Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tacoma hookups

71 in the beneath 30 cohort and $14. girls in williston north dakota In no way ever believe you are their only selection. e. memphis rubratings In addition, they want payment up front rather than charging you every single month click here which I am not also keen on.

rubratings legit

Moreover, Ashley Madison has a travel selection where members can search their upcoming location in advance. fort myers dating services You can login straight with forums and men and women in usa directory. I know overseas sex workers have as comparable way of sharing the facts dodgy clientele, and use it to retain themselves secure, she says. sextingsnap That is a rough one, but as with all poor dating experiences, it makes for a great story, yes? I genuinely enjoyed his enterprise but at some point, I fell out of like with him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/31/2007 10:19:46 PM Is it possible..  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

that we over analyze stuff? think too deeply for our own good? What happened to the simple idea of finding a mate..one to share our lives with..our ups and downs..in sickness and in health?
or maybe is it that I don't think enough..and am simply waiting for a miracle to happen ?

10/31/2007 10:41:15 PM Is it possible..  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Yes I really believe this, I was making dinner tonight and thanking just that, I think that Ive let some many things come between want its is that I really look for, In just life its self......Not so much In a man...... We all say oh theres more fish in the sea, when things end.....Well I am not a person to fish......I have look back at all the dates that Ive been on , and realize I wasn't looking for anything...

Nothing at all, Sounds nuts , but no..... And I really can't say for sure what it is that I do want.....We really don't know, That ONE person, if it is such a thing as a soul mate....That person will and I hope find all that search for them.....

And I am at a point in my life right now, that I'd be ok with just havening the kids in my life, and my business, Doing what I love most and makes me very happy, That I really don't need a man to fulfill that need......i'll Stop , But I hope you understand me....Maybe.....

Beach

10/31/2007 10:47:19 PM Is it possible..  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Sometimes, I do think we think wayyyy to much..Or at least I know I do..I've tried to figure out what I could do to not Screw up the next best thing that happens to me and A good friend told me to Chill out, be myself and have fun..If I take everything so serious, Not only could a man not stand me, I'd not be able to stand myself!!
xoxoPeaches.

10/31/2007 10:50:06 PM Is it possible..  

chipper1964
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

When you take two different people from two different worlds and try to mesh them together you can't tell me that there isn't more work to be done. I'm not so sure that I believe in solemates....It always takes two to work on a relationship. I don't think that there are miracales here. Give and take, good and bad, 100+ into it if it feels right.

10/31/2007 10:51:24 PM Is it possible..  

darkclawz
Carbondale, PA

Great advice.

10/31/2007 10:52:15 PM Is it possible..  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

Thank you for your replies ladies. I was beginning to think I was by myself in the over thinking dept.
I too am not sure what exactly I'm looking for..but when I find it..hopefully I'll know and do what I need to keep it.
I do know what it is I'm not looking for..that will narrow down the playing field by 10 % lol..

10/31/2007 10:55:24 PM Is it possible..  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Wonder what did I tell you about mindf**K**g yourself?? Your going to hurt yourself.
J/K you know I love ya!!

10/31/2007 10:55:55 PM Is it possible..  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I agree with you guys. I think that we think to hard about what went wrong in the last situation that we forget to let the next situation take on a life of its own. We think that we have the perfect ONE planned in our head neatly packed in a little box and we are going to sit and wait for that person, but I realize that isn't the case. I sit and think about it for hours about this person and that person, but when I get that email asking me "What is it that you are looking for." I completely draw a blank. Which leads me to believe that I really need to stop trying to think it to death and just let my heart make the right choice when it is the right person. JMO

10/31/2007 10:58:45 PM Is it possible..  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Yep,.Ball bats to the Thinking Boxes!!
xoxoPeaches.

10/31/2007 11:02:43 PM Is it possible..  

chipper1964
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I just got mail and my last response was that I'm not into internet intercourse...Guys, what's up with that? That's not my idea of romance. Sorry but not miracle happening here.

10/31/2007 11:03:32 PM Is it possible..  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

aww heck Paula...if it weren't for mind-ferking.. I'd get none at all..
LOL

10/31/2007 11:09:30 PM Is it possible..  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Chipper, Seems we need an auto response for that lol..

Turtle...
xoxoPeaches.

10/31/2007 11:10:24 PM Is it possible..  

chipper1964
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Does this mean you have to thing out of the box

10/31/2007 11:13:00 PM Is it possible..  

chipper1964
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Definitely need a new "smiley" for that one....and it doesn't say you're #1

10/31/2007 11:16:35 PM Is it possible..  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

ya mean this does nuthin fer ya??
some people just have no tact. But consider yerself lucky ya found out in advance of meeting them in person as to how they really are.

Ok..so maybe a little thought is required..but if I devote too many brain cells into thinking, planning, designing the perfect life that me and the perfect lady will live ..I get a headache..
so I'm just gonna sit back, watch a little..survey the landscape and wait for what comes my way with an open mind..and open heart.

[Edited 10/31/2007 11:19:06 PM]

Page: 1, 2