Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find hookups

Dating Apps about the globe are actually transforming the way men and women make connections and obtain their ideal match in the actual world. prince george chat rooms Do not think that every person who just snaps and throws his/her weight about mentally and physically is just reacting normally. Android and enjoyable on meeting on the web folks, men and females who live portion of our on the internet apps, share the absolutely free wish as you to live their life with joy for adore in all its aspects. snapchat sexting users Study on to know about the best dating apps in India.

mega personnel sign up

I felt I was obtaining attached and I can NOT permit this to come about again no matter what. hanford personals Finally, if you enjoyed finding with each other, be certain to express that ahead of you head on your way. Come up with back up program in case you have to have to modify venues for the reason that it is as well packed, loud. skout app review Our experienced hosts and well organised events make meeting men and women simple and lots of fun.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/22/2007 4:06:03 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

country_girl_89
Gainesville, TX

One day I was walking out of class at my college when this guy I had been talking to ask me for my number. I really didn't think much about it, I thought he was sweet so I gave it to him. He was the biggest sweetheart to me all the time. We would text all day long and he would actually start these conversations. He would call me every night before he went to bed and we would talk from 2-4 a.m. So time went on and we got closer. He knew I was a virgin and said he was ok with that. So as time went on and we got closer, we ended up at his place one night... and you guys can guess what happened there. So as time went on we repeated our little nights many times and actually had a pretty good sex life. Well at least for him.... He really enjoyed himself and I thought he was completly lost. But I didn't have the heart to tell him. I think he figured out that he was doing something wrong cause he started asking me. Then he started acting like a ass. It was like once he got what he wanted he was done. He turned out to be a completly different then I had thought. And then started telling people he was only in it for the sex because I was a virgin...... Why are guys asses like that.... Men and women can comment on this one. Was he just a ass or should I expect this from all of you guys.

P.S. Guys if you can't please a virgin then there is something wrong with you. I never even had sex with my other ex and he didn't better than this other guy.

10/22/2007 7:52:10 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

katie277
Phoenix, AZ

That is the day old question. Believe me when I say that I am still trying to figure that question out. I had sex for the first time when I was 24. I was madly in love with him and I thought he was too. We were together for 8mths and then we broke up. 5mths later he married someone else. I wish I had an answer to your question but I don't and honestly I don't think any girl can answer that. You just move on and hope to find a great guy.

10/22/2007 10:42:47 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

bolder13
Russellville, AR

i know i am the minority of the sexes in this conversation but i think he was just an ass. i have not had any complaints in my sex life but either way after the relationship was over we still remained friends. i am thinkin you just got a bad seed cuz we aint all bad

10/23/2007 12:53:16 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

rogueangel85
Leroy, TX

thats true men are jackasses
and lots of them dont know a good thing when they have it
or they dont care simple as that

not all men are bad though keep your head up
and the sex thing lol sucks to be him.

10/24/2007 5:21:59 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

icartb
West Palm Beach, FL

I was a virgin until I was 36. I decided not to do it with somebody I was in a relationship with because I didn't want to look back on it with hurt and pain in case the relationship didn't work out. In addition, if I was going to wait until I was engaged/married, that may never come so I just decided to go for it. (Either have yet to happen, so I would still be waiting.) The person I decided to have intercourse with for the first time was someone I knew I didn't want to be be in a relationship with but with whom I had a strong sexual energy with. He told me he wasn't with anybody but ended up being engaged within a month. Did that bother me? Not in the least. Why? I wasn't emotionally connected to him. Was he a jackass? Sure, he used me but I kinda used him too. I wanted to know exactly what sex was all about and chose to use him to do this with. It was unplanned but we both knew it was going to happen when we saw each other that night. (Ironically, we recently saw each other and he hit on me yet again, even though he's married. I told him to go home to his wife.)

The challenging thing to do is to weed the jackasses out from the decent guys. It takes practice and going on many dates. It gets frustrating, but it works.

10/24/2007 6:44:55 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO

sweetie, they just are!

10/25/2007 1:20:19 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

men are like money in teh bank!
both lose interest after withdrawel

10/25/2007 1:24:44 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

They are because they spend most of there time looking for others asses.......hence forth pin the tail on the jack ass......LOL

[Edited 10/25/2007 1:25:02 PM]

10/26/2007 4:48:43 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

kbabineaux51
Bigfoot, TX

Most of them but not all are just like that and you really have to get to know them well before you fall for them... Even at 51 years old I still have my weeknesses about men. But I have learned from experience to keep your heart under cover until you know for sure how he is going to be with it. Don't just lay it out there for him to toy with and break. Be happy with yourself and love yourself enough not to let them undermind you and take you over.
Their are alot of By-polar men out there and are several I have met on this site and a few others so be careful and read their profiles carefully something to look for is lack of information they don't feel the need in telling you anything about themselves that you could check on, just what they want you to know which is not much. But they want to know all about you to know If your an easy target for them...
One bad one on this site ends with the numbers 123 on his profile name his picture looks nothing like him. he is cute but extreamly by-polar and he has a Bad Temper and violent tendencies he is also a pill popper and likes older heavy women and he lives in a Military Homeless mens shelter in San Antonio, Texas. They seem to find weak/tenderhearted women to prey on.
I can also be weak/tenderhearted at times, unlike alot of my other associated women friends. I have been hurt very deeply because I let it happen. I let my gard down too soon because I get lonely sometimes too and they can be so convincing when they know your a good money pit or sex kitten or both for them. and they pounce on you like a cougar after a rabbit and they know you are lonely and will take advantage of that and try to disasociate you from your family and friends using all kinds of reasons why you shouldn't be around them. Which Mr.123 tried to do to me along with alot of other things he tried to pull on me. I just sat back and lissened to him go on and on with his sceams. This guy can twist a quarter out of your sock, If you don't watch him carefully. But I am trained enough to know the signs and stopped him in his tracks!
Goodluck and be carefull the water is deep and full of lot's of sharks.

10/29/2007 10:23:35 AM Why are men Jackasses??  

sister1
Hohenwald, TN

Yes I will have to agree, keep your guard up and just have a good time

10/30/2007 10:26:50 AM Why are men Jackasses??  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

To an extent I agree....But, can any of you explain the head case women who gravitate to me?

10/30/2007 10:33:31 AM Why are men Jackasses??  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Krupa, it's just that magnetic personality!

By the way, I think I'm a member of that club.

11/7/2007 4:32:51 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

djv55
Layton, UT

I have the answer! men are asses because their brains are in their d*cks. Testostrone also fries part of a mans brain during pregnancy so not only are their brains in the wrong place, but they are also born with brain damage.

11/7/2007 4:33:58 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

djv55
Layton, UT

It's gotta be the long sexy hair Krupa1

11/7/2007 9:51:27 PM Why are men Jackasses??  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

country girl I can only hope you learned a lesson from all of this that school cannot teach you. Realize darling that once you give a man sex, the relationship is never going to be the same. Sometimes it is for the good, sometimes for the bad. You have to just move on and learn the next time.

Page: 1, 2, 3