Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

After speaking back and forth on a dating web page with a guy, one woman decided to exchange Facebook info with him. meet girls in ann arbor They spent five months at the lake house, but even right after moving back into their own spot, the disconnect lingered. He s waiting for me to say something, say something, but I preserve saying absolutely nothing, and so he starts speaking rather. nearbyflings com It wasn t enjoyable, and I didn t appreciate it, but there s a quite solid opportunity that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married.

www skipthegames com

Because my husband wanted to separate in March 2018 I ve been going by way of the grief and loneliness that brings. la hookup If you re thinking of enlisting the assistance of a dating coach, you almost certainly have concerns about dating coaching and what all it includes. It is extremely straightforward to use and to upload your photographs and send messages to the people you like. https sniffies com We know that the church is not catholic most well liked supply for partnership tips among young adults today.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 8:30:29 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I can do that!

I'll take your hand and go fishin.

11/20/2007 8:34:07 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

Romie is that sign langue?

11/20/2007 8:36:50 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

It's not that women don't say it, it's the men that don't listen

11/20/2007 8:43:15 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

bamatexx
Temecula, CA

Heres how I see it agree or disagree. As a man you want the prey to seek it out sense it desire it then conquor it. If it is an Alpha Female your seeking then your hunting for the mate. The blood line looks intelligence build eyes etc for breeding. If not your in it for pure pleasure then your seeking a middle of the pack female. These are simply for pleasure and most of them want nothing in return either. Women who say the want relationship simply want to test the waters. I dont believe a woman who wants to pleasure herself is a wh*re. She is doing what she wants and gets what she wants. IE look at all the women who are famous and rich. They know Sex is power and control. To my fellow guys, the Alpha female only lets you think you have them and are in control. Remember behind every great man there is a woman.

11/20/2007 9:17:01 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

elfiewench made a good point:

"Oh hell...most "normal" women want sex all the
damned time just like men. That is a fact!
Always has been!

What I want to know is...why after the women
get married...do they cut their men off?
Slowly but surely they reduce the frequency that
they desire or want their man. WTF???

This is a proven fact in many marriages and leads
many couples into counseling or their hubby's going
off to get it on the side."

surely, elfiewench, you know it works both ways. there are men who strangely quit wanting sex with their wives after getting married. it's not normal or healthy. but it's very prevalent as many wench's posts attest to. to add insult to injury, these wenches are judged more harshly by society than their husbands if they seek sex outside of marriage even if their needs are the same or greater.

11/20/2007 10:03:57 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

I have no problem saying it to the right guy!!!

11/20/2007 10:13:58 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

texaggie71
American Canyon, CA

Jazzy,
There's at least a hundred guys that would like to change their names to " right guy " right about now !!

11/20/2007 10:32:57 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

LOL, that may be true, but just saying it doesn't get it!

[Edited 11/20/2007 10:33:45 AM]

11/20/2007 10:53:05 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

texaggie71
American Canyon, CA

LOL; ain't it the truth ?

11/20/2007 11:00:54 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

clarksvillebabe
Clarksville, TN

I do say it read my profile hehehe

11/20/2007 11:07:02 AM Why can't women say they want sex  

superjelly
Cumberland, KY

okay im gonna say it I WANT SEX AND LOTS OF OT PLEASE

11/20/2007 8:29:46 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

mbblond
Myrtle Beach, SC

i agree with you stella...just because you want sex doesn't make you a hoe.......it just means you know what's good.....lol.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11/20/2007 8:36:26 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

hot007
Bryant, AL

I just love it when a lady tells me whats on her mind!

11/20/2007 9:00:24 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

There's nothing wrong with a confident woman saying that she wants sex. It's the number of people that she says it too that earns the label for her. If you give it away to everyone, then you're bound to get labeled. Wanting sex is just part of being human whether it comes from a man or woman.

11/20/2007 9:38:19 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

stexasbeauty37
San Antonio, TX

We can say it and we do say it...

Unfortunatly it never is the right guy....

Now I want sex, I want it slow at first and then hard and sweaty...Touch me everywhere, kiss every inch, taste me and let me taste you. Turn me over and over and dont let go...Look me in the eyes when I am cuming and you will see my pleasure escaping and hear my moans slipping through my lips...

Since it is so good lets just do it all over again.

Page: 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30