Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

Sacramentally in marriage the spouses tips the conduits of grace to each and every other and in a mixed marriage of disparity of cult the Catholic is a dating of grace to the non believer. dating sites colorado springs co She is the author of ‘French Seduction Made Easy‘ and is passionate about sharing her knowledge on communicating well in relationships especially by way of flirty texting. Immediately after the initial ice breaker conversation, what does the rest of the conversation appear like? It s constantly a superior concept to test the waters ahead of agreeing to meet this particular person IRL. craigslist claresholm This is absolutely a challenging time for me It is best that the man I mentioned, and I, reduce off all contact with another.

www skipthegames com

If you ve ever felt like appreciate is a battlefield loaded with shitty dudes waiting to stomp on your heart although creating you choose up the cheque , have no fear—we ve allbeen there. free personals los angeles The queries about vision for the future is probably the one particular that hit me the most, from the perspective of my 20 years of marriage. Thousands of singles come across enjoy via EliteSingles each and every month. gender filter omegle When you scout hot chick, then say hi and commence chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 2:50:19 PM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

1. No way
2. Fraid so
3. Not sure
4. Don't date people with kids

An earlier thread got me thinking. A lot of people break up because the new person doesn't get along with their kids. Anyone ever stay in a relationship because they didn't want to leave the kids, and the kids were biologically someone elses? Just curious. I'll be back later. Going to UGA girls soccer game!! GO DAWGS

11/2/2007 4:05:34 PM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

I have legal custody of my ex-boyfriends daughter that keeps us in a day to day contact mode, and for her sake we have remained friends

11/2/2007 4:08:02 PM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Well I couldnt answer that because there wasnt a simple No I haven't. Doesnt mean I wouldnt - just havent been in that situation.

11/2/2007 6:34:39 PM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

ranchgirl892
Fresno, CA

Yes, my last relationship lasted a little more than two years. I tried really hard because he had a son, 11 years, that was very attached to me. His mom didn't spend much time with him. He loved to play at my ranch.

I finally had to call it quits. His son was staying with his mom when it happened.

That is why I won't date anyone with minor children. The parents fights and there can be differences in the way you want to raise a child.

Ranchy

11/3/2007 11:12:11 PM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

Interesting. Thanks for the responses ladies. Interesting that no men weighed in. Could just be timing. Having young kids involved definately makes it difficult, I'd imagine. Here's to all the people who've had a positive impact on children's lives even when they weren't the biological parents (be they bf/gfs, teachers, coaches, etc.)

11/4/2007 1:36:54 AM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

e_cole
South Bend, IN

Kids just want someone to care about them, but sometimes as adults, we are such assholes as role models for children. I cared more about this little 6year old girl who called me dad, than the mom who wanted me to be more of a disciplined dad than just this girl's friend. But while protecting the girl, I hurt her abusive mom; because kids can't defend themselves against a HOT curling iron. I guess that's a little more than what you asked....

11/4/2007 4:05:40 AM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

goochie137
Kalamazoo, MI

Before I had my son, I dated someone with a little girl and we lived 2 hours apart. I stayed with him about 6 months more then I should have because of her. It did teach me a valuable lessson. Now that I have a 5 year old and dating I've only introduced my son to two men, and before my son gets attached I've had a talk with the man to see where they are at in their mind. I know there are no gaurantees even if the guys says he is there, but I feel good knowing I'm aware of my son and his feelings and try to keep that in mind when dating. I'm not just dating for myself, I also have to keep my son in mind.

11/4/2007 5:27:09 AM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

Unfortunately, my trying to save 2 little girls almost cost me my life. I STILL miss those girls!

11/4/2007 7:32:24 AM ever stayed in a relationship, b/c of the kids that didn't belong to u  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Funny you should ask.....I had just broken up with my husband, because of his drug use, when his ex decided to dump their oldest daughter (age 15 & in serious trouble) into his lap. I made the choice to come back if nothing else for her sake. Good thing I did..... let's just say....he wasn't the "Daddy" type.