Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

g. singles chat rooms california CalFresh rewards can t be exchanged for money. Men and women with zero empathy will never talk about the disadvantaged. skipthegames cpm Or will he commit 6 months out of the year travelling on his yacht? This question will tell you about his go to source of fun.

what kind of site is datehookup com

Historically buyers had been reluctant to connect by way of video since they did not see the have to have for it, mentioned Jess Carbino, an on the internet dating professional and sociologist who has worked for Tinder and Bumble. free phone chat orlando The ladies who do not reply are the ones who had no intention of meeting up, or have put you extremely low on their list. He lived in Bedfordshire and was on his way to Heathrow when he passed my hotel that s how we matched. wackadoo cottage The Greatest, Worst, & Most Awkward Dating Stories From The 2010s, According To 50 People Today

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2009 5:26:53 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

william9_17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,247)
Kelseyville, CA

Hey my GF said she's in love with a girl but she also loves me so asked me if all three of us could be in a 3-some relationship. I've said yes but the the girls doesn't know yet and my GF doesn't know what she'll if the girl says no...She said that if both of us don't agree than it will break her heart. I'm willing to make it work...but I was wonder if anyone else has went through the same experiance?

1/24/2009 5:42:05 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  
harriett
Over 2,000 Posts (2,249)
Homosassa, FL

Welllll DUH !!

Mono means ONE & one only. Hmmmm

I don't think you're allowed to have two. JMO

1/24/2009 5:53:31 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  
saphyrefaery75
Greenbrier, TN

The best advice I can give is to make sure all boundaries are set up front with everyone. Make sure everyone is clear. Communication is key. This will be a tough relationship to have but many have done it and loved it. Others have failed miserably. Just not for everyone. I will also say that a big issue for most "couples" would be jealousy. This is why everyone must know the boundaries and all must communicate. Good luck and I wish you the best.

1/24/2009 5:54:55 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,481)
Reston, VA

You are young, so go ahead and experiement

But that sort of thing never would work for me, I am not good at sharing!!!!

1/24/2009 6:37:04 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

william9_17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,247)
Kelseyville, CA

Yeah I'm a little worried though.

1/24/2009 6:55:40 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

ghenderson12
Memphis, TN

just use your head and i dont mean the one below talk to her and her friend and set the line how far this will go and be carful

1/24/2009 8:26:32 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  
lnlass
Over 2,000 Posts (2,372)
Laguna Niguel, CA

MONOogamous means being true to only person, OP. What you are describing is an oxymoron like civil lawyer or government intelligence.

1/24/2009 10:26:27 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

wiilnotgiveup
Fort Lauderdale, FL

ride it as long as this lets you , have fun , wear a metal plate over your heart at night , because one of these two girls are going to stab you right in the heart ,when your eyes are shut. but the memories of two Chic's will always be there. a wise man once said " i would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy" Aint that the truth.

1/24/2009 10:34:34 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

reenie4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,849)
Milwaukee, WI

I am soooooooooooooooo sick of this BS of BI and I don't know who I am crap... GET REAL...... OR GET THE PHUCK OUT!

1/24/2009 10:40:23 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,601)
Beaumont, CA

There have been many successful relationships that were made up of more than two people. In fact the Oneida silverware company was built by many people who shared a large mansion and shared all of the work of the kids and home and company. They way they worked it is men or women would just choose which person they wanted to shack up with that night. They shared. It was in fact very successful until the government stepped in and set up laws. See they make more money when we are singletons. You save money in numbers. So I say go for it if it is what you all like. You will have 3 incomes at least. You will need it in this economy. So economize. Hey it just may be the new trend

1/24/2009 11:09:09 PM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

rayvenheart
Lake Ariel, PA

give it a try.. no reason not to.

1/25/2009 7:54:49 AM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

pirana01
Navarre, FL

LOL, the outcome is not promising, we are all jealous creatures.

1/25/2009 8:56:51 AM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

jondalar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,301)
Reno, NV

The arrangement you are talking about is known as a 'V', two people loving and having a relationship with one person in the middle but do not have the same sexual or loving relationship with the other partner. I have friends who have tried it successfully and others who found the nasty monster of jealousy creep in when someone feels left out. Most often that will be the guy because men too often associate affection with sex.
Saphyraery's advice should be the most important thing you all agree on.

1/25/2009 9:35:44 AM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,469)
Omaha, NE

It wont lost long

and you'll lose the girl

guess she doesnt think you're sexually good enough

1/25/2009 10:07:31 AM My GF wants to have a monogamous 3-some relationship!  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Toms River, NJ

i was a willing particapent in this in my twenties,,it didnt work long term but we had alot of fun
so go ahead enjoy yourself,,your young,,make your mistakes while you still have time
to get over them,,,,,,,,