Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

These conditions can be avoided by way of recognizing with out a shadow of a doubt the intentions of a FYG ahead of getting into a partnership with them. dating sites birmingham al The dating profile and fb profile are not linked, so u don t have to be concerned. Get to know how to navigate the website prior to you jump in and begin connecting with people today. russian girl tickle I do not want to come off as whiny, I just get so tired of lots of persons acting as if it is unhealthy to want a relationship.

usa hookup reviews

On a side note, I have noticed several profiles with the similar photos, and no descriptions. red deer personal ads NYE was coming and we both had no solid plans so decide to go to a bar collectively that evening. To uncover your prince or princess, you have had to kiss a handful of frogs along the way. how to get laid with craigslist Remember that this query is all enjoyable and not to be taken to heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/1/2007 12:41:46 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

knicknacks
Rocky Mount, NC

Hey country good topic and can't understand it women need to stop worring about being labeled or stereotype ur not a ho or slut if u want to just have sex and thats it.Just b free to do whatever u want to do because all u doig is bottling upall that fustration and then u become mean and grumpyget ur groove on this is the yr 2007 not the be nunned up ladies of the 50ies era.

11/1/2007 12:42:03 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

jayrossi
Medina, OH

I don't think women are sluts just because they want sex. I just think they're horney (like everyone gets) and I'm complimented when they think of me!!

11/1/2007 12:42:44 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

aint that the damn truth!

11/1/2007 12:43:27 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

knicknacks
Rocky Mount, NC

ripping my clothes off and yelling out f*ck my brains out would b hint i need to oblige

11/1/2007 12:46:04 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

that would be good enough for me to!!!

11/1/2007 12:46:35 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Because by todays standards a sexual aggressive women is labeled. I am not scared to say that....I like sex and want sex as much as possible, but I am waiting to do that with the special person that I hope I end up spending the rest of my life with.

11/1/2007 12:49:20 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

i admire that,but there are times when you just have to say i want it and i want it now!

11/1/2007 12:50:14 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Trust me after 18mths of going with out it I have those feelings, but I can wait for that person and until then I have BOB.

11/1/2007 12:51:27 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

jayrossi
Medina, OH

I apprieciate your honesty and virtue me4, but here's what most of us guys think...
Either she's planning to remain horney for as long as it takes, or she's not being truthful because she can get laid whenever she wants to and probably does...just doesn't tell anyone.

11/1/2007 12:54:21 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i think i'm changing my name

11/1/2007 12:56:11 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

thats cool me4,thats why i have a f#*k friend,we can help eachother out,no strings attached and we know we are both clean.so until the right girl comes along or the right guy for her,it is a great situation

11/1/2007 1:04:26 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Exactly country...but do I want to go to craigslist???

11/1/2007 1:06:39 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

damn, wish I had a f*ck friend.

11/1/2007 1:08:23 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I have no reason to lie about sex. If I wanted it with someone I would. I have a problem of getting feelings involved when I am intimate with someone so a f*ck buddy just isn't in the cards for me. I went six years after my first daughter was born so, I have no problem in waiting for the right person to take all of my sexual aggression out on. BOB goes through a lot of batteries, but that is better than me getting my heart broke.

11/1/2007 1:10:46 PM Why can't women say they want sex  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Most of us can get Sex by just going out if we so chose to..The problem is..We don't want it like that. And, I see that as ok! BOB is quiet, nondiscriminating and he won't break our hearts. lol
xoxoPeaches.

Page: 11, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 30