Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

yahoo messenger hookups

There s nothing like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger. dating services in maryland Tell your partner what you like about them be really honest this time, saying issues that you may not say to somebody you have just met. In fact, there are a lot of individuals who have met their partners by using the apps or at the incredibly least, formed some friendships from the complete experience. omegle indir pc You appear across the table and feel blessed to be in their presence.

what's the best hookup app

If the domain redirects to different domain name, that is a big red flag. free panama dating Just attempt and you really feel that dating is good at any age and in any aspect of the globe. I won t give up on myself mainly because his kindness showed me that not all guys are the very same. get laid in halifax There is a person I have been interested in for years and you are the only individual that can get this message to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 11:26:26 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

said hi to you over there but you must of went here-hard to keep track of you woman

11/2/2007 11:35:12 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

Candi now that the kids have gone to bed How about an early walk on the beach, followed by a breakfast bloody mary, boat to the marina for lunch, go water skiing, take a quick nap then dancing, Then "SPANK THAT ASS ALL NIGHT"

11/2/2007 11:37:59 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

bounty -she disapeared from here-computer prob mayby

11/2/2007 11:41:28 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I see some have been havening fun, very well, I'll spin, dman its on Pally.......He is in so much trouble........

Hey you 2 how are ya'll tonight? And welcome to DH, if I haven't said before now.....Beach

[Edited 11/2/2007 11:42:16 PM]

11/2/2007 11:43:02 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

who is pally

11/2/2007 11:44:20 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

and thks for welcome

11/2/2007 11:50:48 PM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

Im going offline now -will talk to you another night-nite

11/3/2007 12:33:05 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

omg bounty..what u trying to do to me...take a nice walk with me then get me drunk off bloody mary's then make me puke on a boat ride...dance the night away while spanking my ass...0o0o0o0o0h so naughty i must say...but i love it!!!!

11/3/2007 1:18:08 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

hanover
Harrison, MI

11/3/2007 2:27:17 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Hanover, are you trying to scar the piss out of me.......LOL

11/3/2007 3:13:24 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Hey, lookie lookie maybe nookie........New gurl n the bottle is pointin' right @ 'er!! WOW! Whatz da odds? .....Here goes..........gettin' close n will ya look @ those red lips n monster rack! ..................Dammit I can't believe it............every dawg has his day..............the old blind hawg found an acorn..........We're almost swappin' spit..........hey........make-up is a little thick..............almost....... looks ........like...............like..............but............but...........
So never judge a book by its cover
Or who you gonna love by your lover
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of Venus
Lord imagine my surprise
Dude look like a lady

11/3/2007 3:26:06 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Ok - I spin the bottle and you are the only one in here? I thought this was a group activity or were you trying for the one on one approach?

11/3/2007 3:29:14 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Just havin' some fun. I have 2 stretch out 4 a while. The electric blanket calls........

11/3/2007 3:29:55 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Are you leaving me? Here alone?

11/3/2007 3:30:46 AM Spin the bottle !!!!!! Lets play  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I left the t-girl 4 ya.........

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11