Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is rubmaps legit

Even though it s great to try to maintain points very simple, just sending hi or hey as your 1st message in all probability will not reduce it in on line dating. gay hookups in san diego Nailing the conversation on a first date isn t really as difficult as you could possibly assume. Discovering extra about their function and employment will assist you figure out their one of a kind targets and aspirations, and how they hustle to attain those desires. louisville locanto Only then will you be able to judge their character.

https megapersonals eu

It really is enjoyable, exciting, and you can even study some thing from it. virginia beach hookup And if you re worried about bots and catfish, the app verifies all of its customers. Like it is IN Real LIFE. reddit gay hookup Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even additional is some impossible mindset to have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

2/7/2009 3:55:52 PM How do you cope with your disability  

jtc57
Bristol, CT

I have nerve damage in my hands and legs.I have a hard time to walk and do the simple things in life and it gets me totally depressed.How do you cope with it.

2/7/2009 4:32:33 PM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,058)
Ogden, UT

Really, your minimum requirement is to take one day at a time, one step in front of another. Then work your way up, hon.

2/8/2009 10:38:12 PM How do you cope with your disability  
aquasoxfan
Everett, WA

I agree, take one day at a time and live as if this is your last day. Enjoy what you have, because it could always be worse. You are alive.

Maury

2/9/2009 2:26:48 PM How do you cope with your disability  

colbaltblue
Florence, OR

Well...just like everything else..one step at a time. 25 years in a chair has had its moments. Mainly, I just need to watch my skin. Outside of that I am in good health. I take great care of myself, live independently and have for many years. I hated living this way for the first couple of years, but it gets easier as time goes by. Being paralized from the waist down has had its down side. Women are not very receptive to that. I am still 6 ft. above ground and am in the best shape I have ever been, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

2/9/2009 4:22:27 PM How do you cope with your disability  

frodo88
Carlin, NV

Well said, Utahgal. I was watching something on TV last night that struck me as very very reasonable. Ever seen Patch Adams? The entire movie is based around the notion that laughter is the best medicine. Well, in the show I was watching, some televangelist was talking about that very thing. Maybe, aside from taking everything day by day, you also need to find something to really laugh out loud about. It sure helps me on the days where my lower legs and joints hurt so bad that it's difficult to walk, and almost impossible to climb up and down the stairs in my house.

Find a funny anecdote book, or maybe watch some good old cartoons, and just laugh. Let loose. It takes your mind off of your body, and it lets you forget the stress of living with a disability every day. Most importantly, have faith in yourself, and own your disability. Don't let it own you.

2/9/2009 4:43:40 PM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

You're so wise at such young age, Frodo. I am so glad to see that you are NOT to let the time slide by you without scratching the surface. Kudos for your excellent and positive attitude not just for you but for others too. We need more people like you! Stay in touch through this forum often. R

2/10/2009 10:54:41 AM How do you cope with your disability  

justacountrygal
Catskill, NY

There have been times when I had to take things in even smaller increments than one day at a time.... sometimes it's been one hour, or even one minute at a time... regardless... it wasn't easy, but I made it thru and am managing my issues a lot better these days.

2/10/2009 11:19:42 AM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Yes, hon, that is sooooo true. If I see a person doing a snail pace to reach their destination.........it's better than to sit and cry about it. As long as you're/we're moving in the right direction no matter how long it may takes.........do it. :0 Ramona

2/10/2009 5:39:39 PM How do you cope with your disability  

frodo88
Carlin, NV

Thank you very much for the compliment, Utahgal. It honestly made my day. And I'll be sure to keep in touch with you guys.

2/10/2009 5:58:44 PM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

We definitely look forward to it.!

2/11/2009 9:59:31 AM How do you cope with your disability  
lilmissala1957
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Hartselle, AL

Varying ways really. Sometimes a step at a time sometimes by leaps and bounds. I think the best coping skill is to read read read anything you can find pertaining to your diability and find out ways to cope. Find other people with similar disabilities and make friends with them. To me the only people that really truly understand what I am talking about and feeling are those with similar problems. I am confined to the house alot so the computer has become my best friend! I spend alot of time here and have met some wonderful people. Good luck to you!

2/16/2009 8:30:15 AM How do you cope with your disability  

razookelly
Rumson, NJ

People tell me that I handle things well, for what's going on. I don't know about that. My attitude is that you do what you have to do because there's no other choice. Like everyone, I have my good times and my bad times. About every 6 months or so, I feel like giving up completely, but that's not possible, so I struggle on.

I think it's easier to accept your problems than it is for others to accept them - or even understand them. My X never did understand. My family keeps thinking I'm fine because that's the impression I give them. So when I need help, it's hard to get. No matter how many times I explain to those around me that I'm not normal and never will be, they just don't get it. It's frustrating.

There are only 2 cures for any ailment. Having someone to love and having enough money to live comfortably. Unfortunately, it's hard to find either when you have a disability.

2/16/2009 10:12:38 AM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

You are so right, Razoo, about having someone to love and having enough money. I truly think that it has a lot to do with what comes from within........loving yourself in order to have someone to love (to succeed).......and having enough money *to survive, yes* but money doesn't bring happiness.

There are all sorts of ailments that people face daily........and, even us, we don't have the right to assume how in the world did we come in contact with these ailments. We just have to be very supportive and proactive in all of our fellow members here and wherever else..........at all times. Yes, it's easier to stay down and do nothing.....but it's so easy to fall/stay in dark and warm places and to be left alone but it would be incredibly hard to get out of it so don't, ok? Just move what you can, make plans what you can, laugh when you can, do whatever you can so you can survive. I survive because I needed to show to my two children that I refuse to be a quitter.......so they won't follow my path. I love them too much. As for my own siblings/parents.....they never understood. My friends were afraid to see me less than I was when I worked so I left them alone.

So, how do I cope? I get up daily with a plan what I am going to do, work on my daily budget, play with my sweet animals, and laugh as much as I can. I love listening to old '70s so that usually get me going for the day.

I don't let the 'fear' control me. I am my own person. I love ME! I am HAPPY, finally.

You'll find your way, Razoo. Just allow us to be your friend. R

2/16/2009 10:41:05 AM How do you cope with your disability  

razookelly
Rumson, NJ

That's a great thing you said about your kids. It's so true and I hope they will learn from my strength. I have two kids, 16 and 22. My son, the 16 year old, recently moved in with me full time. He was getting into trouble and didn't get along with his mom. After their last run in, I scooped him up and moved him in with me. Prior to that, he was here 2 days a week. I love having him here with me. I haven't asked him to do anything for me and being a full time parent has given me purpose. We get along great and enjoy each other company.

I have had some problems with crawling into a hole. Sometimes it's too easy to do, especially when it's this cold out. January was the coldest month in my memory and it Kills me! The cold air acts like a dull knife in my back. I only go out when it's absolutely neccesary. After my son graduates from HS, I plan on moving to Florida. My Dad is down there and could use someone to look in on him.

I'm glad I found this place. It helps to have others around that know what it's like.

2/16/2009 2:20:34 PM How do you cope with your disability  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

We're happy for you too Razoo, that you found this place. And, even if you moved to Florida.......I think this is a nice outlet to share your feelings. And, congratulation on being a proactive dad to your son. He will always treasure your loyalty.