Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

He mentioned they continued to fight, and he was nevertheless feeling a lack of emotional connection. singles in kissimmee fl I would by no means have looked in there as a single male. In either case the disparities between faiths can lead to tension and gradually century indifference. omegle trolling pics I did not assume about the interaction once again till the Monday after the vacation.

megapersonal not working

Deliver the finest with our CX management software. dating in woodstock ga And by 2040, eHarmony predicts that 70 percent of couples will have started their relationships on line. Sorry, which incorporates quite a few of ourtime. cincinnati rub ratings ConfirmGood brings you the latest deals, news, and happenings in Singapore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/12/2007 3:12:22 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

markymarky
North York, ON

1. sex and relationship.
2. what do they want?

I noticed many women speaking from my side a male aren't getting intouch even though they say they are looking for the same thing.

3/12/2007 3:50:06 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

I'm not sure I understand this poll. ??????????

I will answer your question though.

I am looking for a relationship that is going to be the kind that last.
If I only wanted sex, I could go out to a club and get all that I wanted.

3/12/2007 4:26:48 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

markymarky.. I have no idea what you just said. I don't look for anything here. I don't want sex without a relationship and I don't see any relationships possible here because of distance. I have done to long distance things... that was enough, thanks. I have found good people here who make me think... make me laugh.. and THAT is quite good.

SL

3/13/2007 11:14:30 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

sweetnurse
Verdigre, NE

I am looking for a relationship and when and if the sex comes then so be it but i want the relationship first

3/15/2007 6:56:32 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

ladyinwhite
Greenfield, OH

I want a reltionship first and foremost.
Sex is like icing on the cake and should enjoyed at the right time and with the right person noyt just anybody.

3/15/2007 7:03:27 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Again a very "limited response" possibility, from people with too much time on their hands! How about....
Here for the forums
Here to make friends
Here to chat
Here to harrass
Here to embarrass
Here being embarrassed

3/15/2007 7:32:56 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Here here! clinks glasses with Krazz LOL

3/15/2007 8:01:31 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Oh, you said CLINK...
Damn..
I thought you meant KINK!
Oh damn!

[Edited 3/15/2007 8:01:58 PM]

3/19/2007 7:26:30 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Relationship leading into marraige and marital love!
Is this even possible here???

3/19/2007 9:09:47 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

To make friends and go from there.

Kenny

3/21/2007 10:17:32 AM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

anitamm
Columbus, OH

friendship first and foremost. If i develope a realtionship it would be a plus, but i am looking for friendship.

3/21/2007 6:06:08 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

This isn't a poll! It's a stick! LOL

I agree with you, mammy, 100%!!!

Who wants sex if afterwards you have to look at your partner and say, "What the
hell have I done?!" or "Now what?!?"

Definetly a relationship with the right person is worth 100 orgasms!!! LOL

3/26/2007 5:33:31 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

tonk
Wewahitchka, FL

I'm new on this site and I can honestly I'm not looking for anything like a relationship or just sex. It might be nice to meet someone that I have things in common with, but I think a relationship starts with being able to talk and get to know each other, the rest just sneaks up on you and one day you realize you have fallen for that person. But it certainly doesn't happen overnight.

[Edited 3/26/2007 5:34:52 PM]

3/26/2007 10:32:10 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

lav
Carbondale, IL

i'm new to this site too, am looking for a relationship

3/27/2007 9:31:54 PM How many people here are actually looking for a relationship not sex.  

pharmd
Overland Park, KS

Well, I'm not sure what your answers are. The first one is both relationship and sex, and the second one is neither? Anyway to answer the question, If I were looking for sex I'd be out at the bars. Since bars don't seem to be the best place to meet the kind of women I'd be interested in taking home to meet my mother, I'm looking for friends and if it leads to a relationship that would be pretty OK with me too.

Page: 1, 2