Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

Typically, dating sites are a huge disappointment for most people today. orlando fl hookups Since after so a lot abuse, I became someone who does not take relationships seriously. Men and women Media is behind releasing this exceptional platform where seniors can have a further chance at really like. zeus free dating app Some individuals want to neglect their failed dates.

megapersonal not working

I also accidently forgot my wallet and she had to spend for the fuel. local classifieds dating If we weren t in lockdown, what would we be undertaking right now? This question brings it back to the right here and now. Try these most effective dating apps for folks who is that make on line, attempt the incorrect areas? Okcupid is absolutely free dating apps for novel in the app is one particular. tipsy bird speed dating Most genuine guys have a tendency to want sex and the ones who want a serious connection are handful of and far amongst.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 4:41:56 AM men no flicking please  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Ok Amber, That's the kind of trash I'm talkin bout!!! I'm a slow learner, if your a patient teacher, I'm sure I could learn this cunnilingus buisiness. Yikes..going hunting now....must walk away from computer......

11/17/2007 4:48:50 AM men no flicking please  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

eric...take it sloooowwwww.

Listen...pay attention to body language..listen some more.

11/17/2007 5:10:52 AM men no flicking please  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Hey I'm jumping ship with the pirate and his crew...I can swab the galley....

11/17/2007 7:14:07 AM men no flicking please  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I'm listening Stella.....but I can't feel your body from michigan. This is too hard, I'm never going to learn. I'll be orally retarted my whole life.

11/19/2007 1:00:05 AM men no flicking please  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

climb aboard, kittenwench! lol.

lynn456, you bring up a great point! when a wench feels like she's about to pee, it's a common sign she's close to having a g-spot orgasm. don't abandon ship! anyone unschooled about the g-spot, who stops here, misses something absolutely incredible!

the captain has swam through enough g-spot juice to say with all certainty that it's not pee. it tastes sweet and doesn't smell anything like pee!

here's what to do in 5 easy steps:

1-google g-spot orgasms and do your homework.(not then, dummy, do it ahead of time!)
2-reassure your wench that she's not about to pee, but that she's in the verge of the most incredible orgasm she's ever had. tell her that she's about to have a female ejaculation and that in wenches a sign it's about to happen is feeling like she's about to pee really bad. tell her to go pee if she's worried about that and then get busy again.
3-after calming your wench, go back to doing whatever you were doing because it must have been getting her close.
4-once she is back in the groove, add g-spot stimulation in a pulsating fashion. if you've done your reading assignment, and you practice, you should be able to get her there. (you'll be her hero!)
5-keep milking it as long as she keeps spewing, gushing, or otherwise responding as some women do this dry but still experience a sensation of squirting. some wenches will amaze you and will be amazed themselves.

btw: some wenches have g-spot orgasms without having their g-spots directly stimulated. their g-spots are just more sensitive somehow. also, have another place to sleep if she's a soaker. some wenches can soak an entire king size bed! some women just spew a little fluid, but, if she's not a soaker, don't worry about it. it's the feeling that counts. this is one of those waves of multiple climaxes kind of things for which your wench will be extremely grateful. arrrrgh!

11/19/2007 3:54:31 AM men no flicking please  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Hey the pirate teaches sex ed pretty good! It is no way pee. I always have to get up and go pee after sex. The g spot squirts are not pee.

11/19/2007 4:03:25 AM men no flicking please  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

can I dress up like a gurl pirate too???

11/19/2007 9:52:35 AM men no flicking please  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

thanks for the props, pkkwench.

careful about dressin up as a gurl pirate, kittenwench. ye might set off the pirate's inner alpha dog. then he'd have to board yer ship and plunder yer booty. lol. course that might be fun, too. ye look to be a fiery little wench.

11/19/2007 9:56:01 AM men no flicking please  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Oh no I wanna be the captain's wench....lol

11/19/2007 9:57:44 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

Pirate,

Nice words of encouragement to a woman who gave up on receiving and experiencing good oral sex along time ago. I may have to give it another try.

Now if I could only find a willing partner.

11/19/2007 10:23:04 AM men no flicking please  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

the captain swells with pride at yer lavish praise.

kittenwench, since yer too far away to sign the ship's manifest, the captain is proud to make you an honorary wench.

just curious, kellywench, why did you give up on good oral? and why for so long? i'm sure you have reasons, just don't have a psychicwench and had to ask.

11/19/2007 10:39:33 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

well Pirate, this is my sad story

I could never concentrate well enough during a 69, so it turned into you do me and I'll do you type of deal. Well, thinking it would turn me on more, I was always the first to receive. Not being patient enough, the man would always be quick about it and in my opinion basically waste my time, just so that he could get his. Finally I just said to hell with it and just started giving him what he wanted.

At least I got a couple more minutes of sleep out of it.

Sad story don't you think.

11/19/2007 10:59:55 AM men no flicking please  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

damn. the captain has moist eyes, for real. people sometimes have thoughts that don't make sense. maybe he was afraid that once you got yours, you wouldn't care about him getting his, or he may have just looked at giving you oral pleasure as just something he had to do on his way to what he viewed as the big show. bigger show for him than you, it sounds like.

the solution is for a man to get pleasure from giving pleasure. the captain is far from the only man who loves giving a woman oral for his own pleasure. to paraphrase a famous quote, "i love the smell of p*ssy in the morning." (or any other other time) get him to read the book, 'the g-spot' and discuss it if you two are still together. if not, keep a few copies and assign it as required reading for future lovers. good guys want to make you freaky with pleasure and are always wanting to learn what they don't know.

after a wench has had a string of climaxes from oral, she's usually on a roll and cums more easily during sex. great oral leads to great sex!

11/19/2007 11:05:27 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

Pirate, your words have inspired me once again.

Ok, I'm going to do it. I'm going to have all the oral sex that I can until I can't take it anymore.

But once again I'm faced with the same problem, where to find a willing partner?

[Edited 11/19/2007 11:06:11 AM]

11/19/2007 11:37:04 AM men no flicking please  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

the holidays are coming. write a naughty letter to santa. lol. seriously, you look like a pretty wench, the captain doubts you'll have trouble when you really start looking.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10