Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here!

megapersonels

Thus, just before deciding on one thing, you really should think about it cautiously. free chatlines in miami florida So I started medication once again and attempted to be as consistent as I can when it came to the sessions. They encouraged me to try dating websites and, though, I met both lovely and strange folks, it felt very good to be receiving back out there. hanoi girly bar He went to my major school and his mum was my Year 2 teacher.

threesome hookup sites

There are some dating apps out there that can enable this procedure along. single females in atlanta ga The percentage of couples meeting on line has skyrocketed more than the final handful of years. The moment quickly granted Byron the green light from my buddy. staciadarae onlyfans But I believe my rule following, chore oriented tendencies definitely complement your common free of charge for all attitude about most things.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/27/2009 6:38:16 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
treestamp
Winchester, KY

hi my name is tree.i love meeting new people.i am a talker,but my ears are allway open to.just like to know how everyone is tonite.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/27/2009 6:41:37 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
treestamp
Winchester, KY

i hope not every ones in bed?

2/27/2009 6:44:47 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
treestamp
Winchester, KY

hi! hi!

2/27/2009 7:33:38 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
tlb1213
Greenup, KY

hello from the big city of greenup ky where you can walk out the front door and see each end of town. my name is tim im new so i hope im posting this in the right place. im looking for frinds that like to laugh and love good food.i am a pit master and i love to cook for people

2/28/2009 1:45:48 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
charmer1983
Louisville, KY

Well im a very honest and trustworthy person. I know im a great friend and im very easy to talk to. Im very comfortable with myself and live life to its fullest. The people in my life say im smart and funny. My favorite feature about me are my eyes. I play WoW!! ftw

2/28/2009 3:33:06 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

snoopdan
Brandenburg, KY

Hello all, i'm Daniel and I just moved to Brandenburg, Ky... i'd like to meet some people here in the Louisville area, or surrounding cities.

if you are interested, check out my myspace/snoopdan page.

I promise i'm pretty harmless and not some nutcake that some of these sites seem to attact.

3/3/2009 3:42:27 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

milogirl
Louisville, KY

Hi I'm Mindy and new here I'm From Louisville,ky and just turned 30 in dec. and recently divorced and ready to meet and chat with new ppl.....

3/3/2009 5:30:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
tbrake
Louisville, KY

hey! my name's thomas. i'm a computer nerd by profession. i write songs. i drink occasionally. i'm too nice i have been told once or thrice...

anyway, have fun y'all!

3/5/2009 12:19:47 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wildpaw65
Newport, KY

Hello, My name is Paul. Have never tried this kind of thing before. I'm looking for something other than the kind of women I have been meeting. Would like to meet someone thats got thier act together just a little bit. I saw this and thought what the hell I'll give it a try. heres to hopfully some new friends.

3/5/2009 3:37:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
ladyog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,322)
The Dalles, OR

Hi.. My name is Kim and I was born in Covington KY and lived in Erlanger till about 1977 then I came west and now live in Oregon.. I miss Kentucky..

3/5/2009 7:31:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sweetbaby2785
Carrollton, KY

whats up..just thought i would see what kind of people i could find...moved to ky about 3 months from alabama

3/8/2009 9:41:32 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mrbedroomeyez
Ottawa, ON

Welcome everyone!!!!

3/8/2009 10:52:37 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
littlewhitewolf
Louisville, KY

Hi my name is Ruth; hope everyone has a great week.

3/8/2009 12:26:16 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

roxybuttercup
Falmouth, KY

Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I live in KY.Born and raised here.Did live in Southern CA for 3 yrs, but moved back when my late husband was dying. There is no place like home.
I am here to meet and make new friends.
Love to talk and listen. I am in the red cross, I am on a small city commettee in my town and am in homemakers. when the day is done I come home alone and I am tired of that. I have been a widow for 3 ys and6 months and I lonley. I am hoping to find some one special again.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
ciao!

3/9/2009 12:32:04 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

hardone53
Owensboro, KY

Hi, Royce Fowler in Owensboro, Ky. New to group. Looking for a friendship first, then move on from there. I am 55 yrs old, 5'9" 200 lbs stocky built, pepper hair, retired, teach, widowed, 1 dog and a grown daughter living in Nashville, TN.

Anybody wanting to reply I will reply back. Thanks Royce

3/9/2009 5:50:13 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

justin_strunk
Parkers Lake, KY

Hellow it's me Justin Strunk I am new to all of this and wondering if you can show me how it's done..

3/10/2009 12:55:43 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

tinkerbella09
Louisville, KY

Hello everyone, I am Sandy from Louisville Ky. First time here and don't have a clue as to what to do, so please bare with me, lol.

3/10/2009 1:05:47 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bleedingeyes74
Ashland, KY

hello my name is Scott. I live in ashland, ky. i lived here for 2 years. i have no kids. never been married. i like to see movies and listen to hard rock and some metal. i work nights at my job. if you like to know more please message me.

3/12/2009 2:15:51 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
gary400
Latonia, KY

hi--im gary and i live in northern kentucky

3/12/2009 2:48:50 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
tbrake
Louisville, KY

i dunno if i already introduced myself on here... likely a lotta pages since i first joined... anyway, hi! i'm thomas! i write songs (check out my blog for a few).

3/12/2009 4:44:31 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bluegrass84
Newport, KY

What' up? I'm Matt and live in northeren KY. Anyone from around this way?

3/13/2009 8:13:45 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

womanlookin
Winchester, KY

hey " just joined the group lookin for someone who wants a real relationship

3/13/2009 10:27:37 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
biagi
Louisville, KY

Hello...my name is Bob! Yeah I am aware it's spelled the same backwards as forwards!

I am from Louisville originally and live in Louisville presently. I have lived all over from California to New Jersey, and from Texas to Iowa! I am happy to be home after nearly 30 years.

I really enjoy going to our state parks for long week ends and getting a room at the lodge or local hotel/motel while exploring our beautiful state. It's always fun to find a small mom and pop restaurant to socialize at while meeting some of the locals. It's always interesting, and generally there is always a story to be heard or told that makes the trip memorable. I like Lake Cumberland state park and go there quite often.

I hope to get to know some of you...everyone have a nice day!

3/13/2009 10:32:25 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bbc270
Owensboro, KY

hello anybody there

3/14/2009 6:44:28 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

justme432009
Greensburg, KY

hi everybody im angie and i just split with my x 6 mo ago and moved back to ky from ar. im looking for some new friends to have fun with. i have 3 grown kids and one grandbaby and another on the way so if u dont like kids dont write me im easy going and will try new things and if it doesent kill me i might try it again i work hard and im back in school i guess ive started over so im changing alot of things in my life. well write me and ill tell you more

3/14/2009 6:51:02 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

justme432009
Greensburg, KY

well ive got to get ready for work ill talk later when i get home have a great day

3/14/2009 10:23:51 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
fotofh
Paducah, KY

Hello everyone....I'm the newbie....
Just wanted to see who's on and who can chat.

3/14/2009 12:41:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alotofcountry
Cadiz, KY

Hey , I'm country girl , not sure what the heck I am doing or if this is even what I'm suppose to do but we will see.I'm full blooded country and love it.I have not been in the dating game for two years and have been divorce for 13 years. Just want friends to chat with.

3/14/2009 12:44:45 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alotofcountry
Cadiz, KY

Love the Pink shirt as they say Real Men ware Pink!!!

3/15/2009 5:13:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
hollycj
Beattyville, KY

Hello! I am new to this as well. Just looking for friends and someone to talk to and hang out with. Cant have too many friends. If more happens it happens if not thats fine too.

I am in se ky.

3/15/2009 9:23:36 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
desitiny
Louisville, KY

hello my name is linda I'm 44 for a few more months I've been separated for 3yrs. an it's finally giving me my divorce yeah.This is the first time that I've done something like this. People are always telling me to step outside the box so here goes.

3/17/2009 1:33:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
coodle55
Virgie, KY

HI I AM KNOWN AS MISS LADYBUG. MY NAME IS FRAN. I LIVE IN PIKEVILLE KY . THATS IN EASTERN KY. AM NEW TO THIS SO HAVE PATIENCE AND BE GENTLE. AM 55 YRS OLD AND HAVE BEEN A WIDOW FOR 2 YRS.WILL KNOW WHO AND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR WHEN I FIND IT.UNTIL THEN, PLEASE WALK SOFTLY ON THIS HEART OF MINE ;AS THE SONG SAYS.-----MISS LADYBUG

3/17/2009 4:32:04 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

hardone53
Owensboro, KY

Hi,

Name is Royce FDowler I live in Owensboro, Ky. I am a Pisces, 5'9" 200 lbs stocky built, Salt/Pepper hair. Green eyes. Widowed. I moved to Kentucky almost 3 years ago from Arizona. Love the weather and people. I am lookking for a firendship first and then a relationship if it develops to that. I am retired 2 times. I teach at a local school (private college). I love to ride motorcycles, golf, weightlifting, mivies, CSI, Bones, read the paper daily, go to church on a regular basis. I have 1 daughter; she lives in Nashville Tn and works at a bank. 1 dog. I own my house. if interested you can contsact me at [email protected]. I will respond to all that send me an e-mail.

Nice to join this group.

3/17/2009 8:22:46 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

loveonwheels
Morehead, KY

Hi, all.

I'm on herew as loveonwheels. I'm known as Steve in the real world.

I've seen alot of ladies messages that say, "Where are all the caring,loving guys?"
Well, here I am!

As a disabled man I know that, in your minds eye, I don't fit your poicture of your ideal man. I don't hike or dance. I have a big, loving heart. I want my lady to know she's #1.

Look below the suface, and I'm your guy!

3/18/2009 2:59:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
womenwatch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,956)
Cullman, AL

SmileyCentral.com

3/18/2009 11:02:52 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sejer
Argillite, KY

Hello everyone.My name is Jerry I just came to this group. I live in Argillite, Ky and would like to meet people in this area. I've been in Columbus working for the past 8 years so I've lost contact with everyone. I need to meet a good woman or at least one that can act good for awhile.

3/21/2009 3:41:41 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
kuntrycouple
Smiths Grove, KY

hello ky. we live down around bowlinggreen. we are a couple looking for a woman to join me and my hubby in the bed room. i am bi curious, and i want him to join in the fun. if interested drop a line.

3/22/2009 7:32:12 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

prettywoman0507
Covington, KY

Hello. My name is Amy and I am new to this group. Born and raised in Northern Kentucky and still live there now. Just wanted to introduce myself.

3/23/2009 2:30:11 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
deanmc
Smithland, KY

Hello I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself

3/23/2009 2:35:10 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
deanmc
Smithland, KY

Hi Amy I am afraid I don't have anything to offer like the bi curious lady but hey we could talk imagine that.

3/23/2009 2:59:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

travism73
Summer Shade, KY

hi im mike im looking for a gril to chat with im 47 im disadle im in a whellchire i dont know any in kentucky im from californa ic came hear for rehab im in glasglow iv never doon this befor.

[Edited 3/23/2009 3:01:07 PM ]

3/24/2009 4:18:06 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
scooter31
Lexington, KY

Hi, I'm semi-new...never posted on the blog though...how's it goin KY? I'm Christi!

3/27/2009 3:56:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
aninia
Bowling Green, KY

Hey You all I am in Bowling Green and looking for men and woman, I am always up for a good chat so hit me up

3/28/2009 1:53:04 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
rambro3
Lexington, KY

Hello, my name is Derrick...

3/29/2009 7:30:07 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
perthious
Princeton, KY

Well hello group! I am new here, I moved here to Ky about 4 years ago from Ca. Not used to going to these kinds of sites but since I am divorced now from an 11 year marriage I figured ahh what the heck, maybe I will actualy find a good woman on here! Anyway nice to meet you all

3/30/2009 3:38:09 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

tomcat1962
Georgetown, KY

Hello group... My name is Brian I'm 47 and a widower. My wife Mindy and I were married 13 years. Mindy passed away May 17th 2008, and I'm like everyone else looking for friends and maybe more later. Not in a rush to tie the knot. I have been in Georgetown area for 4 months and have not meet anyone. I guess you have to leave the house, and not just for work. Hope everyone finds what they are searching for. If you want to know more just ask I'm not shy...Well until I have to meet someone

3/31/2009 1:13:32 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
pj681
Park City, KY

Hi gang PJ681! My first visit how is every one?

4/3/2009 11:45:13 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

theoneforu1000
Louisville, KY

wats up ladies.i go by flame but i perfer jt. im in louisville but i was born and raised in detroit mi. i been here for going on three years i have a son that will be two in august. im just lookin for friends.thats it. but if it was to lead to something else i wouldnt back down. so ladies get at me.

4/3/2009 7:59:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
kentuckygirl01
Lawrenceburg, KY

Hey all... Dawn from L'burg. Looking forward to getting to know ya. Been reading some of the posts and hope you don't mind if I join in. By the way... if you don't mind would you be willing to check out my profile and help me with it . I have been out of the dating world for way to many years and have never been on a dating site until about a month ago... absolutely no luck . Not that I want to rush into a relationship... would just like to meet some friends and hopefully start dating. Of coarse the obvious goal is to meet my prince and ride off into the sunset on two big black Morgan's... dreaming???

4/4/2009 7:31:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wolvie780
Owensboro, KY

well hello. im here. if any one wants or just chooses to msg me. just to let you know im not on every day so just realx. other than that.

4/6/2009 11:52:09 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
farmerjones
Lexington, KY

I am farmerjones and I live in Central Ky. Am looking for a nice lady to be my soul-mate Non-smokers need to apply.I am 59 y/o and over 6 feet tall i am retired from State Government. I like to meet different people. Lots of time on my hands.

4/6/2009 6:09:32 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

msb314
Bowling Green, KY

I am a newely divorced woman in south central Kentucky looking to meet new people in the area. I am new to this on line chat hoping to find someone to talk to. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting or just hanging out by the pool reading a book. I like to try new things at least once.

4/8/2009 12:04:39 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

jsbiker
Campbellsville, KY

hi ,my name is muke . if your looking for a new freind or just someone to talk to im your guy not looking for anything serrious yet,startting a new chapter in my life so im taking it slow. and who knows what tomarrow will bring so lets talk and go from there.

4/8/2009 4:02:26 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
anglass01
Ashland, KY

Hi everyone, my name is Ann. I live in Ashland. Any Ashland members on Date Hookup?????

4/10/2009 8:55:41 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
fendi1989
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,026)
Cranbury, NJ

4/10/2009 11:46:00 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sh1118
Stamping Ground, KY

Hi, i'm Sherri from Stamping Ground. New to the chat scene.

4/10/2009 5:45:38 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bbgun72
Jamestown, KY

Hey Ladies! Divorced 36 year old county male here!

4/11/2009 10:20:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
suzieq1966
London, KY

Hi there...my name is Suzie. I am a divorced mother of two sons ages 19 and 12, they both live with me. I love to laugh, have fun, ride motorcycles, enjoy life, travel, camp, fish...I really like being around someone who has a great sense of humor. If you can make me laugh, then you have my attention. A friend told me about this site, so I thought...why not try it, what did I have to lose. I am looking for a friend, and if anything more develops then that's fine, but if not, then that's okay, too. Nice to meet ya'll!

4/11/2009 10:39:54 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
margieford56
Bowling Green, KY

Hello everyone. I live in Bowling Green Kentucky. Im looking for friends to talk too. Not really looking for a realationship just yet, but, its possible. So if there is anyone out there that wants to chat, let me know.

4/12/2009 12:12:12 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
prettylipsss
Owensboro, KY

Hi. I'm Terri from Owensboro!