Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

asian hookup site

There are other privacy restrictions and attributes to assist users keep anonymous if they are afraid of acquiring caught. asian dating indiana Will MacAskill is the most dreamy EA of them all and this is coming from a heterosexual male. I can re allow my account and locate the name of this button and reply back when I ve done so. ashlynnbby nudes And you discover it so substantially easier to speak to women.

mega personal websites

I was as truthful as I could be, saying that whilst I wasn t interested in her romantically, she was fun to commit time with and I d like to be mates. free chicago online dating In exchange for playing wingwoman for a good buddy of mine, she d commonly score us a couple of absolutely free drinks, which was ideal for two broke, not too long ago postcollege ladies. camfuz com We have curated a list of the most thought provoking content for software program developers and programmers to assistance you stay up to date with all the things that is happening in the on line developer community.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/20/2008 9:21:26 AM Is it just me? Please read  

hidden1001
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

Black man white woman O.K. But black woman white man tabu. Why, I dont get it.Interracial dating should go both way but it does not.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/20/2008 9:23:44 AM Is it just me? Please read  

asher4heart
Jasper, IN
24, joined Sep. 2008

hun look. ther is a LOT wrong with society. its backwards and hypocritical. Liek gay men are just gay. but women magically just want to be that way to get attention. (not true but thats a pretty big stereo type) the worlds messed up. wut r u gonna do?

12/20/2008 9:32:50 AM Is it just me? Please read  

hidden1001
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

Thats true your right, Its just lately its been bothering me. And i think it needed to be addressed

12/20/2008 9:46:44 AM Is it just me? Please read  

asher4heart
Jasper, IN
24, joined Sep. 2008

yeah i get what your saying. its liek the double standard that girls want there perfect guy. guy but then they aren't open to new things. That's y i can't find ne one...no girl will give me half a chance. they see girl nd think ah friend! not boyfriend. cuz they dont see wut goes on in my head. but ne ways now im ranting. the world is full of double standards. people need to just quit living in there holes and open there eyes

12/20/2008 9:54:37 AM Is it just me? Please read  
soloact59
Albuquerque, NM
55, joined Sep. 2008

Black women marrying white men is one of the fastest growing groups of interracial marriages according to a study done in 2007 and reported by Dateline. It's not as taboo as you might think. JMO

12/20/2008 9:54:44 AM Is it just me? Please read  
leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,493)
Waverly, NY
49, joined Apr. 2008

the sensuality of a black woman is unbelievable. theres only a few that like my species. but, when they do, theyre unbelievably sexy. im usually wary though. most black guys i know, date white women as a conquest, not for love. i worry if some black women do that also. if not, then bring them on. loves to be the marshmallow in the hot chocolate...

12/20/2008 10:01:22 AM Is it just me? Please read  
shirl1968
Kalamazoo, MI
46, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from leftyl8:
the sensuality of a black woman is unbelievable. theres only a few that like my species. but, when they do, theyre unbelievably sexy. im usually wary though. most black guys i know, date white women as a conquest, not for love. i worry if some black women do that also. if not, then bring them on. loves to be the marshmallow in the hot chocolate...

So then you are only lookin for the sensuality in a woman... there are so many other facets of me

12/20/2008 10:07:22 AM Is it just me? Please read  
leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,493)
Waverly, NY
49, joined Apr. 2008

not necessarily. ive only dated a couple black women and we werent together long enough to really know each other. kinda gave me the feeling that they were only out to experience my "white man" sensuality. kind of hard to trust someone when thats all i know. im very open and being i was in the army for 6 yrs, ive developed a lot of black friends.
no offense but if you want someone to get to know the real you, you might want to post a picture to start with. you could be anybody.

12/20/2008 10:10:39 AM Is it just me? Please read  

thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Dec. 2006

It's your life, live it the way you want and don't worry about what other people think or say. They will not be in your relationship, pay your bills, etc.

[Edited 12/20/2008 10:11:56 AM ]

12/20/2008 10:11:25 AM Is it just me? Please read  

lovinbut
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,664)
Albert City, IA
36, joined Jul. 2008

Look I can hide too

12/20/2008 10:21:49 AM Is it just me? Please read  
shirl1968
Kalamazoo, MI
46, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from leftyl8:
not necessarily. ive only dated a couple black women and we werent together long enough to really know each other. kinda gave me the feeling that they were only out to experience my "white man" sensuality. kind of hard to trust someone when thats all i know. im very open and being i was in the army for 6 yrs, ive developed a lot of black friends.
no offense but if you want someone to get to know the real you, you might want to post a picture to start with. you could be anybody.

i have found on this site that even if someone has a picture they could be anyone... i picture (which i just took down about 3 weeks ago) does not tell you who i am.. i was just asking ......

12/20/2008 10:23:54 AM Is it just me? Please read  
monaj40
Binghamton, NY
46, joined Sep. 2008

OOOHHH,Shut Up About This Shit Already,Who Cares!!!

12/20/2008 10:42:50 AM Is it just me? Please read  

punkishone
Yuba City, CA
42, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from hidden1001:
Black man white woman O.K. But black woman white man tabu. Why, I dont get it.Interracial dating should go both way but it does not.

I grew up partially in Inglewood california, and even in Inglewood there is a taboo about that, It's really hard to explain, but it's not taboo to me, LOVE knows no skin color.

12/20/2008 10:46:45 AM Is it just me? Please read  
sweetpotato3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,665)
Albion, IN
65, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from thebestman:

It's your life, live it the way you want and don't worry about what other people think or say. They will not be in your relationship, pay your bills, etc.

Good luck .....

12/20/2008 10:49:48 AM Is it just me? Please read  

122750again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,136)
Sioux Falls, SD
64, joined Dec. 2008

If two people Love and Respect eachother, it doesn't matter a hill of beans to me what color or sex they are. To each his/her own. Hard enough to find someone you are compatible with in this world

12/20/2008 10:54:00 AM Is it just me? Please read  
wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (3,025)
Albuquerque, NM
49, joined Jan. 2008

In my experience, it usually shakes down like this:

Most relationships between white women and black men seem to beased on the women wanting to 'get back' at their families - mostly their dads - for something, real or imagined.
She knows deep down in her gut that nothing will give dad a heart attack faster than her going out with a black guy, so that's what she does.

The very, very few relationships between black women and white men I've personally witnessed seem to be based on all the right things.
Why are there so few?
Not sure.

As for me, most places I've lived simply didn't have all that many (or none at all) black ladies, so it's more due to a lack of opportunity rather than anything else.

12/20/2008 10:54:35 AM Is it just me? Please read  
texas_okie
Laverne, OK
48, joined Aug. 2008

We all know you want to play it

12/20/2008 11:37:26 AM Is it just me? Please read  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,194)
East York, ON
48, joined Aug. 2007

I haven't seen that there is a big difference in numbers personally. My son has three friends at school that are mixed and have black Mom and white Dad. He also has two others that have white Mom and black Dad. I see both all the time.

re: wolfi's post...what if Dad couldn't care less if his daughter brought home a black man, what would be the reason she dated him then? Just think that's a bit of a negative generalization.

edit: spelling

[Edited 12/20/2008 11:38:12 AM ]

12/20/2008 11:52:39 AM Is it just me? Please read  

hidden1001
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

My goodness im glad to see people responding to this. I didnt think it would arouse such reactions as some that I saw.People if this topic dosent interest u dont reply,leaving obscene post are childish i think.However to everyone else your insite is very helpful.Me personally I support any relationship that is true and honest,Being a black woman myself i just wanted to know how others felt.So keep responding

12/20/2008 12:37:15 PM Is it just me? Please read  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,879)
Overton, TX
54, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from hidden1001:

i truly did not know that, i lived in California for quite a few years and saw alot of black women with white men.

so i am not sure what you are talking about..

i do believe in texas, i see in public more black guys with white girls...

i really do not have an answer to you.

sorry.