Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

FreeDating. starke fl dating When it is hard to get, people will treasure it. Maybe I get off the EA Forum, go outdoors and tell that cute girl I pass each day all about Peter Singer s drowning kid thought experiment. best site for hookup in india If a non muslim couple embraces Islam, even although their marriage was conducted in their non muslim days it could nonetheless be a very attractive connection.

megapersonals com login

Honestly, I do not adore becoming a match. dating bakersfield ca One pair I know wanted to comprehend every single other improved before investing time in ideation and company development, says Lin. Tantan is exceptionally similar to Tinder, which is primarily based around uploading photographs and swiping on other customers. the song don t drop that dunta duh Plenty of Fish Dating lacks the depth of capabilities discovered in some other apps, but it tends to make up for in breadth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/27/2008 4:05:59 PM rate your holiday and why  

chicky54
Chester, VA

Hi everyone, well its over and we made it! Id give mine a 5, Ive had better and Ive had worse, I was blessed to have my health and went out to dinner alot and caught a movie saw a few friends, got a few gifts and was warm , could have been nicer if I had spent time with a special someone and if my son had made a little more effort to participate , ok lets hear it

12/27/2008 4:13:11 PM rate your holiday and why  

harkey_babe_63
King George, VA

Well I would rate mine about a 6 out of 10 I was lucky to have family but alone for the first time in 18 years.no one to give that good night kiss to on Christmas Eve! New to the site have had a few hit's in 2 days

12/27/2008 4:21:20 PM rate your holiday and why  

ohjoe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,595)
Richmond, VA

Hard to rate, I guess a 6 for the season, and a 2 for Chrismas day. Celebrated early with my parents, sister, brother in law and neice last Saturday. That was nice, but made Christmas day pretty long and lonely.

12/27/2008 4:34:11 PM rate your holiday and why  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,332)
Lynchburg, VA

I would have to say 10..I am in Louisiana....with a girl friend

from DH...this is the first time we met...and spent Christmas

with her daughter in Dallas...

We both hope this time next year we will be spending it with

a special someone...

12/27/2008 4:41:51 PM rate your holiday and why  

chicky54
Chester, VA

long day I agree, put all the decorations away so I would have something to do to pass the time

12/27/2008 4:44:02 PM rate your holiday and why  

dreamin55
Virginia Beach, VA

It seemed this holiday was just another day. I'll rate it a 3.

12/28/2008 7:37:06 AM rate your holiday and why  

lookncville
Troy, VA

Hum have to go with a 4 this year,so far. Friends scatter home to relatives. Family lives all over the country, to far to travel. The holidays can be hard on us single folk esp ones without family close. Hey there's still New years eve that's more on night for us. Anyone want to meet 3 minutes before the ball drops for warm-up (lol)

12/28/2008 8:56:35 AM rate your holiday and why  

cerenedra
Roanoke, VA

I rate it a 9...I only had 3 pieces of coal in my stocking!

12/28/2008 11:42:10 AM rate your holiday and why  

tecman
Manassas, VA

It's a 10 for me. I have my son with me and that is all I need. His smile and love!

12/28/2008 1:08:08 PM rate your holiday and why  

rogers81
Fort Eustis, VA

i would say my christmas was an 8 out of ten i wasnt home for the secound time in two years but i got to spend it with some good friends in wasington dc touring the monuments

12/28/2008 3:24:57 PM rate your holiday and why  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

2 thumbs up - wonderful time with family and friends.

12/29/2008 7:52:34 AM rate your holiday and why  

travelpal
Arlington, VA

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who didn't think this was the best Christmas ever, still fighting the loss of my husband of 41 years. The blues hit at Thanksgiving and have been hard to shake this year. However, I have decided that 2009 is going to be my year and I'll come first and put the blues behind me!!

12/29/2008 9:26:34 PM rate your holiday and why  

aelo
Richmond, VA

Quote from chicky54:
Hi everyone, well its over and we made it! Id give mine a 5, Ive had better and Ive had worse, I was blessed to have my health and went out to dinner alot and caught a movie saw a few friends, got a few gifts and was warm , could have been nicer if I had spent time with a special someone and if my son had made a little more effort to participate , ok lets hear it

Maybe a Six/6 for reasons same as Chickys', minus the son part. Expect my New Year about the same.

This year has been a big transition for me but I do expect '09 will be different better.

12/31/2008 5:20:33 AM rate your holiday and why  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,836)
Strasburg, VA

It's not over as far as I am concerned. I'm still celebrating!
New Years MySpace Comments and Graphics
New Years MySpace Layouts </u

1/1/2009 7:33:47 PM rate your holiday and why  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I'd say the entire holiday was an 8, I had family, and I had someone to spend it with, could it have been better? Of course, but hey, that's the holidays, right? Next year, it can be better, could be worse, but I'm hoping for better. Come on people, we're alive and we made it through another holiday. Move on.

[Edited 1/1/2009 7:37:22 PM]