Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup spots in san diego

If you count on a productive dating life on these senior dating internet sites, make sure to be as authentic as doable. edmonton phone chat It s effortless to set up and is a mixed bag of pictures, and answered concerns if one were to fill out the profile properly. You just have to answer some questions and fill up your credentials. doublelist charleston I would never ever have met Anthony with no the help of world wide web dating due to the fact we would under no circumstances have crossed paths, she says.

adult hookups near me

The date simply wasn t working for me and I wanted to flee. la grange singles We had been meeting for a drink prior to going to see a band that he had encouraged. Getting honest with oneself and your companion can assistance you navigate your partnership in a healthy and intentional path. find local hot girls Know when to take your virtual connection offline before it fizzles out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/9/2009 12:24:17 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

heartbreaker28
Milwaukee, WI

for women,
most of us are taught growing up that our bodies are a temple and we should not let anyone disrespect our bodies, and we should not sell our bodies or just give it away to just anybody. but now a days, there are many people who sleep with a guy the first day they meet them or just have one night stands.

i know a friend who i introduced to a guy i knew and she went with him into the bathroom and they were getting it on within the hour, i was shocked but who am i to tell her what to do or not with her body, she ended up catching hpv, soon after she begun dating some other guy and she had sex with him the same day, she then caught chlamidia and i think i spelled it wrong. anyhow, my questions for you ladies are......

1- would you or have you ever had a one night stand?
2- if yes would you ever do it again?
3- how do you feel about people who do this?
4- how do you feel about the female body?
5- how do you feel about sex on a first date?
6- how do you feel about a man who does it?

for the men,
the guy my friend slept with was sleeping with many different women everyday, he was passing on HPV to whatever woman he would sleep with and they would then spread it on....
..... there are also men who say they have to have sex on the first date to know if their date is a match in the bedroom.
the questions i have for you.....

1- would you have sex on the first date?
2- are you or have you ever had a one night stand?
3- if yes would you do it again?
4- how do you feel about a woman who does it?
5- how do you feel about other people who do this?
6- how do you feel a man should handle himself on a first date?

these are questions for everybody......
.....do you feel that a woman should carry herself as she was taught, saving herself for the right guy?
why not wait until marriage to have sex?

let me know what you think.... thank you all who participate!!!
ps
now a days, STD's are spread more frequently, to more and more people each day.

2/9/2009 1:22:27 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

lazarous67
San Jacinto, CA

I cant speak for everyone, but yes i have slept with woman i only knew for
less then a day.
some were cool but most were just wacked out, the last one i was with was
a self cutter. What a freak! I`d never met one before. I hope never to meet
one again.
luckily i have no std`s.
What the hell would posses someone to cut themselves?
I have various scares and broken bones, but none were ever purposely self
inflicted.
if you know that you have an std, especially aids, and you sleep with someone,
and they get it from you you should get prison time.
not only that, but they should put your picture on every news channel in the
country, so that everyone will know who you are and what you did.
I bet aids would die out a lot faster that way, at least here in America.

2/9/2009 2:04:15 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

harryv05
Houston, TX

i think all this moralizing is silly. if a man and a woman (mature adults) have good chemistry and they both know it. if they both desire sex-----then they should have it. i can tell by a woman's odor if she has some of the common std's and if the smell isn't right, i avoid it. otherwise, enjoy yourselves. because a woman likes and enjoys sex doesn't make her a bad person. the same goes for men. i respect any woman who gives herself to me and treat her with the greatest of respect. she is giving me her most valuable asset in my mind.

2/9/2009 3:57:43 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

sammael
Over 1,000 Posts (1,012)
Fountain, CO

1- would you have sex on the first date? Yes
2- are you or have you ever had a one night stand? Yes
3- if yes would you do it again? If there's the sexual attraction there .
4- how do you feel about a woman who does it? That's her choice . Women , like men , enjoy sex .
5- how do you feel about other people who do this? Feel about folks who sleep around , or pass on STDs ? Sleeping around , no problem . Passing on STDs , should be shot (a cleansing of the gene pool) .
6- how do you feel a man should handle himself on a first date? He should be a gentleman on the first date and every other date . Theres no excuse for being a jackass on any date .

2/9/2009 5:21:32 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

hotnstinky
Crockett, CA

Never and to all 6 questions .People who do that are .I know someone who caught aids for being a flozie.I respect myself way to much for that n would want someone to appreciate me for me not for sex...

[Edited 2/9/2009 5:22:03 AM PST]

2/9/2009 5:28:48 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

scottiscool
Over 2,000 Posts (2,139)
Mayville, WI

I respect myself also. I would wait until we have our Clothes off....

2/9/2009 5:41:06 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,483)
Reston, VA

no

2/9/2009 6:07:07 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
bradleyley
Baton Rouge, LA

Depends on the chemistry but usually wait makes all more worth the while and nobody feels like a slut or easy cuz we slept together on the first night. I have several times when i was younger and felt like a piece of meat the day after nothing positive has evolved from a one nighter YET but pretty hesitant on that situation anymore.

2/9/2009 6:13:28 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

ineedhugs
Easley, SC

I think casual sex leaves you feeling empty & used.

2/9/2009 6:27:01 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

georgiagirl2009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,241)
Tifton, GA

1- would you or have you ever had a one night stand? i have had a one night stand. it was not something i planned on happening but after he gave it up so easily i lost all respect for him. i like a little chase, ya know? how weird coming from a woman and hypocritical since i gave it up so easy too.

2- if yes would you ever do it again? probably not. i like ot have an emotional connection with someone i sleep with...even if it is just friends. i dont really see a point in having sex with strangers.

3- how do you feel about people who do this? to each his/her own. i'm not going to judge an adult for what they choose to do with their own body. that's their little red wagon and i'm gonna let them pull it.

4- how do you feel about the female body? i think it is beautiful and capable of amazing miracles. i feel like MY body is mine to do with as i please.
5- how do you feel about sex on a first date? i generally wouldn't suggest it but i did have sex on a first date once (and that turned into a year long relationship) so i guess if you are feeling it then go for it. its a gamble but it could be worth it.

6- how do you feel about a man who does it? again...his little red wagon.

even though i have had a one night stand and had sex on the first date (once) i have never had an STD. i use condoms without exception until we are in a monogomous relationship and have both had STD tests. my best friend had HPV that turned into cervical cancer (btw, her HPV was a result of an assault) and i never want to have to go through what she went through.

if you think that makes me a slut or a "floozie" then that's your opinion and i dont care.

2/9/2009 6:33:39 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
ilikerock
Lansing, MI

1) yes I have a one night stand.
2)I never say never
3)I don't judge..I don't have to deal with it.
4)I tend to think about men.
5)I think sex on the first date is too fast.
6)I think he's looking for a quicky and you'll never hear from him again.

2/9/2009 7:10:32 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  
harleybadboy55
Aiken, SC

For both...

Over the years sexual attitudes have changed. Women have found out they can be the aggressors and not thought of as degrading themselves. Society is accepting that women can have their own minds, thoughts and actions. We are in the 21st century now. Not still stuck in the 19th. Or 20th.

Read the posts in many of the topics and women are forthright in what they like, what they do and what they want to do. I like it that a woman can be herself with her own sexual needs. Plus has the right to explore those without society looking upon them with disgust. I just read the topic on women masterbation. 20 years ago a women would never admit to it or admit to having toys. Now it's nothing. Plus men now get turned on with it.

To address the STD problem. It is a huge problem. A very stupid one also. When are men and women going to get it that there is a thing called "safe sex". Those little covers that you can buy almost anywhere now. In public restrooms if your too damned shy to buy them in the drugstore. Men and women should carry them if they are sexually active. Or have plans on being. Ladies...there is no shame in your carrying condoms as well as the men. If the man doesn't have one then your ready with one of your own for him.

I do classes on Bloodborne and Airborne pathogens. For EMS. Also covers sexually transmitted diseases. The chances of catching a sexually transmitted disease through sex with a condom is about 1%. About 20% without one. Which can be cut down dramatically if you wash up right after if you had unsafe sex. Simple hand sanitizer you can buy in a drugstore is all you need. Put the two together and your at 0% chance of catching something.

I may sound harsh but those who think they can take chances and do deserve what they get.

2/9/2009 7:25:46 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

heartbreaker28
Milwaukee, WI

Quote from georgiagirl2009:
1- would you or have you ever had a one night stand? i have had a one night stand. it was not something i planned on happening but after he gave it up so easily i lost all respect for him. i like a little chase, ya know? how weird coming from a woman and hypocritical since i gave it up so easy too.

2- if yes would you ever do it again? probably not. i like ot have an emotional connection with someone i sleep with...even if it is just friends. i dont really see a point in having sex with strangers.

3- how do you feel about people who do this? to each his/her own. i'm not going to judge an adult for what they choose to do with their own body. that's their little red wagon and i'm gonna let them pull it.

4- how do you feel about the female body? i think it is beautiful and capable of amazing miracles. i feel like MY body is mine to do with as i please.
5- how do you feel about sex on a first date? i generally wouldn't suggest it but i did have sex on a first date once (and that turned into a year long relationship) so i guess if you are feeling it then go for it. its a gamble but it could be worth it.

6- how do you feel about a man who does it? again...his little red wagon.

even though i have had a one night stand and had sex on the first date (once) i have never had an STD. i use condoms without exception until we are in a monogomous relationship and have both had STD tests. my best friend had HPV that turned into cervical cancer (btw, her HPV was a result of an assault) and i never want to have to go through what she went through.

if you think that makes me a slut or a "floozie" then that's your opinion and i dont care.

well i would never think any of that of you and im so sorry for your friend!!
i knew a girl who was 18 and got with this guy for the first time in her life (she was a virgin) and he gave her aids too. those are really sad cases.
FOR THOSE FIRST NIGHTERS JUMPING RIGHT IN=CONDOMS CONDOMS CONDOMS EXTREMELY RECOMENDED,
i was abused by my step father growing up so i know how she feels.

2/9/2009 7:42:58 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

snglhottie08
Bardstown, KY

I've done it, but ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!! U just never know!

2/9/2009 10:04:52 AM how do you feel about sex on the first date?  

bonekitty
Louisville, KY

Quote from ineedhugs:
I think casual sex leaves you feeling empty & used.
i agree . maybe ima old fashioned freak , but i like it to mean something . hormones dont rule me ! most of the time !