Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

Users can stay away from awkward introductions or any variety of hesitant talk with their partner. washington state online dating WhatsApp is basically an immediate messaging service that is obtainable on iPhone, Android and Windows and it entails trading every single other s phone quantity. If you are interested in what they re saying, the conversation will be effortless. listcrawler fom Even in a polarized era, the 2021 survey reveals deep divisions in each partisan coalitions.

kansas city hookup sites

Ditch or Date delivers every person the likelihood to ask interesting and reasonable questions after they ve study our ideas. lesbian dating kentucky There is also a downloadable app if you choose to browse on your smartphone and a desktop selection. So if you want to sign up, just be ready. skipthegames new hampshire He was just a tiny as well committed and ready for my liking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2009 3:50:31 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

happylisa
Broken Arrow, OK

Quote from heartbreaker28:

1- would you or have you ever had a one night stand?
2- if yes would you ever do it again?
3- how do you feel about people who do this?
4- how do you feel about the female body?
5- how do you feel about sex on a first date?
6- how do you feel about a man who does it?
these are questions for everybody......
.....do you feel that a woman should carry herself as she was taught, saving herself for the right guy?
why not wait until marriage to have sex?

1. When I was younger, yes. As long as I had sex, I thought I was happy.
2. Not at this age, no. Not into one night stands now.
3. Its their choice. My feelings..really doesnt matter.
4. I feel that I should be able to do what I feel is right for me with my body.
5. I have had sex after a first date.But that was after a lot of talking online and on the phone and the chemistry was there. So again, I feel its an individual choice depending on the circumstances.
6. Same as #5. Its a personal choice.

Again, that's an individual choice. I feel that men are very sexual and to a man, sex is a way of showing them your love. For a woman, its more mental stimulation. So personally, I feel that when a man gives me the mental stimulation, I feel it only feels right for me to have sex with him. The love is felt during sex when both sides are getting what they need to feel loved.

3/1/2009 3:55:10 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

wildnana3
Berryville, AR

didnt used to think it was right but,,,,,,

3/1/2009 4:02:49 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
superluv
Freeport, IL

to happylisa,,,,,,,,,,,what you say is true, but people sometimes confuse love for sex. lust and love is not the same thing. they may think they are in love because of the sex. sex can cause a false sense of security. they may later find out that lust was what they were feeling, not love. don't get me wrong, i love sex as much as anyone, maybe more. but sex too soon in a relationship can cause problems.

3/1/2009 6:05:50 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

happylisa
Broken Arrow, OK

Quote from superluv:
to happylisa,,,,,,,,,,,what you say is true, but people sometimes confuse love for sex. lust and love is not the same thing. they may think they are in love because of the sex. sex can cause a false sense of security. they may later find out that lust was what they were feeling, not love. don't get me wrong, i love sex as much as anyone, maybe more. but sex too soon in a relationship can cause problems.

I agree, its a fine line between lust and love. That's why it all depends on the individual. For me, I have to get to know someone first whether it be by chatting online or talking on the phone or in person. If I feel the chemistry and feel that there is a possibility of something more, I do have sex with them. That doesnt mean Im already in love with them but it does let me know whether we would be compatible in bed as well. From then on, its a combination of both sex and mental stimulation that determines whether i fall head over heels in love or not. Usually I do. Ive been lucky to pick guys that feel the same way i do. I have come to realize that compatibility in bed does make a small difference in whether the relationship lasts or not. Who determines whether you're having sex too soon or not..goes back to individual choice. What's too soon for you might not be for me.

3/1/2009 7:18:46 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

awesomebobkat
Terre Haute, IN

if your out with me then you shouldn't wait you might miss out on the time of your life now if your out with someone else you should wait til your comfortable with the situation actually wait til married

3/1/2009 7:47:40 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
jec2469
Avon, NY

TO HAPPYLISA: YOU COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER

[Edited 3/1/2009 7:49:40 PM PST]

3/1/2009 8:03:14 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

krista_21
Louisa, KY

Nothing wrong with sex on the first date. But to be safe is the main concern. If your old enough to understand the consequences of unsafe sex and yet you still don't use protection then your asking for a std. But f**k it man sex is fun.

3/1/2009 8:27:53 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

edwie4u
Springfield, MA

i like it a lot is long as we are safe about it

3/1/2009 8:41:34 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
fishbreath
Staten Island, NY

Did'nt know sex had a date or time on it.If it doese'nt cum naturally it's not as much fun.

3/2/2009 5:27:42 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

candymcc
Mansfield, MA

I think if you are looking for a meaningfull relationship then you should not have sex until you connect mentally with the guy. So many people I know have sex right away with someone and that is what they base the whole relationship on, for instance I have a friend of mine she started dating a guy older than her and they had sex right away and continued to have sex numerous times a day, she would rant and rave on how good it is, but never talk about anything else a healthy relationship is about, well needless to say he is getting older and not able to get it up like he used to now she is misrible looking for a new place to live all because he can't get it up, three years later she has nothing to connect her to this guy except for the sex, they claimed they were in love but the only thing they were in love with was the sex they shared. So in that said sex on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ect.. is bad until you really know someone.

3/2/2009 5:30:55 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

lookingforbaby
Smithton, PA

sex on the 1st date i dont know never happened to me yet, but if the mood was right i guess its ok, but arent we here to find love,or sex you decide

3/2/2009 6:46:42 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

imcatt
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,410)
Solon, OH

yes, please!!

3/2/2009 8:09:58 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

thadeusz
Pittsburgh, PA

hey this is the 21st century.things have changed in all sexual matters since 1776.as long as u are selective and use protection well________! after all "good" sex is the greatest activity and bestlifes rewards that one can ever recieve!right? enough said?

3/2/2009 8:32:51 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,204)
Houston, TX

YES.

3/2/2009 9:21:04 PM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

imseddy
Dodgeville, WI

Every time I do it, it turns out to be a mistake.