Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is currently obtainable in 19 other nations, despite the fact that there is at the moment no date set for its arrival to Australia. asian dating nyc In 2014, the OKCupid app was the initial to introduce 22 genders and 13 sexual orientation possibilities. HER is right here to connect queer females, non binary, trans and gender non confirming people. what is the app meet me used for Every day, singles trust Match to make their dating journeys great.

apps like tinder for hookups free

Leaning on someone else under the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for relationship success. mason city iowa dating Like any relationship, these on line 1st connections have their upsides and downsides—it s just that the pros and cons are a small distinct. It s tricky to locate a balance among respecting boundaries and savoring the moment. ashley madison collect message But the truth is, on the internet dating can really feel overwhelming.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/18/2009 8:22:57 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
jrebel
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,241)
Manly, IA

Lust is a powerfull emotion that we all have and truthfully we have to supress some of that when we're in the relationship unless the one we are with is the only one we lust very "RARE", so my question is what would you do after a one night stand? The reason for my curiosity is my ex kept her secret over a year, Lust is a real powerfull relationship killer and I'm wondering if more people tell right away and hope for best or do more wait and keep the secret as long as they can hoping the other never finds out.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/18/2009 2:49:57 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA

There is no accidently cheating.You either cheat or you don't. If the temptation or lust came on so strong I couldn't resist a one night stand I would tell the person I was in a relationship with and question rather we should really be togeather or not.I would have great remorse about it but would fill there was something missing or it wouldn't have happened when things are really right you might look and dream about it but you don't do it.
That's just the opinion of an old lady that has been there and dreamed about it but never did when I was with mr right.

1/18/2009 11:27:05 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
pahoalookout
Dearborn, MI

Aren't there some jokes about the Manly, Iowa men and the Fertile, Minnesota women?

I went to Iowa State and had a fraternity brother from Manly, Iowa. He talked incessantly about the "Manly men."

Had another from Fargo, ND. He was always talking about the "Fertile women."

I guess you had to be there, after a while it got boring, just like it's getting now.

[Edited 1/18/2009 11:28:02 PM ]

1/19/2009 8:13:38 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

Accidentally cheated?? Is there such a thing? That sounds like, " I accidentally robbed the liquor store"......I bet she has more secrets than that.

1/20/2009 12:04:23 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
pink_pants
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,821)
Port Byron, IL

You can ask my x what it cost him when he accidently cheated. Loss of a 15 year marriage, child support and alimony and kicked out of our home. Yeah that was one accident that he won't make again at least not with me. Big mistake on his part

1/23/2009 6:38:09 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
beccie
Decorah, IA

first of all if you did cheat it wasn't an accident. Trust me if someone cheats once they almost always cheat again. You will always worry about that. Trust me my ex guy did it 4 time's. The hurt and mistrust never go away.

1/24/2009 7:33:50 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
rainbutterfly
Boone, IA

Accidently my eye, what a plop of garbage people know what they're doing.

1/24/2009 10:12:16 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
bassoonchic
Fairfield, IA

You don't accidently cheat.
You cheat or you don't. There is always that point in a relationship with another person where you will make the choice. Whether that choice be to keep seeing them even thought you know they are flirting, or you can kiss them or not.
EVERYONE has that choice. there is no way you can "accidently" cheat!
Like someone said before...i bet ur ex has a lot of secrets...

1/27/2009 8:50:56 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
hardupferluv
Reinbeck, IA

Personally, if your girlfriend truely loves you, and your ment to be. If you cheat, tell right away, if she is understanding enough and its a true mistake, she should be adult enough to forgive you. JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN YOU PRICK! lmao jk your not a prick, but still. Don't do it again.

1/27/2009 8:52:36 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
hardupferluv
Reinbeck, IA

uuuh, are ya sure? i don't know about "people knowing what they are doing" but I do know that if you cheat, thats it, there is no accidental cheating. Thats like saying, "I accidentally took a shit in the toilet"

1/29/2009 10:05:30 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
pink_pants
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,821)
Port Byron, IL

LOL Yeah what he said above me! You know what your doing!

2/2/2009 3:19:48 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
pinkpanther3780
Cedar Rapids, IA

It is not possible to 'accidently' cheat. If someone is going to cheat, it is because they WANT to cheat. Its that simple.

2/2/2009 7:31:45 AM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

Well.....hardup seems to think cheating is like taking a shit.....lol. Well, everybody ends up on the throne sooner or later, but I believe that cheating is part of a persons personality. Its the kind of person they are. Chances are they have cheated on those before you. You can forgive them, and they will do it again. Or you can end it and let them do it to someone else. But it didn't start, nor will it stop, with you. Its all about the lack of respect one has for their partner, people in general, and even themselves. What they want is more important than their word, their promises, or their commitments.

I mean really people..............would someone who had even an ounce of respect for you, cheat on you?....I think not.

2/2/2009 2:08:17 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  

bonbon57
Boone, IA

I agree with what is being said. Cheating is not accidential. There are those who cheat and truley regret it... and never do it again. I think that is rare...if they are forgiven once then why not twice or three times. Trust is the foundation of any good relationship and I find it hard to trust those who have given me reason to mistrust them. Then it is how you are left feeling.. if you can't trust there comes jealousy and an attempt to control the cheater which drives the relationship on the rocks anyway. I guess It depends on what you are willing to live with. I am not a cheater.. when I commit it is just that I am not tempted. Sure I like to see a nice looking man.. but I only want to be with the one I am committed to and love. If for some reason I cheated I would have to confess at once and wonder how come I was so stupid. That and I would have to take a long look at why I cheated... there is would be something I was missing in my relationship or a big fear of letting someone get to close.

2/2/2009 2:31:23 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
hardupferluv
Reinbeck, IA

getting cheated on is like getting shit on. But what i was saying is this, saying "i accidentally cheated" is just like saying "i accidentally took a shit" Its not possible to "accidentally" poop unless your 3 months old or you have no control over your bodily functions. So saying that you accidentally cheated isn't possible either. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "ACCIDENTALLY" CHEATING!

2/2/2009 6:06:26 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
farmersgurl
State Center, IA

I agree with the guy above me . it was no accident to do it .. and that's why we have so many people who have a trusting issue ..

2/2/2009 8:33:40 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

Some would say that they have no control over cheating......How many times have you heard this one? One thing lead to another then it just kind of happened........This is just the kind of comment that leads to restraining orders and jail time (for women as well as men).....lol.

2/10/2009 12:50:18 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
wolflady47
Ottumwa, IA

How do you accidently cheat?? that doesnt make sense!

2/11/2009 5:12:25 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
greenmachine43
Marion, IA

I don't think there is a such thing as accidently cheating. Either she did or didn't no in between. Secrets usually end up coming out in the end.

2/17/2009 6:21:38 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  

somewhereintyme
Marion, IA

Having had the pleasure of being on the ugly end of that stick (my ex accidentally tripped and fell on some guys genitalia), I'll say what I've always told my children. You can't control how you feel. Emotions aren't something that we fully chose to experience, but you CAN control WHAT YOU DO. Nothing ever "just happens". We either let it, or we don't.

2/18/2009 12:12:33 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
1_2_many_times
Des Moines, IA

You know what I think about cheating. You know what you are doing when you are doing it. There is no accidental cheating. You know what you are going to do before you do it. If you decide to cheat it's usually because you are not happy with your partner

2/23/2009 6:01:22 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
deedeelf2
Rolfe, IA

The Wheels on the buss go 'round and 'round! DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2/25/2009 2:50:33 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
jrebel
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,241)
Manly, IA

Quote from angelprincess1:
accidently cheated on a few times before realizing there is no accidently cheating
I was faithful for almost 30 years and had no accidents but then I thought faithfulness was the way to avoid accidents

so did I

[Edited 2/25/2009 2:51:58 PM ]

3/2/2009 11:50:16 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
worthsavin
Newton, IA

Yeah, they would because men justify it as the other person's fault, "I just couldn't help it." Lust in the right time and place will make the strongest of people cheat, male OR female. BUT don't tell because if you do, the trust, respect,& sex life, has all gone out the window so you may as well just pack your bags before you tell. Cheating is NO accident.

3/10/2009 4:33:45 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
qcutilityman
Davenport, IA

I any one did they wouldn't be dumb enough to post it on here.

3/11/2009 8:43:53 PM What would you do if you "accidently" cheated?  
qcutilityman
Davenport, IA

I meant "If anyone did they wouldnt be dumb enough to post it on here" I guess some already did. They will cope and move on. People are capable of forgiving.

[Edited 3/11/2009 8:47:03 PM ]