Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

We caught up with Rachman Blake from the award winning how for some insight on how Story Party started, his personal encounter with dating and the funniest stories he has ever come across. where to meet men on long island To assistance these impacted by Australia s devastating bushfire crisis, you can donate to the Australian Red Cross disaster relief and recovery fund. This installment left me curious and waiting to read extra. rubratings memphis Last spring, a little group of buddies who Blue describes as introverted, decided to form a hang out bubble.

megapersnals

1) I sat across from a guy who had the Biggest DANGLING BOOGER EVER whilst I watched him eat a plate of sweet and sour chicken. bc personals The conversation dims, you haven t even received your major course but, and you have no clue how to get the critical queries answered . Name 3 of the happiest moments in your life. san jose costa rica girls Of course, this does not imply that they can really feel authorized to treat individuals with on line manners, is not who we re speaking about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2009 11:23:30 AM What are your "Deal Breakers?"  

ariatlady
Memphis, TN

We've all been there. The profile says "These are the deal breakers..." Some of these are the usual, no smoking, no alcohol, no drugs, no cheating...the old standards. However, as I get more and more involved with this internet dating and forming relationships, I realize that it's more involved than non smoking, drinking, non womanizing, no cheating... One just hit me way out of left field a couple of days ago. It took a couple of days for it to really sink in, it's the matter of income, the major bread winner, who makes the most, who gets the most input in how finances are managed. If one of the spouses/significant others is partially disabled, semi retired, or fully retired and the other has to continue to work until two weeks after they die, I can foresee a huge detrimental rift in the relationship. It's inevitable, one is going to be the penny pincher & the other who continues to work and makes mucho deniro is not going to see the financial picture the same way. When one has a fixed income and the other has a higher salary, I don't have a very optimistic viewpoint here. Sorry...

Other deal breakers in no particular order:
1. Dictating changes or mandating changes in your partners lifestyle, interests, or hobbies and telling them what their maximum will be/trying to run the other person's life. Hitler was a dictator and look what happened to him.
2. Being too needy and clingy...BACK OFF and let us have breathing room
3. Wanting to be Married and pushing/hunting for a permanent union. Some of us don't want to be married period...we have experienced enough marital bliss. It is too stressful. Some of us are just not wife/husband material.
4. Not being on the same page with family, kids, religion
5. One half of the couple continuously talks about sex and romance to the point where the other half does not want to hear another syllable about it.
6. Being a control freak and wanting to dominate the relationship
7. Inconsideration, belittling, derrogatory remarks, and degrading behaviour or comments...totally inexcusable, inappropriate, and uncalled for
8. Living your life vicariously through your kids. Let them have a life and stop living it for them. If they have the potential to be a Nobel Prize winning Physicist and they want to be a diesel mechanic, leave it alone!!! I don't want to hear it.
9. NO AMBITION !!

[Edited 1/26/2009 11:50:03 AM PST]

1/27/2009 1:42:15 PM What are your "Deal Breakers?"  

comedance
Dyersburg, TN

Idiots!!!!

1/28/2009 12:39:03 PM What are your "Deal Breakers?"  

ariatlady
Memphis, TN

Well, I really figured that I would get a rise out of some people here. Everyone has Deal Breakers but I guess you don't care to make them known