Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

Now in the thick of their company building journey, Lin and her co founder are focused on getting their thought off the ground. gay sex charlotte That s an great way to see if you have the similar sense of humor, which isalsoimportant. And from what I know, that can be actually hard. free dating site in mongolia There s often a kind of apprehension when it comes to initial dates.

megapersonal not working

With a higher concentration of genuine users and hugely paid subscription prices, eHarmony is the greatest dating website for senior dating which has the highest success rate. kodiak ak dating I signed up for Match and went on a couple of dates. The subsequent day, Jessica decided to message him and give him a piece of her thoughts. flirtfinder delete account Initial dates are a bit like a job interview, but but, they must under no circumstances ever feel like a job interview.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/13/2009 7:45:19 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

go2ac
Englishtown, NJ

Why is it, that a woman or girl will come on this site for 5 min and never respond back to any of there messages. I dont get what is wrong with you ladies!! lol
If someone writes you a message at least you can do is read it. What is the point of logging in for 2 minutes and leaving. I dont get it

1/13/2009 8:10:50 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

msbevzie
Oregon, OH

I answer my messages UNLESS you ask me them silly questions you asked me

1/13/2009 8:12:59 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

suzy_cakes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,157)
Madison, WI

maybe cuz you only want to talk about a pantyhose fetish. once i say i don't wear them, you never responded back.

1/13/2009 8:16:30 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  
gimmielove
Chicago, IL

It depends on what is written in the email...if some guy approaches me in an email and says 'yo, i lik wit u say in ur prfile, hit me back'......um yeah, no thanks!!

1/13/2009 8:17:55 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  
lil_rebel
Shepherdsville, KY

Perhaps said women/men have multiple email accounts and limited computer time. Hence they simply pop in to check their email, or check to see if a specific person has emailed them or is online.

1/13/2009 8:18:04 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

flowerchildsc
Anderson, SC

Quote from gimmielove:
It depends on what is written in the email...if some guy approaches me in an email and says 'yo, i lik wit u say in ur prfile, hit me back'......um yeah, no thanks!!

Exactly what she said, I couldn’t put it any better than that

1/13/2009 8:20:56 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

go2ac
Englishtown, NJ

Ladies! That is not what I meant at all.
I mean why do you log on to your account and we can see that you are on, but you do not read your messages. That is what I mean. You dont even look at your messages. You log in and out in 2 min.
Please email me if you need furthur explanation

1/13/2009 8:28:05 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  
usakindatheart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,694)
Overton, TX

we can look at our inbox with out responding and see who the messages are from, some times
we do not want to do respond, cause we see it going no where, and rather be using our limited time searching or responding to other email messages that we still have hope for.

simply.. the lady in question for you op... is not interested... move on to next lady in search...

perhaps you are reaching farther than your own attributes can get? harsh.. but sometimes reality needs to be said.

1/13/2009 8:58:27 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

angelleyess
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,734)
Middleboro, MA

Quote from go2ac:
Why is it, that a woman or girl will come on this site for 5 min and never respond back to any of there messages. I dont get what is wrong with you ladies!! lol
If someone writes you a message at least you can do is read it. What is the point of logging in for 2 minutes and leaving. I dont get it

to be honest. I log in and check my msgs really quick sometimes when I dont have alot of time to sit and type or chat and if you write me and I look at your profile and dont think we would be a good match then I dont respond. why should I if I dont feel attracted? let me explain something here.. I use to respond to everyone out of respect but only pissed them off when I would say Im not interested in them so now I just ignore the ones that I dont feel attracted to.. I dont need the drama
seems harsh I know but I never take it to heart when A guy dont respond to me.. after all this is a dating site sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. HE EITHER LIKES ME OR NOT. NO BIG DEAL. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE AND SHOULD KNOW HOW TO TAKE REJECTION.

1/13/2009 9:04:04 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  
76chances
Baker, LA

Quote from go2ac:
Ladies! That is not what I meant at all.
I mean why do you log on to your account and we can see that you are on, but you do not read your messages. That is what I mean. You dont even look at your messages. You log in and out in 2 min.
Please email me if you need furthur explanation

Maybe we learned it from you guys....

1/13/2009 9:45:36 AM Women, why do you do this!!!  

wolfi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Albuquerque, NM

Cam Girl/scam fishing for customers/subscribers.