Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 166 - 181

www rubratings

If you go for eHarmony, be honest in the questionnaire. women looking for men in san antonio Effectively being a guy it tends to be tougher. Soon after some disastrous dramas then ultimately get the apps deleted. doublelist com san antonio you gotta be patient if you are just an typical joe.

best hookup bars portland

And if you start out dating in the course of the divorce, she will dig in and fight you tooth and nail. craigslist oneonta al I went on a 1st date with a boy who had to go to A & E 40 minutes into the date due to the fact he dislocated his shoulder showing off his tennis swing . And everyone likes getting about persons who make them laugh. adultlook las vegas DatingStudio has currently listed 9 internet sites for dating abroad.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/12/2009 9:01:41 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

totrab
Springfield, MO

Hello all, My name is ted and Im new to this site. Im looking for a good woman to share my life with. Im so tired of gold diggers and game players. Is there any honest women out there who wants a good man to charish, respect, and love them. If so PLEASE contact me and lets see where the road leads us. God Bless.

4/14/2009 6:38:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
one4pepe
Saint Louis, MO

Hey all I'm new to this. Looking to have fun and to talk. I'm Newly divorced and trying to get back to single life.

4/16/2009 6:16:59 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
lastchanceturn
High Ridge, MO

Well I am very new to this whole scene. My interests are wholesome. Enjoy horses, trail riding, photography, the country, the beaches, dancing esp. swing style, auctions, come a musical family and I thinking about taking flying lessons. Been married one time now divorced for almost three years. I am in no rush to marry and I don't have any fever to do so. Just taking my time and enjoying life without confusion. Playing it straight is the way I like it. So, letmikeytryit...

4/17/2009 10:15:13 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

gsm573
Licking, MO

Hello all. I am new to this web site came here when the search showed Missouri chat. I am also a new resident to the Ozarks, after 2 years living here I found I had fallen in Love with these hills. I am now and for ever a permanent resident.

4/18/2009 3:16:08 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
bookworm1966
Centralia, MO

Hi ya'll i'm christine. any advice for a newbie?

4/20/2009 6:56:35 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

jaywink2007
Kansas City, MO

Hey everyone my name is John and well I am new to the area! I have been here a week now and I am enjoying the weather and everything missouri has to offer. I am from San Antonio Texas and 24 years old. I am on here looking to make new friends and maybe some romance if it happens but anyways hit me up if u like what you read.

4/21/2009 1:45:08 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

betonti
Independence, MO

Hi every one! I'm a Newbie!

4/21/2009 1:57:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

betonti
Independence, MO

Hi all!

4/21/2009 8:32:26 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

flint59
Joplin, MO

hello group names mike new here so what going on in here?

4/22/2009 12:17:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
halfwaybabe
Half Way, MO

Hello! I am in springfield area.Just looking for new friends.

4/22/2009 4:45:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

hey_hey_mj
Saint Charles, MO

Hi everybody... I'm from the St. Louis area. St. Charles to be exact.

4/23/2009 8:15:06 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

lliennad
Wright City, MO

Whats up all?? Newly single (heard that before??) And out looking. Can't wait to hear from you.

4/23/2009 8:57:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
smw63401
Hannibal, MO

Hey all

4/23/2009 10:47:45 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

deb8556
Saint Peters, MO

This is my first post here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been a widow for about 16 months and I am ready to start dating. The trouble is that I have forgotten how since I was married for 32 years (I was a child bride - LOL). I am hoping this site will help. Any tips?
Thanks,
Debbie

4/23/2009 11:00:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
smw63401
Hannibal, MO

Hi Deb Welcome aboard and nice meeting you I'd say have a look at all the different topics in the forums, there are alot lol Im kind of new at posting yet so I wander and read mostly hehee

sus