Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

Tell me about a thing you have accomplished that you re proud of. san jose classifieds Contacting an employer to determine if any job openings exist does not count. Not fairly sure how to get to the second date? Here are some tips for how to adhere to up immediately after a good initially date. cityxguide santa barbara They can seamlessly navigate conversations so subjects flow from one particular to the subsequent with out any lulls.

lucky hookup app

Thank you Lu, I suppose i did rather overemphasised the dangers, but I think I was attempting to err on the side of safety. dating sites in northwest arkansas A year and a half ago, I was 23, single, and functioning as an engineer at the on line dating web site OkCupid. Also, if you are applying this with a spouse, you will probably have them opt for a quantity, and alternatively of possessing to count by way of 35 distinctive bullet points, making use of a number would make it a great deal less difficult. pof is looking for a different type of person The most recent write up and blogs written by appreciate authorities, licensed psychologists and journalists, exclusively on eharmony.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/23/2007 8:22:44 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

steve_k_1973
Orlando, FL

Is it a turnoff to own a potbelly pig that is treated like a regular pet?

Woman seem to think its gross or weird...just wondering what you thought.

10/23/2007 8:23:27 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

def sounds gross

10/23/2007 8:24:37 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

Idont think Id be comfortable with a pig in my house

10/23/2007 8:25:30 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

it is different, that is for sure. But everyone has their own quirks. You just have to find someone who matches yours, and you hers.

So why do you have a pig? I'm curious now.

10/23/2007 8:25:40 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

zoomom
Martinton, IL

it would depend on how well it's house broken however coming from a farm background i prefer to eat my pigs

10/23/2007 8:27:41 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Heck no...I got a friend that has one and that pig is smarter than your average dog. He's house broke, he's their alarm clock and let's himself in and out thru the sliding glass door...Now I want one....

10/23/2007 8:28:29 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

OMG thats too funny Kitten

10/23/2007 8:38:49 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

steve_k_1973
Orlando, FL

lucky was given to me as a very small piglet and i soon found out he was very smart and yes potty trained and even clicks his food bowl when he's hungry...he also can sit and plays hide and seek..no joke!!

10/23/2007 8:41:03 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

zoomom
Martinton, IL

sounds like a pretty cool pig. yes they are very intelligent animals hope lucky works out for u.

10/23/2007 8:41:06 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I remember playing with the pigs at a family friend's farm as I was growing up, so I know pigs are smart. It is the same as having a cat, dog, fish, bird... just depends on a person's preference. JMO

BTW I can see more use and enjoyment from having a pig as a pet than fish! And I would never want a bird. Just isn't right to keep an animal locked up all the time.

[Edited 10/23/2007 8:42:32 AM]

10/23/2007 8:41:42 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Any pig that sits on your living room rug instead of your dining room table definitely should be called "Lucky." LOL

10/23/2007 8:43:55 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

steve_k_1973
Orlando, FL

well, i've grown so attached to him..i cant even eat pork anymore , i know a little crazy!

10/23/2007 8:45:21 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

just don't get a cow for a pet....

10/23/2007 8:46:05 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

steve_k_1973
Orlando, FL

thats how he got his name!!

10/23/2007 8:47:51 AM owner of a potbelly pig wondering...  

zoomom
Martinton, IL

just keep in mind he's not going to stay little have u thought of where you'll keep him when he's 800 lbs?

Page: 1, 2