Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up simply because she had to babysit her grandchildren every evening. maryland single men So I asked how his connection was with his child s mother. If you need a good laugh or will need to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! hookup sites china As it turns out, he had seen the band we were about to watch ahead of numerous instances.

gps based hookup app

The firm has not disclosed how a lot of people are employing Facebook Dating at this time. dating auburn Numerous of our applicants reside in London, but we would appreciate to hear from men and women living elsewhere. It is a single issue if they express their non negotiables but it s yet another thing totally if they are listing necessary traits. locanto ph Zhenai also touts its livestreaming feature, which allows the direct virtual face to face chat to facilitate potential relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/13/2009 5:11:18 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

chefofthedead
Albany, OR

i dont know about ne one else but couple of time after getting to know someone and talking to them after a couple of days, there e-mails start ending with. "ok love you" or " i love you ryan" like what the fcuk!! does this happen to alot of people, some people more than others or am i just attracting the wrong crowd!..just looking for simular stories..thanks

2/13/2009 5:15:11 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

milas83
Philadelphia, PA

I never had no stories of people saying I love you to me after two days of chatting. For me it's very unheard of.

kind of woman is talking to you?

2/13/2009 5:19:24 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

be4eyedieagain
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Janesville, WI

2/13/2009 5:22:23 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

cinthianna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,555)
Goshen, IN

Nope,...Try talking to chicks with their head still on their shoulders...

2/13/2009 5:22:35 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

klassyklown
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,926)
Bakersfield, CA

I translate that as someone being needy or kind of desperate.

2/13/2009 5:39:07 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

chefofthedead
Albany, OR

Quote from cinthianna:
read your profile, seems to me that your place in this world is having a opinion for everybody but yourself...you find it rewarding to place judgement on people who are on a date site, this is a datesite you know, half the womnen i talked to have there head on straight a lot more than you seem to do, you got an opinion for that???

2/13/2009 5:42:55 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

cinthianna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,555)
Goshen, IN

Quote from chefofthedead:
read your profile, seems to me that your place in this world is having a opinion for everybody but yourself...you find it rewarding to place judgement on people who are on a date site, this is a datesite you know, half the womnen i talked to have there head on straight a lot more than you seem to do, you got an opinion for that???

You got all that from my profile? WOW! You're intuitive, dude. Hell, you should be a therapist or something...

Read my posts and then we'll re-address the question.

2/13/2009 5:47:54 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

chefofthedead
Albany, OR

Quote from cinthianna:
You got all that from my profile? WOW! You're intuitive, dude. Hell, you should be a therapist or something...

Read my posts and then we'll re-address the question.
like i said, read your profile..theres nothing there but a bunch of crap that nobody cares about, maybe you should spend more time with your children, doing active things..voicing your opinion where it would matter, or hell try jogging around the block a couple times

2/13/2009 5:49:01 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

blueskiestwo
Grantsburg, WI

Quote from cinthianna:

u tellum

2/13/2009 5:51:03 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

luvmydogs
Fairview, PA

Wow, chef...a bit harsh. Cin is a great gal and your attitude is unnecessary.

2/13/2009 5:51:39 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

clownkilla
Sarasota, FL

I don't get a lot women saying "I love you" but a LOT of these out of control women on DH email me and say;F**k me hard You big shoed freak!I am getting sick and tired of that kind of sexual harASSment.Now I know what all you hot women go through.Your I'm sick of being treated like a wh*re clown

2/13/2009 5:51:54 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

blueskiestwo
Grantsburg, WI

like i said, read your profile..theres nothing there but a bunch of crap that nobody cares about, maybe you should spend more time with your children, doing active things..voicing your opinion where it would matter, or hell try jogging around the block a couple times
Know ur role dudeshe's got more brains an than u ever will..And by the way..nice way of showing respect to de lady's

[Edited 2/13/2009 5:52:28 PM PST]

2/13/2009 5:55:29 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

sage_way
Jerome, AZ

Well, dude. You just answered your own question. You just dumped on one of the more respectful women here.

It's all down hill from here. Now what are you going to do?

2/13/2009 5:55:42 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

cinthianna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,555)
Goshen, IN

I'll get right on that...

So, for pointer purposes, that way I can improve my proile, like you said I needed,...

You're a deadbeat outta work, up and coming "rapper", with two kids, who's mamma, makes 6 figures? And, you don't clean your home or cook because, your friends do it for you?

Did I get that, right? I wanna make sure, I note everything for the new proile tweaks...

Thanks, Sage Blue&Luv I appreciate the compliments. I wasn't expecting that from ya'll..

[Edited 2/13/2009 6:01:53 PM PST]

2/13/2009 6:00:37 PM whats up with saying i love you after only two days of talking!!!  

sarcasticmama
Altoona, PA

Don't ya just love it when the newbies come in here and start ragging on well respected members? These forums are read by a lot of women. Most women also read your profile and your comments in the forums before responding to your emails or winks. You are shooting yourself in the foot here.

You have to show respect to get respect and that includes any comments you feel are negative in your thread.