Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

Both Rose and Justin identified that they have been pretty compatible with their matches. datehookup com 100 free dating site & free online dating TrulyMadly, for instance, aims to make the app out there in 11 Indian languages—including Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu—by the end of the year. If you re somebody that hits up church on the holidays only, you might struggle dating someone who goes to church 4 or five instances a week. how much is scruff pro You can search amongst random users the best apps for you and, if you truly discovered the right a single, you will know it.

skipthegames sex

I didn t want them to assume that I didn t take my role as their FYG seriously. thomasville singles However that s exactly what we do in each and every dating app. Weekly claims are necessary to obtain positive aspects. dirty sex memes to send your man If you continue your date in a different location you hadn t planned on, text a friend to let them know your new place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/28/2007 4:49:34 AM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

not all women you meet in a bar is bad and alot of them would be better to momma than some of the one's you would meet in a grocery store. hehehe

I still don't get this poll.

hell didn't have nothing to do but answer with my silly answers today. hehehe

Which I think I do that every day. LOL

3/28/2007 6:20:50 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

I would say I am looking for Friendship that hopefully will lead into a relatiosnhip. Now, I think a relationship has to have a good friendship to last.

6/3/2007 6:01:31 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

jacquebluessong
Lompoc, CA

Sex is nice but its not I want. I want to make love not have sex. So right there that tells you I want a relationship with the great love making!

6/5/2007 8:52:42 AM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

brat
Everett, WA

LOL Reminds me of the "first meet" I had last week. Frickin moron! Can't remember how many times I said, "Geez! Say something, don't just stare at me. I feel like I am doing some kind of monologue just so someone is saying something. I don't know a thing about you yet." Then the pinhead starts getting all handsy. Told him point blank, "Uh, you are crossing the line there buddy, like I said, I don't even know you yet."

I am not settling for lowly smut, like other posters have said, can get it 10 times a night just by walking into a club and acting as trashy as a lot of other people. Just won't stoop to that. I really do deserve better, and, when the right feelings are there, the sex IS THAT MUCH BETTER.

6/5/2007 8:57:30 AM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

appleblossom85
Mound, MN

I agree with Kenny. To make friends and see where it goes from there....hmmm I think I said that in my profile....yes I did.

AB

6/5/2007 12:46:27 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

relationship

6/5/2007 1:22:29 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

smiley45
Murfreesboro, TN

relationship/friendship.

Page: 1, 2