Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup inland empire

We have to admit that hearing about dating disasters is a guilty pleasure at HLN HQ. meet girls in sacramento He is nonetheless the same humble, kind man who has unconditional love for me. Largely just speak handful of words then no talk. safraaj I decided to attempt on line dating when a female pal suggested it.

free hookup miami

That compatibility driven concentrate is specifically appealing to ladies, who produced up 58 % of the respondents who preferred this app in PCMag s poll. ocala fl dating sites His own kids now have to share already limited sources with these stepkids and deal with an unwanted female authority figure. Our 1st face to face meeting was when my organization sent me back to London and I landed in the UK precisely one hundred days soon after we matched. where to look for personals now that craigslist is gone They ended up speaking for hours and started to actually like every single other s organization.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2007 10:05:47 PM friends when you get rejected  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

this isnt an attack, but i sometimes feel like men and woman that are interested in someone but get turned down try to be "friends" to save their egos.

i know for a fact that many people think collecting people that they are on mildly good terms with is an accomplishment.

(misspelled friends)

[Edited 10/21/2007 10:13:17 PM]

10/21/2007 10:06:47 PM friends when you get rejected  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

i actually agree with you photo!!!

10/21/2007 10:09:32 PM friends when you get rejected  

love_libra
Yermo, CA

yep

10/21/2007 10:31:26 PM friends when you get rejected  

lvgwithherpes
Genoa, NV

I have met some great women and being friends allows us to say hi when we meet without feeling akward. Let's be friends says I like you but not enough to continue the relationship and it really is not like they want you to get lost and never see them again. It can also be the cowards way out of a relationship.

10/21/2007 10:47:08 PM friends when you get rejected  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

The "Let's be Friends" deal ... yup ... been there. Me, when it's over it's over. Why look at who didn't want me???

10/21/2007 10:49:28 PM friends when you get rejected  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I try to be friends first...If it doesn't work out to anything more, Then it's ok I've not lost anything but, gained a new friend. jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/22/2007 12:40:46 AM friends when you get rejected  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I agree, I prefer to be friends first, you have to like the person to like the person.

10/22/2007 12:59:48 AM friends when you get rejected  

hoop77
Honolulu, HI

Just being a friend just makes the pain last longer. Better to cut sling and just get on with the new>

10/22/2007 11:17:30 AM friends when you get rejected  

sweetnhoney
Sacramento, CA

I feel that if you had feelings more than friendship for this person you should be adults about it and be friends after.

How do you say...it didn't work so POOf feelings be gone? If you did you were never their friend to begin with. JMO

10/22/2007 11:22:29 AM friends when you get rejected  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

you can never have enough friends.you should want to be friends first,who doesn,t

10/22/2007 11:36:04 AM friends when you get rejected  

carriebig
Jamaica, NY

I am one of those niave people who believe that there is good in everyone. If I took the trouble in forming a relationship with someone then that means that there is something I like about him. If things do not work out, it does not mean that I suddenly no longer like him. I would like to think that I am a bigger person and can remain friends with him while retaining the benefit of enjoying all the good things I liked about him. I will be ok when he moves on and I will be happy for him to meet that someone special in his life. but then, that's just me.
carrie.

10/22/2007 11:41:39 AM friends when you get rejected  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I have my male friends on here and off..We can talk about anything, sports,carrers,sex,marriage...all of it..I don't look at a man and presume he will be the next great love of my life. I look at him and say to myself "Would he be a good friend"?.. My reasons are..First, My friends will always be open and honest with me, Even when they think I am wrong. 2. If one of us should find love then the other is not hurt but, Happy for them. 3. I didn't damage anyone or myself by making that friend and I get the added bonus of having them in my life. jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/22/2007 11:58:50 AM friends when you get rejected  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

i guess my definition of friend is more stringent.

but then some people will think they are friends with anyone that they've said hello to.

10/22/2007 12:01:14 PM friends when you get rejected  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

nope, those are aquantinces right? lol
xoxoPeaches.

10/22/2007 12:02:37 PM friends when you get rejected  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

exactly

its like people that make a big show of saying hello to everyone. they arent doing it cause they are nice, they do it because they want you to know they are nice.

you can recognize them because when you dont show enough appreciation they turn mean fast!

Page: 1, 2, 3