Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

That evening I took Camille to Tooting Industry for pizza and wine, and the conversation had the energy of a pinball shooting from one end to the other. single men in tacoma wa Soon after that dinner date, I honestly freaked out. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my sexy accent. women looking men hyderabad When she lastly came to, she was paralysed neck down.

over 40 listcrawler

Just after two months of on line messaging, Cody and Lilah met at a restaurant halfway amongst the two cities for their initial date. online dating vancouver bc The second most significant distinction is the way we spend money. Following reading that, you want to know what the truth is, suitable? Use the exact same method when writing your profile. double list kc With the free of charge selection, members get limited messages from their top picks that Match has chosen for them based on compatibility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/27/2007 2:27:20 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

eddie4468
Chicago, IL

For me it was Cheech n Chongs Up in smoke and Next movie, I laughed so hard i cried, but the christmas classic It's a wonderful life even today makes cherish what family and friends mean too ya....unless your an ole man potter, lololol.

10/27/2007 4:27:02 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

E.T. made me cry. I felt so sad when he had to leave Earth and go home.

E.T. said "I'll be right here" and I guess I wished someone ever would have said that to me and that they'd always be right here in my own heart. Strikes a lonesome chord, I guess...

10/27/2007 4:29:13 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Steele Magnolies and EVERY dam time its on and I see it, I have to watch it....and CRY..... I know how its gonna end - why do I insist on doing that!

10/27/2007 4:29:14 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

The notebook...i was crying the entire movie and only stopped it it was over!

I needed a dose of The Matrix right after that...

10/27/2007 4:37:33 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

Bridges of Madison County made me soooo mad that I cried.

10/27/2007 5:39:47 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

poison ivy 3 cuz i will never see jamie presly naked in person

10/27/2007 5:42:00 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

I cry real easy at movies. At the happy stuff.

Today, I watched an animated musical with my boys, Anastasia. At the end, when the mother and daughter were finally reunited, I had moist eyes and a tight throat. Sheesh. What a sap I am.

10/27/2007 5:42:43 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

patama
Bois des Filion, QC

The phantom of the opera(new version)

10/27/2007 5:44:52 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

ohhh Phantom... that one, too.

10/27/2007 5:53:13 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

tigger35670
Somerville, AL

Oh me so so many. Pretty woman, dirty dancing, the notebook and many more.

10/27/2007 7:14:53 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

betrayed
Fort Collins, CO

The House of Sand and Fog

10/27/2007 7:16:22 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

blueeyeddemon
Helena, MT

where the red fern grows, moreso the book than the movie...especially if youve raised and worked with hounds

10/27/2007 7:16:40 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

Pretty Woman and Dragonfly..if you have never seen the last rent it..

10/27/2007 8:03:04 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

floyeeyy
Riverside, CA

Bambie

10/27/2007 8:42:41 PM What movie made you cry during or after you watched it ???  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

the color purple..at one point crying..then anger took over..then happiness in the end when she was reunited with her kids

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10