Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

If they invite your buddies, they might out you as becoming a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. free dating in iowa You can even set your political views in Match, so you can improved obtain a person whose outlook lines up with yours (or never, if you believe that opposites attract). A user s search criteria brings up their preferred outcomes. best asian country to get laid Every single app presents unique strategies of showing your interest.

mega personal.eu

io, while I am not confident it gets significantly use anymore. the villages florida singles This invite was sent on Saturday afternoon. The Naked Masturbator. candid asian girls Words have the power to inspire, and you can never ever have also several motivational quotes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/11/2009 7:45:02 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

hodag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,842)
Little Suamico, WI

Until tonight I had never seen "Extreme Makeover".

Sunday nights' show featured a loving family from Pekin, Illinois who takes in kids nobody else wants. These kids have mental and physical issues, and the adoptive parents give these children 100% unconditional love. These parents ask for nothing in return.

A few people from the Pekin/Farmington area, along with some corporate sponsors, completely tore down the old, inadequate house these people lived in and entirely rebuilt a beautiful, huge new home in its' place.

Someone we have all come to know on this forum, Vet, was one of the generous, giving people who donated both time and talent in the creation of this beautiful new home.

Me, a hard-ass, kill-or-be-killed former U.S. MARINE, could not watch this episode without tearing up. EVERYONE involved in this project, the parents, the kids, the volunteers, the sponsors, EVERYBODY, projected pure, 100% unadulterated LOVE. THIS represents the best of the best of what America is all about.

Vet, your kindness and generosity humbles me. It is an honor to be your friend. Vet, you are more than a good man, you are a GREAT man! So are the wonderful people from your part of Illinois that like you, gave so unselfishly. You have my respect, my friend.

Hodag

1/12/2009 4:55:32 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,556)
Farmington, IL

All I did was swing a hammer! The Grys family are the REAL heroes!

1/12/2009 5:25:15 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

hodag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,842)
Little Suamico, WI

No doubt they are heroes, but don't sell yourself short. You contributed to the cause. For that you have my respect.

Hodag

1/12/2009 5:25:48 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,403)
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from vet61:

You heartless, uncaring Conservative you

Swinging a hammer or financing the thing it's all the same. It was for a good cause. Thanks for helping thise people out who help so many others.

1/12/2009 5:29:33 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

newlife4me2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,201)
Sioux Falls, SD

Agreed, you didn't merely wag your mouth, you did something. Good deeds SHOULD be recognized.

Paying it forward and making the world a much better place - one family at a time!

1/12/2009 5:56:00 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Thank you all.
We Conservatives need to get out there and show people that we care. My biggest "Pet Project" is Veterans Assistance. If you really want to make a difference, help a Vet!

1/12/2009 8:03:11 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

hodag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,842)
Little Suamico, WI

Like they say;

If you can read, thank a teacher.

If you're reading this in English, thank a vet.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

Hodag

1/12/2009 8:18:24 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

knightnyte2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,417)
Spring, TX

Atta-Boy, Vet... people like yourself are few and far between. Doing something like that, just because it needed doing, is, was, a great thing.

I'll join the others in saying Thank You.

1/12/2009 9:07:35 AM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Since I seem to have every ones attention, I'd like to ask a favor. Please go to www.patriotguard.org and join. It doesn't cost anything and you don't have to be a biker. Just go there and sign up. Show our troops that you care!
Freedom isn't free, membership is......

1/12/2009 2:03:58 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

debztake
Minneapolis, MN

Thanks Mike.. great job!!! and a very worthy cause!!

1/12/2009 3:26:48 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Farmington, IL

I'm asking you all to PLEASE stop thanking me!
Honestly, all I did was swing a hammer! It was no big deal and it was only a few dollars in gas. If you want to help your fellow man, all you have to do is look!

1/12/2009 3:39:30 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

shootercva41
Over 2,000 Posts (2,704)
Mooresville, IN

Quote from vet61:

hell the crew needed someone to make the beerruns, and Mike defintly knew where the beer isle at wal-mart is..

Just kidding you buddy, you did good man.

1/12/2009 3:41:41 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Asshole!

1/12/2009 3:51:58 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

shootercva41
Over 2,000 Posts (2,704)
Mooresville, IN

Thanks Mike... thats the best compliment I've had all day buddy.

1/12/2009 4:02:00 PM Farmington, Pekin Illinois & Vet. Thank You!  

vet61
Farmington, IL

You're a good friend, Forrest!