Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

We function 365 days a year to have all your difficulties resolved. washington state dating sites XO wants to put some of the enjoyable back into dating by working with games to assistance break the ice. Often obtaining a thing clever or timely to say can be really hard, even for the most seasoned daters of us. omegle gay tags Guys will have to be invited to join by females, reducing the creep factor of an open to any one app.

craigslist atlanta hookups

Statistically, men move on to their next partner also quickly. hook up in flagstaff az It was the initially full day of spring, and I could have utilised the time to go outdoors, to take my dog to our favourite park, or just to take a nap. It is feasible to work portion time and nonetheless draw unemployment. amolatina delete account Ladies are much more likely than guys to focus on one particular person at a time for sanity and bandwidth preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/20/2007 8:51:35 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

harliecharlie
Cambridge, OH

What about women, should they run too, if a guy ask them for sex on the first date? I love going out having a few beers, nice supper and no pressure whether I think he wants sex on the first date. It's a relief going home and saying I had a nice time and didn't even have to put out. And if he calls back I know he liked me for me.

10/20/2007 9:03:43 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

picklejuice
Jamestown, TN

How come most all the guys you talk to on here start out with all this sex talk. I thought this was a get to know each other first and then see what happens site. I can honestly say there is only 2 men out of all the ones I have been talking with who have not brought sex into the discussion. Yet anyway

10/21/2007 5:30:54 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

icartb
West Palm Beach, FL

As always, double standard. If she puts out, she's a slut. If he puts out, wait, I didn't see any negative names for him! We tell him to run if she asks but what should she do? Just say no? Hey, women have sex drives too, you know!

What should he do if she asks on the first date? Whatever the hell he wants! And, by the way, who's to say she does this all the time? Maybe she's very horny because of her hormones or she just broke up with someone. Maybe she's a little tipsy because he bought her a few drinks. You just never know. (And no, I'm not talking from experience, lol.)

10/21/2007 5:41:05 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

llmcat
Belmont, NH

This is a very hard topic. In my opinion, if two people have met and feel that they have a terrific attraction and a strong attraction to the other then if its something that feels right, go for it. If this isn't something that feels right, tell the woman that you are not ready yet and let it go until you are. The same goes for the woman, if both agree taht there is something there and both feel that it is something they want to do, go for it. But if its not something that feels comfortable, tell the guy that you are not ready and let it go at that. If they like you enough, they will wait.

10/21/2007 5:41:26 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

llmcat
Belmont, NH

10/21/2007 5:46:51 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

sleazyrocker
Saint James, MO

go for it!!!

10/21/2007 5:47:43 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

not good i agree RUN

10/21/2007 5:50:46 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

llmcat
Belmont, NH

Use your better judgement. Don't think with your manhood, use your brain and your heart.

10/21/2007 6:08:11 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

sleazyrocker
Saint James, MO

if u decide to go for it check it out first!

10/21/2007 6:11:48 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

yankfan
Gardiner, ME

why cant i get anyfriends on here no one will talk to me, and yes most menwould do it

10/21/2007 6:34:12 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Bite the bullet and put out......don't forget to try to respect yourself in the morning.

10/21/2007 6:39:14 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

I would ask her if she wants it to be a track Meet or JUST Pole Vaulting!
A meet would be better because both participants will be RUNNING HOT.
Or in the hammer throwing there will be at least 2 BALLS Thrown.
After all is done u total all points and see who wins.

10/21/2007 6:59:07 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

tusko
Evansville, IN

...........duhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

10/21/2007 7:03:26 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

If you find that woman to be an attractive,then use safe sex technique and enjoy your time.

10/21/2007 7:26:28 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

knicknacks
Rocky Mount, NC

put the jim hat on and go 4 what u know just don't get too feely afterwards

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5