Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

houston hookup app

On line dating web pages are a helping hand for singles looking for a partner and have lots of benefits. craigslist barstow Blind Date puts you in touch with someone to play a game and exchange messages ahead of you see their profiles, though Random puts you in touch with a person from anyplace in the world. All I wanted was to keep seeing him — and for him to want to keep seeing me. how do you delete alerts on zoosk Just tell the app when you re next absolutely free and it ll function out a mutual slot and recommend meeting spots involving the two of you like your personal dating concierge.

personal mega

Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the very first time in her life. singles events bakersfield A fantastic one particular to see what he thinks of himself and what he likes to commit time on. Godaddy tends to make registering domain names quickly, e mail, an in depth database of top. woke up horny meme Other people assistance people today find their match with compatibility games, filtering selections, and much more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/19/2007 5:59:18 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

jack4952
Millbury, MA

1.) Say he is a priest and not allowed?
2.) Say he has to "get up early", even though the next day is a Sunday?
3.) Sing a Gregorian chant?
4.) Ask her, "What is your favorite pizza topping, anyway?"
5.) Show her some card tricks?
6.) Hum the "Star Spangled Banner"?
7.) Salute while humming the "Star Spangled Banner"?
8.) Say he has a "bad back" from a sky-diving accident in Australia?
9.) Say your glasses are dirty and start crying?
10.) Say it is Heinrich Himmler's birthday, give the Nazi salute, and start quoting from "Mein Kampf"?
11.) All of the above"?
12. None of the above?

This is a SERIOUS question!!!!!

---Philip

10/19/2007 6:21:56 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

texasranger110
Kilgore, TX

sorry maam

lets wait and see

now for the record i am by no meens easy

i know thats probley hard for you ladies understand

but thats me the way i am and i wont change that for any reason for any lady

after i get to know you if things move into place

i might consider it

10/19/2007 6:33:20 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

barbaque
Marble Falls, TX

this is a trick question right???

10/19/2007 6:35:31 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

momo53
Sterling Heights, MI

#13. you oblige and make sure you thank here for the good time she offered you.

10/19/2007 6:40:18 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

mustang_sally59
Sioux Falls, SD

I personally find it very refreshing that there are men left on this planet that even contemplate this question...

10/19/2007 6:42:13 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

happynhguy
Salem, NH

IT WOULD APPEAR THE WOMAN NEEDS SEXUAL ACTIVITY TO MAKE HER, SO GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS.

10/19/2007 6:42:20 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

stingflower
North Arlington, NJ

No think...

Only AVANTI...always AVANTI.!!!!

10/19/2007 6:42:50 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

zagi
Iowa City, IA

say yes.use a rubber and go to her place not yours.

10/19/2007 6:44:00 PM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

go for it and see what happens. Just be safe and let loose...

10/20/2007 3:18:55 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

neverlie
Saint Joe, AR

What are we, a couple of dogs, go out here and use each other and go our separate ways.

10/20/2007 3:24:24 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

knotreel
Belvidere, NC

ruff!!!

10/20/2007 7:27:04 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

With all the crap you have proposed as answers how in hell can you call this a serious question for christs sake?

10/20/2007 7:27:06 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

vstarannie
Summerville, SC

I agree with TexasRanger110. Damn, why do all the level-headed good guys live so far away!

10/20/2007 7:30:31 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Just say but no

Im not that kind of guy

10/20/2007 7:32:45 AM If a woman asks for sex on the first date, what should the man do?  

madcatusa
La Crosse, WI

sorry maam

lets wait and see

AGREED Tex! Bravo!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5