Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 106 - 121

minneapolis hookup

If you need a good laugh or have to have to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! pueblo single women If you have been to draw conclusions primarily based on rom coms, you d feel half of all ladies hated their important other folks when they first met. This has also mobilized conversations about the lives of adult Thalassamics in the country. craigslist tulsa sex We get into his automobile and as he pulls out of the parking garage, he takes out a bottle of vodka he had hidden under the driver s seat, pours the vodka into an empty Starbucks cup and begins drinking even though driving.

sacramento hookups

If you think your speed dating is finding severe or dull, you can ask a couple of funny concerns. alamosa colorado dating Either bag your self some beastly buddies or play it safe with a solo pic. If you re applying apps like Booking, do take benefit of the discounts with more hotel bookings. swinger bars in san antonio He told me he had one point, but was seeking to improve this.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2009 1:53:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

maintmichael
Kansas City, MO

Hello all you hillbillys out there I am new hope to see ya all in the funnypaper.

3/11/2009 3:39:34 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

silentphoenix
High Ridge, MO

Oi, who you calling a hillbilly i'm trailer trash thank you verry much lmao. cheers

3/12/2009 1:46:00 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

michaeljames69
Mountain View, MO

howdy im new to this deal so i thaught i would drop in and say howdy 2 see if anyone out there might be interested in me............

3/12/2009 5:27:16 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alwaysup123
Farmington, MO

HEY FELLOW MISSOURIANS!... WHAT UP!?.. I'M JIMMY,AND I'M NEW ON HERE!.. WHERE THE PARTY AT?.. [420?..]

3/12/2009 5:43:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alwaysup123
Farmington, MO

whats up man?.. i've been to rolla!.. I lived in steelville thuogh you know where that is?

3/12/2009 5:48:06 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alwaysup123
Farmington, MO

ANY OTHER STONERS ON HERE, OR AM I THE ONLY STONER HERE?.. SMOKING A BOWL NOW, WAS HOPEING TO CHAT WHILE I DID!..

3/13/2009 9:38:47 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

openminded22
Columbia, IL

Hello my name is Denise 23. Live on the illinois side but looking to meet someone...normally chat on the Illinois Chat area!

3/13/2009 10:35:39 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alwaysup123
Farmington, MO

LOOKING FOR STONERS TO CHAT WITH!?

3/13/2009 10:38:45 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
alwaysup123
Farmington, MO

iguess you just post what ya gotta say, them wait for a response?

3/13/2009 4:34:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
vivaciousldy
Linn, MO

Hydee Ho! Very new to this dating stuff...yet never meet a stranger! Some pretty good looking guys on this site...now I know where you've been hiding!

3/14/2009 9:28:08 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

timetestedtuff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
Lexington, MO

welcome to all the new folks. enjoy and have fun.

3/14/2009 9:54:02 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

boots64
Hannibal, MO

Hi from Hannibal.

3/14/2009 10:35:22 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
pashn81
Florissant, MO

Hello everybody. I am new to the group and I'm looking forward to meeting new people, as I'm certain most of you are as well. Any St. Louisans in the group?

3/15/2009 8:43:20 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

timeisright
Mexico, MO

Hi my name is Terri and it's nice to meet everyone. I hope to get to know some fresh faces and find the one and only that I can't live without!

3/15/2009 4:59:52 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

warmaster321
Sedgewickville, MO

Name is chris. I am old but new to this so enlighten me on how im doing from time to time. I am up for anything just let me know.