Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

If you are on a private connection, like at residence, you can run an anti virus scan on your device to make positive it is not infected with malware. free chat rooms north carolina People say I m introverted, or My good friends all believe I m seriously spontaneous and jokey . But when they met in person, he straight away asked her if she would be up for possessing anal with him. jb hook up It does not genuinely matterwhatbooks he s into, as lengthy as he has an answer that is not, Um…I do not read .

skipthegames com

This is a excellent one since Tv is an necessary portion of nearly everyone s life. single women plenty of fish boca And for most persons, the NCA notes, on line dating is secure. Placing dating aside I wonder if we will need to do more to attract ladies. doublelist greensboro We survived the dark shadows and folks lurking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2009 1:46:21 AM Torn between 2 guys ?  

sweetandcute4u
Youngstown, OH

What I am feeling inside hurt and pain I can almost relate to the song Face Down.Well the last time I saw him was on New Years day,and day after when he dropped me off back to my apt. The last time we talked was Saturday of that week, but it was weird our convo he wasn't that talkative, we talked but it was weird, and he was cranky I know he had to go to work but still. He is like well I will contact you later this week. Before our last date I remember him telling me he wanted to spend as much time as with me as possible. So of that week I think I called from my roomie's friends phone to call Ricky nothing.

I thought maybe he didn't call back bc of the number. So on Friday of last week, I decided to call him nothing. By Sunday nothing. So then this Monday I texted him hey hows it going, nothing. It sucks bc I really liked Ricky alot, he respected me didn't pressure me I don't understand why I gone on all those dates and he disappeared like a little punk! I mean if he didn't want anymore dates or is not interested tell a girl that.

So on Saturday of last week how sad I was feeling I imed this one guy on my aim list, we started chatting, I guess I added him on my aim list,I found him from the website vampirefreaks.com lol. We really connected that day which was so weird we talked on the phone even for a long time. I didn't think it was possible but I really did after Ricky, or more over Jimmie guy who burned me in the summer.

Well me and Shane been talking from Saturday till today. But this is the thing he is much younger then me he is 5 years younger then me. After how Jimmie burned me he was 19 I told myself over younger guys, but I know age is just a number, but I also really like this guy oh I so don't know what to do? I also want to give him a chance you know, what if he is different not all people young are immature, and heck if it doesn't work out I can always make new friends.

So get this I went on myspace yesterday and I saw that Ricky was online. I was thinking oh I dunno maybe he would either delete me or comment me or something nothing. He might be busy I dunno, but if he has time to go on myspace, least he could do is tell me whats up. I really don't know anymore I am just hurt and so torn in pieces, why do guys hurt me I so don't deserve this!

Mai

Past- We almost dated!

Jimmie is the Jerk in the Grey Shirt, oh ya I also had got a restraining order on the Jerk last year for him harassing me, I was lame to cared for him!

Jimmie, me and Nick

Ricky- I thought he was perfect I was wrong =[

Photobucket

Here is Shane- The new guy I been talking to =]

Photobucket

Photobucket

[Edited 1/16/2009 2:00:10 AM PST]

1/16/2009 12:10:07 PM Torn between 2 guys ?  

dyezah
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
North Little Rock, AR

Girl...you are beautiful!

You are a way better than jerk number 1 or the stalker dude. Just my opinion.

Take your time. You've got alot of life to live & enjoy. Get out with the grillfries & have some fun. Realize your own potential & your own strength. If they treat you that way now, why would it get any better & how much worse can it get if you stay in a relationship with #1?

Refer to the top few sentences. You are way better than being treated that way.

1/16/2009 3:08:58 PM Torn between 2 guys ?  

bbw46reader
Frederick, MD

I wish I knew why guys do the ignoring/hiding thing. Mine happened was after two months of intense online and phone: I'm-amazed-I-found-you, I-love-you bullshit. It was serious in my mind. Family photos exchanged, family members talked to/about, talk of future together, presents exchanged. Last phone conversation was call from him over the holidays to my relatives home (where I was visiting): compliments and "I love you". Last email I got was on arrival home 2 days later: "I think of you constantly". No emails were ever answered again, a family member lied to me (a big lie too) about his whereabouts. He finally answered cell phone and hung up as soon as I said his name.

Maybe one of us gals should try an get a serious answer out of the guys on here.

Sorry it happened to you. It hurts so badly. I find myself thinking about him as if I'm going to share something I saw or read with him, or ask him his opinion on something - then I realize what I'm doing and feel like I've been punched in the gut.

I guess I'm telling you so you will know you are not the only one - plus there are a lot of other posts on here about guys doing that to women. A lot of women responded and were supportive when I thought I was going to jump out of my skin. Read their comments here: https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-214572.htm

Try to find things to be glad about. My girlfriend tells me to be happy he doesn't live locally so I can't torment myself by driving by his work and stuff. I've NEVER done anything like that ever before - but then I always knew the reason I was being dumped.

Hang in there.

2/1/2009 10:48:28 AM Torn between 2 guys ?  

suzy_cakes
Over 2,000 Posts (2,769)
Madison, WI

don't know what to say. sorry.

but hey.. i got that dress!! lol

2/2/2009 3:22:33 PM Torn between 2 guys ?  

sassy_spirit
Lacey, WA

When a man decides to "fall off the face of the earth", as I put it, then he is "just not that into you". I have learned that over the past many years of dating myself. But the guy will not tell you himself.

It is a major pet peeve of mine when guys do that. And each guy you meet will tell you that they will not do that but then they do. You just learn to accept that it might happen....and once it does....walk away. Do not stress over it because it will get you nowhere.

But, in order to find the partner in life that you are searching for.....you have to keep getting back up on that saddle and ride. No matter how many times you keep falling off. The reason we do this.....we don't want to "give up". That is why we keep getting out there to find our mate. You cannot let the past rule your future. Learn by the mistakes of years past and use them as experience but don't use them against any potential mates. That will get you nowhere. You need to have an open mind and heart.

When I date someone new....I have rules for myself that I follow in order.

1. Communication ~ key to anything and everything
2. Open trust ~ to a certain extent. Everyone knows you do not get to this point in life without some kind of serious hiccups that have caused havoc in your life. But you need to treat each new person as new and not the past people in your life. You can trust to a certain extent.
3. 3 strikes and your out ~ I give each guy 3 chances. (Depending on the circumstances mind you.)

You have to look inside yourself to see what you really want in a life partner. What are you willing to accept and what are you willing to not accept. Stick to your guns. Do not stoop to their level and retaliate if they abuse your love. Walk away. You are better than they are and just chalk it up to experience. Say these quotes......

"Water off a ducks back...."
"You may not be able to control the wind, but you can control your sail."

Don't let it get you down. Eventually, your right partner will come along and things will mesh. Age does not matter......but their are limits in my book. You just need to take things slow in the beginning and just get to know the other person first. Become friends first. The rest will come later.

I hope this advice finds you well. It has served me well through the years. Just think positive and don't let it all rule you. You rule yourself, not the other way around.

2/4/2009 3:07:27 AM Torn between 2 guys ?  
annigma
‘alam Lek
Afghanistan

Crap like this happens all the time as you can see from the above posts also- its happened enough times to me. You just have to believe the truth if you don't already- being they were jerks they weren't worth it in the first place- your precious time or you. I saw your profile you are beautiful and have so much potential do NOT let it get you down!!!!