Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

If he can do this and step away from the faith who knows if he can do once again. speed dating mobile al Here we can present online dating resource for free singles. From instant messaging to chat rooms and detailed profiles, you can be certain that there is every thing you require in one location. rubratings legit The customers can switch to offline communication if they want to , so Jolly Romance appears like a very good selection for these who take into account this solution, as well.

skipthegames women

Take the time to experiment with your profile and modify it till it pulls! I will show you how later, but for now make positive your profile does not stink or wreak of neediness if you want to receive decent replies from the hot most desirable girls. dating in pullman wa After two weeks with each other, Toby had to return to England. Kari has normally deemed herself a inventive in music and the arts. cam4adult InStyle may obtain compensation for some links to products and solutions on this web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/30/2007 11:34:34 AM Saying I love you/more than words  

rockchick7
Fort Wayne, IN

So.....all you guys out there....I'd love to know what would be the most awesome thing a girl could do, to show that she loves you? Say you've been in a relationship with her for a long time, things are getting serious, etc. Please keep it clean...this really isn't meant to be a sexual-based question.

10/30/2007 11:44:36 AM Saying I love you/more than words  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

She wouldn't have to say anything or do anything with me. If she is truly in love with me i can tell by looking into her eyes. *sighs* Won't ever get it but i can read ppl like that

10/30/2007 11:47:16 AM Saying I love you/more than words  

rockchick7
Fort Wayne, IN

Very nice syndrome, what a gentleman

10/30/2007 11:59:38 AM Saying I love you/more than words  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

maybe cook a real nice dinner with candel light , flowers, wine . and just look into my eyes and tell me what you really feel like . confess your true everlasting love to me .
and then of course followed by passionate love making

10/30/2007 12:00:17 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

wildmongo
Eugene, OR

just being there with me and holding my hand is all the actions I need to tell me she loves me,,,words mean nothing with out action too....

10/30/2007 12:04:11 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

yea mongo is right actions baby

10/30/2007 12:30:25 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I'll tell you one thing guys are kinda the same as girls I mean I go out on dates and I'll tell you one thing if a girl isnt listening to a thing I say Its a total turn off for me!I can understand when a girl gets mad about that for sure!!Mike

10/30/2007 12:34:22 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

rockchick7
Fort Wayne, IN

I'm lovin the responses. Lol. I honestly didnt think I'd get much of a response from anyone really....lol

10/30/2007 12:39:56 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

As hard as it is to believe, there are still guys out there that are hopeless romantics.

I am one of them. I'm the old fashioned kinda guy, opening dorrs for the lady buying flowers, anything romantic i'm on board

10/30/2007 12:42:25 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

darkclawz
Carbondale, PA

The best thing she can do again is in her actions. The way she acts with a man in public, in front of her friends/family. You know the drill, holding hands, smiles in eachothers eyes,etc. The little things show what the true feelings are. The words "I Love You" means nothing this day and age. Its thrown around like a dildo in a lesbian convention.

10/30/2007 1:13:32 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

_blacky8bravo_
Irvine, CA

when she tellz me she would die 4 me

10/30/2007 2:00:04 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

Rock, If a girl wanted to let me know, after dating a while, how she felt. This is what I'd love to see happen: I'd wake up on a sunday morning she watch a little pre-game and the doorbell would ring I't would be her and 3 of my buddies with their girlfriends. The girls are all dressed up in that new sexy womens football shit they they show on tv and we'd all watch the game, drink some cold beer, order pizza and have a great time.
If he's not a football fan you're screwed on this idea

10/30/2007 2:29:04 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

vig1602
Lakewood, CA

nowadays I'm a bit skeptical of girls with theses words lol cus it gets thrown around a lot and um most don't even know what it means really.But U don't have to prove anything to me really for me its when we touch u know when someone cares for u and when they don't or if they kinda do but they are still comfused or want to explore what's out there. When someone is totally committed to u, u feel it when they are near and when they hug u u can feel they wouldn't be with anybody else at that moment....it's been a while since i've felt that from a women.

10/30/2007 2:32:50 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

She can just hangout with me all day. Don't ask me why I am doing something. Don't suggest a better way of doing something. Don't ask me to explain something. Don't suggest something to do. Don't do anything but hangout and wear what I suggest to wear, (I seem to attract the women that like to dress up to go hiking).

Give me a day to do whatever I want and go with the flow...Be a friend for a day.

10/30/2007 3:21:04 PM Saying I love you/more than words  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

The most awesome thing would be to build me up when I'm down...being
accepting when it counts

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4