Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

Please note that a couple of posts have been removed from this thread. macon ga chat line Your guide to dating all in 1 place. Amid their busy lives, dating apps present people a handy and time effective way to meet persons in their search for a important other. freelocaldates How essential are century beliefs to you? This website is strictly a news and information site about the illness.

www rubratings com

With a cost free account customers can click the Flirt button to let singles know they re interested, read their profiles and edit their personal profile. classifieds jacksonville fl If you are regularly acquiring oneself with undesirable partners, probably it is a cycle YOU perpetuate. Sex with you no a lot more than when a month. mn adultlook I was impressed at how maturely the conversation had gone and figured that was that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/28/2008 8:50:33 AM I need advice about proper edict  

bigbill4368
Chapel Hill, NC

I met a girl through work that is much younger than me. She made the first move be calling me on the phone. We have talked a few times on the phone and said we would make plans to hang out or something. Is it ok for me to text her and see if she wants to do something after her shift or should I call her? Can I call her while at work or should I wait until she gets home? I am a little clueless.

12/28/2008 8:55:26 AM I need advice about proper edict  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,071)
Omaha, NE

Dont call her while she is at work

When she is home call her

12/28/2008 9:16:37 AM I need advice about proper edict  

bry11ca
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,559)
Irving, TX

Do not call at work if possible. Call her at home, then find a way to do something light-weight that falls in the hanging-out cetgory and see what happens.

You are not clueless . . . you are smart enough to ask . . .

now . . . are you MAN enough to act?

Carpe Diem, my friend

and

Illegitimi Noncarborundum

But what the heck do I know?

Bry

12/28/2008 9:17:06 AM I need advice about proper edict  

sharolas
Over 1,000 Posts (1,756)
Elk Grove Village, IL

Never call when she is at work. Wait till she gets home then call her and ask if she would like to do something.

12/28/2008 9:18:16 AM I need advice about proper edict  

dreamin55
Virginia Beach, VA

How old is this much younger girl?

12/28/2008 9:19:31 AM I need advice about proper edict  

robowobo
Caseyville, IL

lookin for a sugar daddy yup

12/28/2008 9:35:51 AM I need advice about proper edict  

bigbill4368
Chapel Hill, NC

I am 40 and she is 24.

12/28/2008 9:36:27 AM I need advice about proper edict  

bigbill4368
Chapel Hill, NC

No I am not into the surgar daddy thing

12/28/2008 9:40:11 AM I need advice about proper edict  

eggharborfly
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Most employers dislike you doing personal things on their time, so I would wait until work is over, then call her.

[Edited 12/28/2008 9:40:56 AM]

12/28/2008 9:56:22 AM I need advice about proper edict  

lilmissala1957
Hartselle, AL

I was a very dedicated worker and it use to piss me off royally to get a personal phone call at work. So I would say call her at home.

12/28/2008 10:13:47 AM I need advice about proper edict  

susansheart839
Over 1,000 Posts (1,670)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Quote from bigbill4368:
No I am not into the surgar daddy thing

OMG I can't believe you just wrote that when you are 40 and she is 24!!!!!

Going through mid lif crisis, are we??? Leave the young stuff alone. Screwing her will get you nothing but a heart attack and an empty wallet. You don't even like the same music, movies or tv shows.

12/28/2008 11:38:58 AM I need advice about proper edict  

fishenguy
Santa Rosa, CA

Are you saying you both work at the same place? If so.....don't call her at all. Unless you work at a very large place and the chances of seeing each other during the day are slim. If she is working for another company that your company is working with...call her at home, not at work.

But you have to be careful here. If you do date her and feelings get hurt....she could say some bad things about you to her company and you might lose their business as a result.

But I also have to add......I have a 23 year old daughter. I would have a hard time dating anyone that isn't at least 15 years older than she is.

[Edited 12/28/2008 11:41:32 AM]

12/28/2008 11:49:02 AM I need advice about proper edict  

dreamin55
Virginia Beach, VA

I know a person he's 48, shes 21. He swore she wasn't after his money, not that he has much, though he is comfortable. Let me tell you something....Before her young stuff teased and tempted him, she worked full time and had two part time jobs........She moved in with him in less then a blink of an eye. Now she's down to one job...in less then 2 months of being with him....I see her eating bonbons and laughing with her friends when she quits the last job, living fat, dumb and happy off of his money, in his home.

You don't have to have a lot of money for a person to latch onto you like a pitbull. Something doesn't sit right with me when a 20-something year old wants to hook up with someone in their 40's. Whether their looking for money soley, had a childhood without a dad/mom, or they are just plain scared to live life and make it on their own. I'm not against age differeces in relationships, though you have to have commonalities in a relationship. Besides sex, what could possibly keep you on common ground when you're in your 40's and they are in their 20's...That's my unsolicited opinion...

12/28/2008 11:53:38 AM I need advice about proper edict  

lawn_dawg
Middleburg, FL

You know the story about the father and son who went into town with the donkey? The moral was you can't please all the people all the time.

I think if you carefully do this, and have no expectations, you'll be happy you did, even if it's a lesson learned.

Good luck.

12/28/2008 11:56:37 AM I need advice about proper edict  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,532)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from bigbill4368:
I met a girl through work that is much younger than me. She made the first move be calling me on the phone. We have talked a few times on the phone and said we would make plans to hang out or something. Is it ok for me to text her and see if she wants to do something after her shift or should I call her? Can I call her while at work or should I wait until she gets home? I am a little clueless.

this seems a little funny to me....

she made the first move.....how did she get your number?did she just call out of the blue?

why talk about making plans?why not make them while you are on the phone?

anyway....my best advice is to not date somebody you work with.....in any regard.only bad things can happen.also,dating somebody a generation younger usually wont work either.