Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

From virtual dating across the globe to struggling via lockdowns with loved ones, here are their stories. dating in nederland They have been going on virtual dates and functioning their way via the New York Times 36 Queries That Lead to Love. She was upset but understood — or so I believed. nerd night speed dating Seeking over my profile, I recognized the girl it described, and this time, I liked her.

free local hookups

Some have been people that I d met through the broader entrepreneurial communities I m a component of, like South Park Commons, she says. dating in boulder She hasn t created a single penny from the internet site however, she s just passionate about singles having a positive dating practical experience. Before a predator brings you to your knees, figure out who you are. tinder fort lauderdale I felt I was receiving attached and I can NOT let this to take place again no matter what.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2009 12:42:56 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

james69fubar
Hurst, TX

I've been in a few relationships were I would find my self do little things to go the extra step to show her I care but for some reason it was like they never appreciated it.

1/16/2009 12:46:36 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,525)
Houston, TX

Mine does, she writes me letters and mails them (and she lives with me?!), telling me how when I did 'such and such a thing' last week it made her happy.

Women..all crazy b*tches.

1/16/2009 12:58:17 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

yourfriendbob
Fayette, OH

No.

1/16/2009 1:02:50 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

james69fubar
Hurst, TX

Yeah u can say that again

1/16/2009 1:08:07 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (3,422)
Beaumont, CA

I for sure appreciate the little things. It is rare that men do it anymore. What is funny is I used to all the time say thank you. Even when there was no thanks really needed. With my ex I would get in trouble for saying thank you constantly. So now I am trained where I don't even realize I am NOT saying thank you.

So thanks but no thanks Yup im a little confused here

1/16/2009 1:11:16 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

msbevzie
Oregon, OH

The little things mean the most to me!

1/16/2009 1:11:51 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

leftyl8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Horseheads, NY

i used to love doin the little things for my lady. havin a bubble bath ready for her when she got home, pickin wildflowers just "because", bringing her back a blueberry muffin when i went to get the paper...stuff like that. then it seemed as though it was expected and wasnt appreciated anymore. then, when i stopped i get, "how come you dont bring me flowers....anyyyymoreeee" waaaaaaaaaaaaa

1/16/2009 1:12:45 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

thesmile4u
Lansing, MI

Some do and some don't. Part of it comes down to manners (some of the younger ones don't know what that means) and some have just been hurt so much that there just takers.

I know I still do! And THANK YOU to all the men out there that still do!

Have a good one on me.

1/16/2009 1:29:45 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

countrysweet677
Bordelonville, LA

i love the little things a man does for me as simple as opening a door, my ex and i always did those lil things to show and rekindle the flame from hiding notes in the coffee can i'd put notes in his coveralls to have him find them on a cold day and it always warmed him up. he'd pick a flower and put it on my visor so when i'd get my sunglasses it would fall in my lap..he once told the whole bar he loved me and said if any of you didn't hear me the first time he said it again,ok i wanted to crawl under the bar stool but i loved it,to show someone how much you appreciate them doesn't have to cost alot of money or none at all, but we do all need to stop sometimes and let that person know how much those things do mean to us,and say thankyou.

1/16/2009 1:32:31 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

asl_65
Charles Town, WV

I got my ex flowers once to try and be romantic....they made her wheeze and she had an asthmatic attack. I felt pretty stupid for that one.

1/16/2009 1:54:20 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

countrysweet677
Bordelonville, LA

aww that must of hurt...well its the thought that counts.

1/16/2009 2:09:32 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

yeah... some of them do, but
for some reason, i end up meeting the ones that don't
.. with one of my ex's , it felt like the nicer i was
the meaner she got, i ended up just walking away.
was actually kinda funny, because it changed my feelings
toward her , and i started being an a**hole with her, and
i think she liked it.
It was a good reminder of, i don't know shit
about women.

1/16/2009 2:11:36 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

lilmissala1957
Hartselle, AL

I appreciate any little thing anybody does for me! And I enjoy doing little things for my mate. Its the little things to me that matter the most!

1/16/2009 2:28:23 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

thebestman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,741)
Alpharetta, GA

It depends on the woman. Some appreciate it and some take, take, take, and some, no matter what you do are simply never, ever satisfied. If you come across all the latter RUN.

1/16/2009 2:36:59 PM do ladies still appreciate the little things u do for them  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,977)
Wilkes Barre, PA

what i've found is less and less women appreciate it. i used to do all sorts of little things just to show them i was thinkin about them but i find its not appreciated so it makes me not want to do it.