Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Go in with the mindset that you are attempting to come across out if this particular person meets YOUR standards, not the other way round. casa grande az dating With 12 gender identities and 20 sexual orientations to opt for from, it s not tough to see why. Below are some actions you can take to improve your safety when interacting with other individuals through on the net dating apps and services—whether you are interacting virtually or in particular person. doublelist portland or Dating Apps around the globe are genuinely transforming the way people today make connections and locate their fantastic match in the actual world.

listcrawler down

Actual Simple may obtain compensation for some hyperlinks to products and services in this email on this web page. sacramento hookup apps Apps is also demonstrated in the pictures you submit in your profile. 99 for a single, $1. best dating apps for college students reddit You tap their name to study a tiny far more about them and see additional pictures, swipe suitable if you d like to be matched with them, or left if you are not interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/19/2008 12:10:46 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

wolvered
Tulsa, OK

Im curious when a guy thats not so sure about his looks approaches some drop dead gorgeous female that may seem out of his league but he chooses to roll the dice and takes his chances anyway i have much respect for him, but i want to hear the ladies side of it, so ladies how does it feel to be approached by someone that you think is not so good looking or ugly,if you're beautiful and you know it can you date and/or be committed to an ugly guy,will you expect alot more out of him due to his looks,will he have to be your slave,women we won't to know. What about him will be your focus to stick around,because you know this poor guy has thoughts in the back of his mind one day shes gonna be gone so what can i do too keep her.

Ladies please we need your input

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/19/2008 12:39:47 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,585)
New South Wales
Australia

In the first place there are no ugly people not physically anyway although some people have an ugly personality...So I dont care what you look like but if you arent the one for me then thats all there is to it...No amount of so called good looks charms whatever will keep me if its not working...It has to be because we are compatible because of the attraction some spark that keeps the flame burning.... Because we belong and fit together and share much happiness with the simple things in life....Hope this helps a little.........

12/19/2008 12:54:13 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
william9_17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,264)
Kelseyville, CA

Hey ugly guys get hot chicks all the time...Just not poor ugle guys

12/19/2008 12:57:28 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
roycee2525
Morrow, GA

Quote from lillibet:
In the first place there are no ugly people not physically anyway although some people have an ugly personality...So I dont care what you look like but if you arent the one for me then thats all there is to it...No amount of so called good looks charms whatever will keep me if its not working...It has to be because we are compatible because of the attraction some spark that keeps the flame burning.... Because we belong and fit together and share much happiness with the simple things in life....Hope this helps a little.........

wow thats deep. move to my town would ya?

[Edited 12/19/2008 12:57:54 AM ]

12/19/2008 1:10:50 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

lobo_corazon
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,169)
Kingston, ON

Hmm... I bet lighting himself on fire would work!

Or - Be interesting!

12/19/2008 2:03:32 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,673)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

UGLY is not a nice description of you or anyone else. The most beautiful men can be the biggest "losers"--snotty, disrespectful, lying, pompous, dishonest, and abusive creeps. Plain looking men that are courteous and polite--pleasant and happy--honest and respectful---fun and hard working---caring and sharing--hey--that's what a REAL WOMAN wants from a REAL MAN. If a woman wants only good looks--she is shallow and disrespectful--and thankless. Some men can be the same way with a woman. So just be nice and treat a woman with proper respect. Now if you are a plain looking man--dress to your best abilities---proper fitting, up to date and clean. Lose the baseball cap--wash and shave everyday--keep yourself neat at all times. talk with respect and stop cursing. Stand tall and stop holding on to yourself. have some dignity and pride. lose the friends who drag you down. stop drinking all the time. Take the woman out and have some nice fun.

12/19/2008 2:13:52 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

michaelj89
Santa Clarita, CA

a mans confidence sais a lot...if you have to approach her, youve already lost. ie how can a man be funny, a great conversationalist, flurtatious etc...if he isnt comfortable in his own skin? become the master of your own body ..then you can become the master of hers.

its one thing to be ugly ..a completely different thing to be "not so sure about his looks"
good luck bro

12/19/2008 2:15:19 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

dutchboy4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,324)
Huntington Beach, CA

A big bank roll might help.

Women are a bit less hooked on looks than us guys. I think you'd be surprised at how many would prefer to have a good man over a good looking man.

Of course there are always exceptions to that rule. Hopefully the one you are interested in is one of the ones that isn't shallow and can over look her man's looks.

The hardest part of your senario is getting their attention...Once you have that, you've got a chance at getting something going.

Remove the thought of being an "ugly man". You need to have the idea in your mind that you ARE the man. Self confidence and a positive attitude will more than make up for just about any one's looks.

12/19/2008 3:10:48 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

countrycharmer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,169)
Litchfield, OH

Define ugly? I thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder?

my 2-cents

12/19/2008 3:41:23 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
katytxlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Slidell, LA

laughter and kindness ... and btw, ain't nobody ugly in Cyberworld. Ok, well except for the lady that keeps posting about her bodacious boobs and her friend with the drippy penis. but that's jmo.

[Edited 12/19/2008 3:54:21 AM ]

12/19/2008 4:11:35 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

basster
Lamar, MO

I dont agree with the thought of a man has to get rid of the baseball cap if he enjoys wearing one & I DO . I feel that if a man has to change his lifestyle for a woman then she is too wrapped up in herself for me to want anyway & it just wont work. It wouldnt be fair to her or myself & puts up a false front. I feel that a man has got to like himself before looking to meet someone. If you dont like yourself how should you expect someone else to? Treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated & never waiver on it.If she is beautiful or not to others makes no difference. Its all in your hearts that matters & Im not looking to find a trophy for others. If she is with me she is better than that. She is hopefully my soulmate & she is beautiful to me.

12/19/2008 4:31:49 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

smitty4980
Fort White, FL

<---------Falls into that catagory.

I don't know why it happens but it does.

With me, being funny is the great equalizer. A woman that laughs half the night will come back for more.

Smitty

12/19/2008 4:39:04 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

basster
Lamar, MO

You got that right Smitty !!!!!!!!!!

12/19/2008 5:54:56 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,114)
Bakersfield, CA

Personality and confidence will take a person far. And as far as all the men saying money. Well that only works with some women. They might get those women to be their little puppets, but I highly doubt a wealthy man will ever win their hearts or keep them faithful. JMO

[Edited 12/19/2008 5:55:21 AM ]

12/19/2008 5:56:13 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,582)
Houston, TX

Charisma.

12/19/2008 6:11:00 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

crochetbymoi
Baltimore, MD

everyone is not shallow...people are so hung up on looks that they may actually miss whats good for them.. everyone deserves to be loved..and there is someone out there for everyone..remember that!

12/19/2008 6:13:32 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
beach143
Beverly Hills, CA

he wears a sign that reads, help I need help now....Ooops no he wears a mask and hopes for the best, No he doesn't try anything, being ones self brings many wonderful things to those that wait....JMO.....Beach

12/19/2008 6:17:02 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,422)
Reston, VA

..with his great personality ,of course!!!!!

12/19/2008 6:30:33 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

massagegal4u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,017)
Scottsdale, AZ

with his confidence, his charm, charisma, his great sense of humor, his positive attitude and life and love......all these things factor into what we find attractive in another.......

[Edited 12/19/2008 6:30:56 AM ]

12/19/2008 9:11:57 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (3,028)
Albuquerque, NM

Money, power, influence, fame and drugs work very well indeed.

12/19/2008 9:24:11 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Omaha, NE

Quote from th6231:
UGLY is not a nice description of you or anyone else. The most beautiful men can be the biggest "losers"--snotty, disrespectful, lying, pompous, dishonest, and abusive creeps. Plain looking men that are courteous and polite--pleasant and happy--honest and respectful---fun and hard working---caring and sharing--hey--that's what a REAL WOMAN wants from a REAL MAN. If a woman wants only good looks--she is shallow and disrespectful--and thankless. Some men can be the same way with a woman. So just be nice and treat a woman with proper respect. Now if you are a plain looking man--dress to your best abilities---proper fitting, up to date and clean. Lose the baseball cap--wash and shave everyday--keep yourself neat at all times. talk with respect and stop cursing. Stand tall and stop holding on to yourself. have some dignity and pride. lose the friends who drag you down. stop drinking all the time. Take the woman out and have some nice fun.

yep..but some guys can pull off wearing a ball cap

12/19/2008 9:30:01 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
sharolas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Elk Grove Village, IL

Quote from wolvered:
Im curious when a guy thats not so sure about his looks approaches some drop dead gorgeous female that may seem out of his league but he chooses to roll the dice and takes his chances anyway i have much respect for him, but i want to hear the ladies side of it, so ladies how does it feel to be approached by someone that you think is not so good looking or ugly,if you're beautiful and you know it can you date and/or be committed to an ugly guy,will you expect alot more out of him due to his looks,will he have to be your slave,women we won't to know. What about him will be your focus to stick around,because you know this poor guy has thoughts in the back of his mind one day shes gonna be gone so what can i do too keep her.

Ladies please we need your input

Well there is no such words as ugly in my book. It is all in the eyes of the beholder. If you want to attract someone whether they are pretty or not, you just have to be yourself and be honest. From what I am reading sounds like there is a little low self esteem. You have to love yourself before anyone can love you back. Life is about taking chances. If you see something you want you need to take a chance to see if it wants you right back. Good Luck.

12/19/2008 10:13:57 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

lobo_corazon
Kingston, ON

Quote from wolvered:

First off, there's no good reason not to "approach". Lack of confidence about his looks may prevent him, and someone who finds themselves in that situation simply needs to work on their confidence.

A couple of important things to keep in mind - Women will not bite! And they tend to be much less focussed on looks than we are. A guy needs to understand what he has to offer, and put that out there in a classy way to make himself interesting to her.

Some guys, to be honest, just aren't interesting. In that case, they can hardly be surprised if extremely in-demand women don't flock to them. They can work on that... Or simply be less picky!

Now about the expectations a very interesting woman has of the guy she's dating (assuming you successfully get to that point.) Recognize that other guys are very interested as well! She lives in a funhouse world where every guy she comes across naturally fantasizes about her, and many of them act on it. She definitely has a lot of options, and she's probably aware of it.
All that means is that you need to continue to be interesting. No slacking off just because you got a date! And if she finds out you were fibbing about your rock band, your world travels, or whatever piqued her interest in the first place - Yes, she'll probably dump you.

The "thoughts in the back of his head" about how easy he is to replace are one part realism and one part lack of confidence. Fix the confidence (which will also automatically make you more attractive), and accept the reality. Give her a reason to stay (by staying interesting.) Accept that sometimes people do break up, and if this relationship doesn't work out you can just find another.

About "being her slave" to keep her around... The hell with that! Nobody should want to live that way, even if it did work long-term. And it probably wouldn't anyway - How interesting is a slave? We've established this gal has a lot of choices, and she's probably going to choose someone more challenging and engaging.

I know all of this stuff is pretty common-sensical... But amazingly, most guys are clueless about it!

12/19/2008 10:21:23 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

msbevzie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,810)
Oregon, OH

In my mind no one is ugly we all have beauty of some sort, and that is what I find in people...

12/20/2008 7:23:59 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

awakeing
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,662)
Walled Lake, MI

I have a friend here who once told me the words that described how I felt
but I couldn't express....

Better to be an old man's sweetheart than a young man's slave.

Just because a man can be really handsome don't mean that he can KEEP
you either. His looks maybe appealing but his heart and mind could have
a really dark side. Just like those women who do marry for the wrong
reasons...let's say money....later in the relationship the truth comes
out...He treats her like dirt because well...he paid for her.
She becomes his slave because he owns her.

Keeping a woman has nothing to do with looks. It's about YOUR heart and mind.
When a man has skills, goals, and sincere drive in life she will adore
your intelligence, want to be part of your dream to achieve, work with you
to accomplish those things.

True Story:
Man meets woman. Woman is not attracted to him at the first meeting, even tried
to pawn man off on other women. Man is skilled at not taking the rejection
personally and stays to show her his intelligence. Woman takes a second look
and thinks ohhhh I was wrong about him. Deep admiration sets in. The woman
begins to see him in a new light and soon his wits, humor, values make her see him
as the sexist man alive. She has no desire for another man. He walks into the room
and all she can feel is her body aching and screaming with desire for only him.
Other men ask woman all the time....What on earth do you see in him? I am so much
better. They try to tempt her all the time. Woman just politely walks away. The
only man in her heart and mind is the "ugly" man who makes her world beautiful
by sharing life, love, and laughter with HER.

See the truth is a man don't need "game" to be with a beautiful woman. All men try
to run "game" on her. She is use to that. It's the man who's heart and mind shines
so bright she feels him. She will always stay with the "ugly" man who she feels
walks in her heart and explores her mind. Because you also value her as a person
and not just some beautiful trophy.

Bet you didn't think about that did you?

Every man wants to use the pretty girl. It still don't mean that they
can really love her and want to keep her either. So stop thinking that
she has it so easy.

12/20/2008 7:32:15 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
mab0025
New Brighton, PA

i don't go by looks i go by personality

12/20/2008 7:46:32 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
shirl1968
Kalamazoo, MI

well all i seem to attract is guys with ugly peronalities..

12/20/2008 9:52:56 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

lobo_corazon
Kingston, ON

Quote from awakeing:
True Story:
Man meets woman. Woman is not attracted to him at the first meeting, even tried
to pawn man off on other women. Man is skilled at not taking the rejection
personally and stays to show her his intelligence.

See the truth is a man don't need "game" to be with a beautiful woman.

And yet, that (highlighted bit) is "game"!

Knowing how to sell yourself to a woman doesn't have to be dark or evil, yaknow! It's one of those great power = great responsibility things, I suppose.

12/20/2008 9:54:43 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
steven030463
Over 2,000 Posts (2,961)
Newton Falls, OH

Go get plastic surgery. always helps

12/20/2008 10:10:10 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

awakeing
Walled Lake, MI

Quote from lobo_corazon:
And yet, that (highlighted bit) is "game"!

Knowing how to sell yourself to a woman doesn't have to be dark or evil, yaknow! It's one of those great power = great responsibility things, I suppose.

Wow look what I just learned from you today!

We seem to have a different view on the word "game".

I've always viewed "game" as cheesy pick up lines, lies, evil intentions,
or a man with that "player" mentality. God I'm glad I'm here today to have
a chance to read the forums a bit. You just made a light bulb go off in my
head Lobo! Yes, I'm blonde sometimes it really takes a man with patience
to help me translate the rational into reasonable feelings that I can then
interpret into understanding.

See I told the truth when I said it's going to take one heck of
a strong man to be with me!

12/20/2008 10:22:15 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

firstlight
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,210)
Strasburg, VA

With laughter, warmth, and a great smile. He gets attention with poise, charm and personality. He exudes self confidence and has a wonderful sense of humor. He listens and and; this is the tricky part, actually hears and is interested in what she has to say. Even the best looking guy walking won't hold a ladies attention long if he doesn't have any of the above.

12/20/2008 10:26:35 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
seakats
Over 1,000 Posts (1,769)
Palm City, FL

tell her how beautiful she is ; and act like she is the only woman in the world and mean it.

12/20/2008 10:43:38 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

awakeing
Walled Lake, MI

Quote from seakats:
tell her how beautiful she is ; and act like she is the only woman in the world and mean it.

Guys if you're trying to hook up with someone like me....

Then DON'T you dare do that!
You'll be right in the box with all the other men
I know that are up to no good.

Think about this because you'll know that I am telling
you the truth:

She hears that from almost everyman that crosses her path
and just wants to get into her pants. For the love of God
be DIFFERENT. Tell her something more honest like...

Looking at you makes my heart race.

When my eyes rest on you I have no words, only a feeling.. (then tell
her what you are feeling.)

You try to play that game of her being the only woman in the world crap
and she's going to feel you're a liar or blind and not have any respect for you.

12/20/2008 11:09:47 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
thunderbyrd
Flower Mound, TX

Sophia Loren, once considered the most beautiful woman in the world, once said "A man can look like an alligator and smell like a billy goat, and still be a good husband". Her husband, Carlo Ponti, did indeed look like an alligator, and since I never met him, I couldn't tell you about his smell. She had some of the most attractive men in the world interested in her...and I believe it was Cary Grant who fell in love with her on a movie and wanted to marry her--ugly, short, shriveled up little Carlo was the love of her life....but he was also quite wealthy. Honestly, though, I can't grasp the billy goat part.

One of the posters said something like "clean up and loose the ballcap", and then another disagreed. I agree. If a man is clean, smells nice, is dressed nicely, and looks like he takes care of himself, and his appearance/companions show that he maintains a responsible lifestyle, that goes a very long way. Women don't focus on physical features nearly as much as the men do. Men are much more visual. Read any relationship self-help book -- it will probably tell you that men's very basic instincts are fueled by the woman's ability to procreate healthy, attractive offspring -- thus, they look for trim figure, round hips, full breasts, and beauty -- and women's basic instincts are fueled by security -- can a man protect me and take care of me and my offspring? So, whether you feel that's right or wrong, that's what the studies show.

There are many women out there who get pretty upset that the majority of men reject them because they are not built like a Barbie Doll -- and many men out t here who get pretty upset that a lot of women seem more interested in their pocket book than they are in who they are. As a man or woman, you can whine, gripe and be pissed off about it, or you can do what you can to accommodate the instincts of the opposite sex. If you are a man -- clean up and look/act respectable and responsible (and, yeah, sorry, even if you like baseball caps....save em for baseball). If you are a woman, make the best of whatever attributes you have -- fix your hair, put on some makeup, wear feminine clothes, and if you need to, wear a strong, elastic panty girdle to suck the saddlebags in as much as possible--and if you can, do a weight loss program. What's the old saying....if you can't beat em, join em? You can kick against the goads, but what good does that accomplish??

And your other question on what would be the focus for the woman to keep you around because you think you're less attractive? Women are security-driven, right or wrong, that's how they are. You don't have to be her slave. Just let her know, in a million ways, that you love her, and that she is queen of your world. There is nothing demeaning to you about that. Treat her with dignity and respect. Women respond to love, that's how they were designed.

12/20/2008 11:16:48 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

doreen1111
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Brenham, TX

Quote from dutchboy4u:

A big bank roll might help.

Women are a bit less hooked on looks than us guys. I think you'd be surprised at how many would prefer to have a good man over a good looking man.

Of course there are always exceptions to that rule. Hopefully the one you are interested in is one of the ones that isn't shallow and can over look her man's looks.

The hardest part of your senario is getting their attention...Once you have that, you've got a chance at getting something going.

Remove the thought of being an "ugly man". You need to have the idea in your mind that you ARE the man. Self confidence and a positive attitude will more than make up for just about any one's looks.

With the exception of the bank roll joke, you're right on the money. Confidence is alluring... If you are insecure at all you will never get there. The very first red flag I watch for is insecurity. If you're insecure, you'll never be able to handle the attention she's gonna get. I don't consider myself to be "drop dead gorgeous" but I do get hit on ... and it doesn't matter if I'm with someone or by myself. As far as the "slave part" over looks ... no ... that's either your style or not. If you see a beautiful woman that you'd like to talk to ... go for it ... what's the worst thing that can happen... she might not be interested ... so what.. NEXT ... and the next one might be!

12/20/2008 12:05:52 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
chamaza
Chadron, NE

give her your ATM card and pin number

12/20/2008 12:17:32 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

nolybam
Barrie, ON

Quote from vixenn:
beautiful women like me do not like ugly men unless they are rich or have a big penis.

Boy you remind me of Shelly

12/20/2008 12:24:49 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
ryn514
Cobourg, ON

Quote from nolybam:
Boy you remind me of Shelly

Doesn't she? And Tanya111 and TBT and Emilly

[Edited 12/20/2008 12:27:42 PM ]

12/20/2008 6:01:13 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
gtojudge
Dearborn, MI

Shave your head bald, shine it with simonize car wax, buff it, wear a fake
black eye patch, grow a huge handle bar moustache wax the ends put in a gold
front tooth, a friend of mine did it and he had women comung out of the wood work,
his motto was " I want to be so ugly that I'm good lookin " it worked !

12/20/2008 7:31:57 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
sharolas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Elk Grove Village, IL

Quote from vixenn:
beautiful women like me do not like ugly men unless they are rich or have a big penis.

someone's got an ego issue

12/20/2008 8:01:46 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

josh_p
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,152)
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from wolvered:
how does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women

I always wondered the same thing.

12/20/2008 8:24:33 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
armychick84
Humble, TX

Many times it's the way they treat a person and accept there falts. Remember your only looking at the physical part of that woman she may be a stump and have an irritating voice.

Unfortunatly personal finances does play a major roll in attraction for some woman.I have seen first hand it's from woman who want to easy way and will accept a lesser attractive man as a companion.

On the other hand there are men who will accept a less attractive woman if whe is succesful on her own. The attraction could be finances or success or many attractive men are attracted to plain woman I have seent that don't understand it but it does happen and they have very succesful relationships.

There is no one correct answer but if your looking fo an attractive woman maybe you should just ask her what she likes in a man.

Good luck

12/20/2008 9:24:53 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,880)
Brooklyn, NY

Confidence. If they know their strengths and limitations they have a comfort level that so called average, pretty, or handsome men lack. Money, sense of humor, willingness to please and other factors also matter. Besides men have to make the first move anyway so they don't have a choice but to take the chances like every other male.

12/21/2008 1:08:59 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
dsc08
Clarksville, TN

this is jmo but looks do generally have a lot to do with it.... looks catch your eye and then you get interested they dont think about your personality till they have met you or they think you are attractive but looks are important and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .

12/21/2008 3:18:56 AM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  
gtojudge
Dearborn, MI

To me there is no such thing as [ ugly ] it's just a bad word and nobody
should be called that.

12/21/2008 7:22:33 PM How does an ugly guy get attention from a beautiful women?  

keykeper34
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Boise, ID

Quote from th6231:

Thank you, Thank you, finally a man who really understands a woman's mind.