Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Or, upgrade to a premium membership ($10 per month) for an ad no cost expertise, a boosted profile, limitless number of likes, and the capability to rewind by providing somebody a second likelihood. online dating texas Final fall I did some chatting on a dating app with a guy I hoped to meet. They are unlikely to be modest or show humility. free gay filipino Being piece fed inquiries, information, answers etc.

www megapersonal com

Click right here to commence your free trial of our award winning relationship coaching and self care app. m datehookup Basically, when you very first sign up you can have a short browse across other users photos, but you will not be in a position to reach out and message them. Attempt to show you have really study what they have written and are interested in obtain out out about them. adultlook cincinnati We actually ended up closing the diner, and when the employees lastly kicked us out, we moved to yet another nearby restaurant that was still open.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 9:01:15 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

This thread started off as a discussion on men not knowing how to perform oral sex correctly. Walt mentioned pigs and now we have squirrels added into the discussion. I don't see how the three are connected but we live in a kinky world, I guess it could happen, anything is possible.

Maybe having oral sex in the barnyard listening to the pigs in the mud hole as a squirrel watching from a tree eats a nut.

11/16/2007 9:06:11 AM men no flicking please  

amberism
Charleston, SC

guys, ya know how after you orgasm the head gets sensitive, almost ticklish? our clits do the same thing. I'm more than willing to give instruction, and guide you with your ears, but stop when I back up, its starting to hurt.

11/16/2007 9:08:37 AM men no flicking please  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Instruct away n pop me w/ruler as needed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

11/16/2007 9:09:50 AM men no flicking please  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

thats really sexy Amberism, giving instruction
ive given instruction on the flipside of this conversation

learning, and sharing.. lol

11/16/2007 9:18:08 AM men no flicking please  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Yea, PLEASE, I would love to hear detailed instructions on the proper way to lick your....er...a vagina.

11/16/2007 9:18:23 AM men no flicking please  

flyankee07
Atlantic Beach, FL

Kelly , that was funny about the nuts.

11/16/2007 9:18:45 AM men no flicking please  

outlaw0009
Newnan, GA

I love giving oral to my ladies while they stroke my woody !! An i love a bare beaver over a hairy one too !!!!!!!

11/16/2007 9:23:43 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

thanks fly,

I figured it was easier to tell him the truth instead of him keep thinking he had jelly beans in his body. Caught him a couple of times with some nailclippers getting ready to cut them out so he could see what color the jellybeans were.

11/16/2007 9:28:42 AM men no flicking please  

fatandbald
Omaha, NE

My girlfriend backed up a little last night while I was eating her. I wasn't flicking though. I tried slippin my thumb in her brown eye.

11/16/2007 9:35:03 AM men no flicking please  

fatandbald
Omaha, NE

Kelly. This makes me wonder if Richard Gere uses his Gerbil while flicking. This is in ref: to your earlier comment on animals.

[Edited 11/16/2007 9:38:48 AM]

11/16/2007 9:35:17 AM men no flicking please  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

I had a comment to make but thought better of it. If any decent, respectable guy ever wanted to make an honest woman out of me and read some of the things I post, he would run like hell.

I have to save secrets to some of my guilty pleasures for face-to-face contact.

11/16/2007 9:38:28 AM men no flicking please  

flyankee07
Atlantic Beach, FL

Your welcome Kelly! Kids are so funny! And GUYS if you don't go down on your girl, don't expect for us to go down on you!

11/16/2007 9:43:29 AM men no flicking please  

unicorn04
Tiverton, RI

no flicking? no spelling the alphabet with my tongue? no licking long and hard to to bottom and back again? no motorboat? no holding it open a swirling that nice some center? no ice cubre in your mouth so you can chill it one minute and hit it with your warm tongue next? boy i glad i,ve never done any of this to my wifw

11/16/2007 9:46:05 AM men no flicking please  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Kelly, ya couldn't get guyz 2 run if ya threw rocks @ 'em.............

[Edited 11/16/2007 9:50:45 AM]

11/16/2007 9:48:12 AM men no flicking please  

unicorn04
Tiverton, RI

looks like you got eating and bowling mixed up fatnbald

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10