Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find hookups near me

But travel flings aside, I suspect most people today don t join dating apps intending to fall in adore across continents, particularly since it s so easy to filter matches by distance. airdrie personals I did, on the other hand, by accident sit down for the duration of the speed dating event at Sinéad pal Yvonne s table just before becoming moved on. He told me he had one particular point, but was looking to raise this. mega personal login Every new season brings an chance for modify and development.

sex hookup

The app lets you customize your personal profile — the additional one of a kind, the better — in which you can show off the issues you are genuinely passionate about. madison ct singles There are tiny subtleties that can help, he says. Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even more is some not possible mindset to have. pink sofa dating When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/1/2007 2:13:55 PM If you could erase something you did....  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

If life was like your keyboard and you could hit ctrl, backspace or delete, and start over, would you? Personally, I would have a hard time deciding how far back I would want to redo.

11/1/2007 2:15:01 PM If you could erase something you did....  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

I would go back to high school. I know I would definitely be a different person. My 20 year reunion I was a hit. Wait untill my 30 year one.

11/1/2007 2:18:00 PM If you could erase something you did....  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

I think I might start with just the last 24 hours. If the outcome was the same (meaning what went wrong wasn't my fault) I would try going back further.

11/1/2007 2:18:07 PM If you could erase something you did....  

meh777
Midland, TX

that all depends could you go back knowing what you know now or would you have to learn from your mistakes all over again? I have made my share of mistakes in my life but I also learned great lessons from them so I don't think I would want to go back and erase anything well except all this weight I have put on LOL

11/1/2007 2:19:10 PM If you could erase something you did....  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

finish college, and get that manslaughter taken off my record

11/1/2007 3:05:21 PM If you could erase something you did....  

boomer420s
Laramie, WY

I couldn't go back and change anything. Everything I have done in life, good or bad has shaped me as a person. I love being me, regardless if I am politically correct.

11/1/2007 3:49:32 PM If you could erase something you did....  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

What about when you think you could have handled something differently in a relationship if you suddenly find things are not in a good place?

11/1/2007 3:55:22 PM If you could erase something you did....  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

I'd go back about 5 years
I had a wonderful life and big bank account

11/1/2007 4:03:17 PM If you could erase something you did....  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I would try to be a bad boy!!!!!!

11/1/2007 4:08:12 PM If you could erase something you did....  

darkclawz
Carbondale, PA

Boomer420s I totally agree with you. All our experiences has shaped us into who we are now. If we were to change anything in life something else would change as well. Great example of this would be the movie, "The Butterfly Effect".

11/1/2007 4:11:23 PM If you could erase something you did....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

The fellows are right...I am glad to be me....If I had a magic button on the computer it would be to figure out what women are thinking! That sure as hell would help!

11/1/2007 4:29:28 PM If you could erase something you did....  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Boomer good answer - I agree with you.

11/1/2007 9:44:08 PM If you could erase something you did....  

metu
Mansfield, TX

No, I wouldn't change anything. My past experiences have created who I am now. Ha! I'm still pretty freakin' cool & funny & nice! Whoever lands me will be a lucky SOB indeed!

11/1/2007 9:45:01 PM If you could erase something you did....  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

boomer420s hit it right on. I wouldn't be the person that I am now unless I experienced the things that I did in life. Can't grow as a person til you've experienced what life brought you.

[Edited 11/1/2007 9:45:34 PM]

11/1/2007 10:09:51 PM If you could erase something you did....  

stream07
Albuquerque, NM

If I could change my life I wouldn't like to change much. I have a very good education and all my life I am learning something, even now I am attending college just to refrersh some knowledge, and probably that's why have a very wide range of interests.Life taught me to a very strong person withot any crazy clicks in my head,taught me to be independent, taught me to love myself, I don't envy any age, I am happy with mine.Religion taught me not to worry about anything and this made me happy, I get everything I need because again religion teachers to ask. Ask and it will be given to you.Life taught me to be happy with what I have.I raised two good kids and managed to give them one of the best educations. I don't want to live my life again or change anything.I know several languages.English is my third foreign language, and it helped in life a lot, I travelled much, I have good friends in different countries. Now I have the most difficult goal- to find a soulmate and a companion in one.it's the most difficult goal in my entire life.My heart tells me that he is somewhere here very close and I am sure we'll meet any minute now.Don't want to change anything even in the most difficultyears of my life.And life was never honey for me... It's easier to get master's or PHD degrees than to find what my goal is.

Page: 1, 2, 3