Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account login

Following a year of dating, they decided to element methods even as they each acknowledged that someday they wanted to attempt once more. concord nc singles As it turns out, there are some dating app stories out there that will not have you vowing to delete the apps for the rest of your life. Then, not even five minutes soon after we sat down and got our drinks, he squeezed his glass so challenging in his hand–later, I learned he did this for the reason that he was nervous–and it totally shattered. doublelist san luis obispo Final week, Drake said they celebrated their a single year anniversary by cooking their personal meals separately and bringing it to his girlfriend s backyard to eat it from opposite ends of a picnic table.

skipthegames singles

So to find a particular person like this, you require to spend a lot of time finding out. california chat rooms I was shocked when a guest of mine never ever showed any kindness to the weak and disadvantaged folks in our town. . caillou does omegle Tinder is an app based on the net dating service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/28/2007 11:00:28 PM What Makes You So Great?  

homegirl1970
Red Creek, NY

What Makes You Think That Youre So great?You Would Talk To Some And Be Rude To Others?

Alot Of People Do That So Whats Your Answer...

And Play Nice......

10/28/2007 11:02:31 PM What Makes You So Great?  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

I think that I am a sexy man.

10/28/2007 11:14:43 PM What Makes You So Great?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

that im not rude to others.

10/29/2007 12:44:09 AM What Makes You So Great?  

majik17
Elk River, MN

What sucks, is I don't have a good answer for this... damn... I'm not that great...
Oh well...
Cheers

10/29/2007 2:09:45 AM What Makes You So Great?  

a_keeper
Campbellsville, KY

That I am an honest person. As far as talking to people I try to treat all people the same and not be rude. I think most of us have all come across some people that are rude and can't be talk to no matter how hard we try! JMO

10/29/2007 2:44:44 AM What Makes You So Great?  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

I'm me that's why!!!! ROFLMAO No jus kiddin!!!

I wait till they at least open their mouths to see if shit will fall our or if they can carry on an intelligent conversation!!!!

Words are the first impression i go by not looks ok maybe to a certain extent but not completely!!!!

Smooches Melbie

10/29/2007 5:57:55 AM What Makes You So Great?  

homegirl1970
Red Creek, NY

All I mean is that theres so many cool people that most wouldnt give the TIME of Day...
I Think ignoring people is rude...dont think it doesnt hurt them to be over looked or talked crap too...how would you FEEL if it was you .....

we are all here for the same reasons....

IT happens to all of us at one point in our LIVES....

just say hello to a stranger today even if its a simple

hows it going...I am just a person like you..Special not great.....

10/29/2007 6:04:57 AM What Makes You So Great?  

tnkrbll731
Central Point, OR

i believe that you only get what you give... and you are only as good as your word...
Therefore i give as much as i can, and help the same way... i also never give my word unless i can keep it. I am also a very positive person, and love to give off good energies and smiles.

10/29/2007 6:14:31 AM What Makes You So Great?  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

Ditto what she said

10/29/2007 6:15:43 AM What Makes You So Great?  

lovemekay
Flint, MI

Hi homegirl I would just like to say hi...and have a great day! I'm no better than anybody else...I put my pants on one leg at a time..just 2 answer your question.

*kay*

10/29/2007 6:17:38 AM What Makes You So Great?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Because I'm NOT rude to others unless they are just total idiot assholes.

10/29/2007 6:38:29 AM What Makes You So Great?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Lost , now you know damn well you have and never talk to me , he a tease, I tell ya..... NAH....... I save being a real b*tch to the ones that want it.....So line up and get your ass tick......

10/29/2007 7:16:50 AM What Makes You So Great?  

xtremewrath
Easley, SC

ha you got alot of good points there and Ill be flat honest Im not great at all I mean shit Im overlooked by the overlooked if that makes any sense.

10/29/2007 8:21:11 AM What Makes You So Great?  

lovebug38
Lake City, TN

well wrease here we all should get alone try to be friends or just let them go don;t look back here try to love one more time open up your heart let them in again hope they don;t hurt you all we can do is give it and take it one day at a time here feels and words from the heart and soul here with out thinking about what we are doing

10/29/2007 8:38:20 AM What Makes You So Great?  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Hello.I'm resectful "Hey lady you have beautiful legs!What time do they open lol lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4