Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

So we created plans to meet at the American Museum of All natural History on a Saturday. indiana personals If they re functioning on something they re passionate about, they ll be extremely happy to open up about it. But often significant questions can get boring. costa rica male prostitution Right here are the ideal handpicked funny questions to ask for dating that can be useful if you seeking for funny icebreakers on dating because we all meet new people today in parties, pubs, or though traveling.

megapersonals login

Whether you like nights in or nights out, there s one thing for each couple. vernon bc personals Since even if you re a veteran of the dating scene, it does not hurt to prepare oneself by adding to your first date conversation toolbox. That may well have been worth it a year ago, but now it s like, if this person infects me and I go on to infect my mother and my brother, is that worth it? One particular of the major drivers of coronavirus spread is small social gatherings. rubmaps fullerton The process feels less frenzied than apps like Tinder, as the ladies get to opt for the choose handful of who they want to pursue.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/17/2009 3:59:41 PM The Burris Situation  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,417)
Memphis, TN
38, joined Nov. 2008

The democrats just keep on and on outdoing themselves. lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/17/2009 5:21:31 PM The Burris Situation  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
55, joined Dec. 2007

They're still doing everything they can to keep their Golden Boy from getting any on him when it hits the fan

[Edited 2/17/2009 5:21:43 PM ]

2/17/2009 5:46:46 PM The Burris Situation  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,712)
Spring, TX
62, joined Jul. 2007

yeah.. i was out all day and didnt catch this...

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – U.S. Sen. Roland Burris now acknowledges attempting to raise money for ousted Gov. Rod Blagojevich — an explosive twist in his ever-changing story on how he landed a coveted Senate appointment from the man accused of trying to sell the seat.

Burris made the admission to reporters on Monday, after releasing an affidavit over the weekend saying he had more contact with Blagojevich aides about the Senate seat than he had described under oath to the state House panel that recommended Blagojevich's impeachment. The Democrat also said in the affidavit, but not before the panel, that the governor's brother asked him for fundraising help.

2/17/2009 6:53:03 PM The Burris Situation  
illude
Berwyn, IL
70, joined Jul. 2008

Mr. Lincoln, General Grant, and Mr. Reagan are spinning in their graves. This includes most of my late relatives including my parents buried in Illinois. Many of them (except my father) are buried in Oakridge Cemetery where Mr. Lincoln tries to rest in peace. Most people in this fine state are not representative of people like Blago, Burris, Obama, and Durbin. We are really very nice friendly folks, everyday people so to speak. Just maybe some good will rise out of the ashes of the current political situation in Illinois.

2/17/2009 7:44:49 PM The Burris Situation  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD
55, joined Dec. 2007

Ilude, I think IL has the same problem that our neighbor to the east, MN has.

A large percentage of the population in one urban area. Except for the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area precincts almost every other in the State voted for McCain. We see much the same happening in the elections for Governor and Senate in MN.

If you talk to people in the western side of the State they are frustrated about it, feel like their concerns get swept under the rug because one urban area can outvote the rest of the State.

This is supposed to be a Republic, to protect us from the "Tyranny of the Majority" as Jefferson put it.

A Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper.

In a Republic the sheep has a gun.

2/17/2009 8:38:04 PM The Burris Situation  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,712)
Spring, TX
62, joined Jul. 2007

I find it amazing that burris was seated with reservation. they have taped conversations of the discussions and he denies it? only after he's confronted with the evidence, does he admit it, with limits... yes, he was approached but never did anything.. only this past weekend did he fess up.

do they think America will overlook it? we have to assume that those who elected obama will back burris, so, is he set for life in the senate or not?

another liar exposed. Understand, it matters little to me which party these creeks lay with. If they lie to you, they'll steal from you. If they steal from you, they'll kill you.

2/18/2009 3:29:04 AM The Burris Situation  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,417)
Memphis, TN
38, joined Nov. 2008

That's like Alex Rodriguez apologizing for using steroids after he got caught. lol All these people in the spotlight are constantly doing that. I guess most people would do the same thing rather than just deciding on their own to admit something, but it's still kind of dumb that then the media usually acts like the person was so brave to admit something.

2/18/2009 8:44:05 AM The Burris Situation  
ariesman7
Greensboro, NC
68, joined Jul. 2008

Hey...how about the latest on Rhambo, he got 5 years free rent and didn't declare it as income. Graft, greed, and corruption is everywhere in this administration...just like it was during the Clinton regime. They may not know it but they are setting the stage for a conservative comeback just like 1980 because once the charm wears off of the anointed one, people will start seeing things for what they are. Problem is, by then things will be so screwed up it will take years to straighten out.

2/19/2009 8:28:16 AM The Burris Situation  
purelight
Over 1,000 Posts (1,136)
Brownwood, TX
55, joined Dec. 2008

Does anyone see the comparison to all of this, to the Clinton years...the exact same things. Geez!

2/19/2009 10:00:45 AM The Burris Situation  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,061)
Peoria, IL
54, joined Aug. 2008

Only amplified!

2/19/2009 7:00:04 PM The Burris Situation  
illude
Berwyn, IL
70, joined Jul. 2008

Burris, oh well strike up another one for the Cook County Illinois Democratic Machine and its puppet Obama. Today the liberal Chicago Sun Times asks that Burris resign. How much more tainted can Congress get? Give it a few weeks and Burris dirt will run off on Obama. Keep in mind that Emperor Bill Daley and his brother Richard II will probably also dodge this bullet. They are the supreme masters of political deception as so skillfully taught to them by their father Richard I.

2/21/2009 9:50:43 AM The Burris Situation  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
59, joined Aug. 2008

2/21/2009 9:57:10 AM The Burris Situation  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD
55, joined Dec. 2007

There was one Deb.

He's sleeping with Nessie now

2/21/2009 9:58:32 AM The Burris Situation  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,061)
Peoria, IL
54, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from debztake:

We DO have at least ONE honest Politician in Aaron Shock.

2/22/2009 5:07:35 PM The Burris Situation  
illude
Berwyn, IL
70, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from debztake:

Deb another funny one. Illinois did have Honest Abe but we had to end up burying his body under 10 feet of concrete to prevent it from getting stolen. There was also the Chicago Outfit, aka Chicago Mafia, Chicago Crime Syndicate, or Cosa Nostra. They were not exactly political although did play in the arena, honesty was not their virtue, but unlike many Illinois politicians at least you knew up front that they were crooks.

2/22/2009 7:59:33 PM The Burris Situation  
knightkosd
Janesville, WI
50, joined Oct. 2008

Does anyone really believe an Illinois Democrat can tell the truth?

2/22/2009 8:23:19 PM The Burris Situation  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
59, joined Aug. 2008

not in this group!