Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

The cab stopped at the bridge and told us we could stroll more than it from right here, so we got out and walked up toward the gates to the bridge. gay hookup sacramento I told him he could leave he decided not to, but in January our partnership ended. At his residence, he was like, I am actually getting a genuinely tough time, I don t truly consider we should really have sex , which certainly wasn t a massive deal. danish dating app A single widespread way nevermet relationships fall apart is that the couples, nicely, in no way meet.

how to avoid hookups on tinder

Often what persons do not say is a lot more essential than what they do say. men seeking london The ideal way to meet folks is nevertheless social gatherings and events for the most portion. These pre built functionalities are popular to many apps and hence do away with the will need to reinvent the wheel, saving time and sources whilst shortening the complete project lifecycle. lansingskipthegames Dating apps etc are made to make people revenue initially and formost, and will never place your personal wants initially.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2009 12:52:23 PM So I have to ask...  

kdonovan78
Birmingham, AL

I was listening to a radio show this morning where a female caller was asking why so many guys send pictures of their junk to her. I'll be honest, it's happened to me a few times too. And ladies, I can't imagine a single one of you who gets excited or flattered when this happens to you.

Ok guys, enlighten me. What's that all about? I seriously do want to know why some indulge in this type of "alternative photography." Inquiring minds want to know!

1/28/2009 12:53:45 PM So I have to ask...  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,724)
Ottawa, ON

I will let you know right after I send you this photo....

1/28/2009 12:54:15 PM So I have to ask...  

absurdity
Racine, WI

I sorta feel chicks started this, just be fair. I know tons and tons of chicks who take cleavage shots and boob shots with their phones to send to guys.

I agree that is ridiculous for either sex to do it, but occasionally its really really funny.

1/28/2009 12:54:50 PM So I have to ask...  

noredneckhere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,762)
Sevierville, TN

Send me a pic of your boobies, then I'll be able to understand the feelings from your side

1/28/2009 12:56:35 PM So I have to ask...  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Men do it cause they think its a Turn On for usWomen do it cause its Competition Bait

1/28/2009 12:57:02 PM So I have to ask...  
camogirl_47
Portland, OR

I think they are just strutting their stuff, "c*ck of the walk" so to speak. Ooops, forgot I sent a pic to a guy today .

1/28/2009 12:57:18 PM So I have to ask...  
pythagora
Albany, NY

Hmmmmmm,I always thought it was to make me laugh! You mean it isn't???

1/28/2009 12:58:02 PM So I have to ask...  

beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,136)
Houston, TX

Quote from kdonovan78:
I was listening to a radio show this morning where a female caller was asking why so many guys send pictures of their junk to her. I'll be honest, it's happened to me a few times too. And ladies, I can't imagine a single one of you who gets excited or flattered when this happens to you.

Ok guys, enlighten me. What's that all about? I seriously do want to know why some indulge in this type of "alternative photography." Inquiring minds want to know!

I think the point is that HE gets excited knowing you are looking at his 'tackle' rather than expecting you to get excited.

1/28/2009 1:01:37 PM So I have to ask...  

darthvaderrr
Nanticoke, PA

My penis is not Junk....

1/28/2009 1:04:34 PM So I have to ask...  
krazieb
Burton, OH

Quote from absurdity:
I sorta feel chicks started this, just be fair. I know tons and tons of chicks who take cleavage shots and boob shots with their phones to send to guys.

I agree that is ridiculous for either sex to do it, but occasionally its really really funny.
a bit of a differance between cleavage and scrotum.

1/28/2009 1:05:21 PM So I have to ask...  

kdonovan78
Birmingham, AL

I wouldn't necessarily say that chicks started it, but good point otherwise. Touche.

[Edited 1/28/2009 1:05:54 PM PST]

1/28/2009 1:05:58 PM So I have to ask...  

clearrivers2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,008)
Parker, CO

Quote from pythagora:
Hmmmmmm,I always thought it was to make me laugh! You mean it isn't???

1/28/2009 1:06:45 PM So I have to ask...  

binderdundat
Metairie, LA

Because objects appear larger on webcam??

1/28/2009 1:07:19 PM So I have to ask...  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from binderdundat:
Because objects appear larger on webcam??

1/28/2009 1:09:17 PM So I have to ask...  

noredneckhere
Over 2,000 Posts (2,762)
Sevierville, TN

Quote from krazieb:
a bit of a differance between cleavage and scrotum.

Not on this old broad.