Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

airline hookup app

Make certain you discover a excellent match for your on the net dating expectations. new mexico chat rooms Individuals might look very various in particular person than they do on the internet, so be ready for the preferences to adjust. Also, the entire course of action of meeting a person new is so significantly quicker by comparison. https m spdate com messages This is user friendly and customized app for the users.

better hookup app than tinder

If you have a future date within a week of that birthday, you ll want to know whether this particular person would like to be told, Happy Birthday or would appreciate a modest birthday present. online dating wilmington nc According to Scamwatch, almost 90% of scam reports relating to dating and romance occurred by means of the world wide web or mobile apps. What I discovered exciting was that I located a lot of girls who ghosted me or didn t reply to me immediately after getting matched were still on the app. skipthegames utah All of the unsolicited motives others gave me for not getting married, I had to shut them out and really think adore was out there for me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/15/2007 10:46:55 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

The latest one was "Broken Bridges" with Toby Keith. Cried all three times I've watched it..

11/15/2007 12:06:46 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

(Sports) The Natural - Robert Redford

(Love) Still Breathing - Brendan Frasier

(Drama) Gladiator - Russell Crowe

[Edited 11/15/2007 12:09:01 PM]

11/15/2007 12:46:23 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I cried when Scareface got wacked lol

11/15/2007 1:22:57 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Naaa, I'm playing I think it was ghost and the champ.Man I cried like a baby at the end of that one!Mike

11/15/2007 1:26:16 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Me myself and Irene......when he started drinking the babies milk.

11/15/2007 4:30:46 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

There's been a few,
Certianly, Pay it Forward
This is going to sound weierd, comming from what was a horror film, but , the scene in the 6th sence, at the end, when he realises that first, he's dead, second he's a ghost, and third, that he's the one who couldn't let go......cryed for an hr.

City of Angels

What dreams may Come, another great prof. by Robin Williams... guy continues to suprise, and delight me....

A star is Born, the Strisand ver.

Sophi's Choice

I'll keep thinkin'

11/15/2007 4:33:38 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

percussion
Livermore, CA

Into The Wilderness made me cry .....

11/15/2007 5:17:53 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

old yeller

11/15/2007 5:52:29 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Nobody's fool with Paul Newman

11/15/2007 5:56:17 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

melbie7769
Fountain, CO

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this or have said it but "the Notebook"

WOW OMG Its what I'm hoping to find!!!!

Smooches Melbie

11/29/2007 3:58:35 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

''Life as a House''

There is no role Kevin Kline can't play magnificently. I'm thinking of him right now and seeing the Pirate King in the Pirates of Penzance!

Love that man!

11/29/2007 4:46:38 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

tizzle44
Du Quoin, IL

friday night lights they should of won

11/29/2007 4:48:59 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

The bear...about the Canadian Grizzly. balled like a baby

11/29/2007 4:52:24 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

It's not a movie...But General Hospital is tearing me up this week...LOL

11/29/2007 5:02:58 AM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

wolv87
Castro Valley, CA

A Walk to Remember-couldn't help it

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10