Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder lines for hookups

Following we made it by means of we got in a cab and realized we didn t bring adequate cash with us to get across the George Washington Bridge. men seeking men riverside It was fate that I met him, since if I hadn t, I may possibly not be alive these days, so a Hinge date saved my life. Some people are eager to remarry whereas other folks are not. one night app review Hence, prior to picking out anything, you need to think about it meticulously.

mega personal login

Of course, if this brings up anything that s super uncomfortable for him, like a terrible partnership with his Dad, or a sibling he can t stand, then drop the subject. pueblo hook up What we liked most about the platform was its sign up process and matching program. Use of the sexting forum is quiet regional law enforcement agency snapchat russia. miami hookups Jeff and I looped about the park trails for hours even though Hank, my Aussie pup, chased squirrels in the woods.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/17/2008 6:25:26 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  
bebo1108
Fort Worth, TX

im a single mom of two kids and yes i would have a friend with benifits, its works better sometimes. but the friends has to have his own place , car,and job, would not have a friend that free loads or live with moma.

12/17/2008 6:40:21 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  
2sweeeet
Oklahoma City, OK

personally, i'd rather have a real good friend/roomie than sex. friends w/benefits always gets screwed up in the long run. can get laid anywhere, any time. why drag a friend into it?

12/17/2008 7:43:09 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (2,715)
Toms River, NJ

yes i have and would again,,it works out well sometimes,with the right person

12/17/2008 11:00:05 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  
pisces_4
Palmer, AK

FWB has never worked for me. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I get emotionally attached. I certainly wouldn't involve my kids or have him meet my kids if he was not going to be around for awhile. If I had a really good friend who I wanted to have sex with then I would also want a relationship from him, that's just being honest with myself and him.

12/18/2008 7:29:28 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (2,715)
Toms River, NJ

i too would PREFER a full relationship with another ,but till she comes along
a special friend is acceptable

12/18/2008 10:38:33 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

hnmitch1
Sulphur, LA

FWB can help relieve some of those lonely nights so yes. But only when my kid is at his moms Don't want to confuse him.

12/18/2008 10:45:04 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

babygirl01980
Carbon Hill, AL

i am a parent of 3 girls and no i wouldnt.

12/18/2008 11:04:21 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

lostntn1981
Warren, MI

if it was with the right person not every one can be friends and have benifits to

12/18/2008 11:31:01 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

babygirl01980
Carbon Hill, AL

Quote from lostntn1981:
if it was with the right person not every one can be friends and have benifits to

that is so true.

12/19/2008 3:25:32 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  
underthestars16
Over 1,000 Posts (1,385)
Lancaster, WI

i think i would cause my daugher wont have to know him cause he would be mostly coming over at night after shes in bed so i dont think it would hurt a bit thats jmo

12/19/2008 6:45:57 PM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

beu24
Beverly Hills, CA

Not, to lady like. I am priceless and would never have sex with any man except me husband. So my opinion save your treasures until you are married.

[Edited 12/19/2008 6:49:24 PM PST]

12/20/2008 8:32:50 AM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

artangel
Saint Louis, MO

I can't do that to my child or to myself. With me sex usually involves some kind of emotional attachment and it's not something I want to bring my son into.

12/20/2008 8:53:48 AM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

bountyhunter49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,026)
Shepherdsville, KY

I would have to say no .I tried it once got attached and it wasn't mutual so I would say no.Has to be long term girlfriend or wife

12/20/2008 11:48:54 AM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

sweetpie26
Saint Charles, MN

I would say no. STDS are too common these days and you don't know how many other friends that friend has benefits with. Has to be a relationship. I would hate to have my son see that anyway. It would only teach him to do that when he grows up. And, if you are that good of friends you might as well just date and be committed.

12/21/2008 5:14:47 AM would you as a single parent have a friend with benifits?  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (2,715)
Toms River, NJ

over the years i have had a few friends who became good friends then friends
with benifits then became a long term committed relationship,,,,
then there were others who we just messed around until one of us found someone,,
my point being you never know till ya know,,whos the right one