Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Companion On Date Nights single women in south jersey The purpose is to keep points good and obtain a healthy balance of asking and nevertheless conversing, says Trombetti. So here are some questions that will seriously support you get to know a person, regardless of whether it is light hearted banter on a very first date or deep, meaningful conversations about life with your spouse. russian big booty girls As soon as you ve installed these apps and signed up for the solutions, get prepared for a barrage of notifications and e mail.

megapersonals ads

Mates had set me up with an individual they didn t know pretty nicely. free california chat rooms That is why figuring out what to speak about ahead of time with a list of very good very first date questions and conversation starters is so essential. This can be the most fascinating and nerve wracking aspect of the whole procedure. quito dating The sexual conservatism of their approach can turn out to be oppressive to girls.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/20/2007 2:49:33 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

I waited a long time for a new relationship after my divorce (23 yrs). The new one was just recently 3 years old and had it's share of ups and downs, bottom line it is going nowhere and I am miserable half the time. I have tried off and on for nearly 2 years to seek out someone new but I just cannot seem to break that 'addiction' to the other person. I have tried therapy, hypnosis, anti-depressants, nothing works. If I didn't have pets that have no one else to care for I would go right now to the stress center and beg for tranquilizers. I have never in my life been like this over a man, and I hate being like this. It is not that I could not find someone else, I have proven that to myself that is not it. This other person is like a drug that I cannot, even though I really want to not feel this way, stop craving. This cannot be resolved because he has begun lying and cheating and I MUST find a way to stop hurting and be able to give myself a chance to be happy with someone else. I read the rebound thread, that worries me a little too. I don't want to hurt anyone EVER, the way I have been.

Has anyone else gone through this and have any hopeful insight?

10/20/2007 3:02:48 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Addictions are hard to break or they would not be addictions. The guy is your drug of choice. I think you are going to have to hit rock bottom ( apparently you are not quite there yet) before you will break free. It won't be easy. Addictions never are.
Good luck
Trish

[Edited 10/20/2007 3:03:04 PM]

10/20/2007 3:09:45 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

July,

One thought comes to mind. In most addictions there is a detox period. This is usually painful and hell to go through. It's why the medical community has created a load of pharmaceuticals to ease the passing.

As Tru pointed out, you apparently haven't hit that point where your willing to endure the pain of recovery.

God bless you and I hope for the best for you.

10/20/2007 3:36:30 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

Thanks for your responses. I hate to think I am going to hit any more rock bottom than I do right now. I am aware that detox requires a support group and I am trying to build one. Just about the time I am totally seeing eye to eye with my friends I get some kind of reasonable excuse from this guy and then I am back to defending and fighting for my "drug" and we are all back to square one. Yes, withdrawl is a nightmare.
I really wonder how things like this can happen. Is my body addicted to the adrenalin rush roller coaster of fear and relief?

10/20/2007 6:04:08 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

I want to add at this point that typical of the attraction addiction, I tried to alleviate the withdrawl pain by trying to establish contact. No dice, he is off and doing something and has his cell off. I should not be doing it anyway, but am trying so hard to stop this horrible pain and hurt.
I could use some caring conversation right now, I just am not in a position to go to the Stress Center. I hate being so weak, but I think maybe it is time to help me through this.

10/20/2007 6:18:37 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

Um, well, okay. Nobody here really knows me well enough.

10/20/2007 6:29:31 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

sweetiepie123
Cary, NC

Hi July-
If you come back and check your thread here's my advice:

Therapy and read, read, read. And talk to folks like the ones on this site. It really is a great sounding board.

2 books I just read recently that I'll pass on to you as well...not sure how relevant to your situation but I know they couldn't hurt...

The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
The Rules by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider

10/20/2007 6:56:57 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

I have the book about attraction addictions, but the key element is the support group. I have a daughter 2 hours away. My neighbor friends have gone to bed, and the only other friends that I have right now are the ones I have made online and are scattered miles and miles apart. (I am disfellowshipped from my religious organization which was in essence my family for 20 years).

I wish that you all had had a chance to get to know me, before this happened to me again.
There is not much you can say to someone you do not know.

By the way, I am bouncing back and forth between here and my other board I am a member on. Tho only two there no of my situation today.

[Edited 10/20/2007 6:59:11 PM]

10/20/2007 8:51:54 PM Is it just me who can't break loose?  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

Nopretense spent a good deal of time talking to me on instant message, and I feel much more in control. He is a super guy and I appreciate what he has done for me a whole lot. Thank you Fritz.