Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

The story begins with her cute smile, laughing at your jokes, liking the same issues you do, and demonstrating compassion for your situation. women in eugene Nonetheless, I did ultimately meet my lovely OH through Guardian Soulmates, and will be forever grateful for that. Immediately after undertaking a bit of investigation on this, I am willing to do whatever requires to be carried out in order to please Allah. hookup culture in delhi Post your difficulties and get suggestions from other members.

free anonymous hookup sites

He had a job, he had an adorable pooch—and he was close friends with people I knew in the flesh. bradenton personals This dating app has a pretty very simple user interface and all customers need to do is swipe appropriate if they like the photo they see and swipe left if not. Yes, this is a enormous double standard even if she s already dating. listcrawler ads Thalassemics India organizes conferences each 4 years and takes young children abroad to international meets.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 6:06:14 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

If you received an email, flirt, IM, request to be a friend, or whatever....from a person whom you were not interested in, or had never heard from before.......

How do you handle the situation? I believe in being down-right honest, but diplomatic and with a sense of respect and kindness, but end the situation - immediately.

Your opinions.....

11/2/2007 6:12:25 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I add them to my friend list when they request it.. if we do no corresponding after that.. I delete em. I will usually ignore a wink if I check their profile and see that we have nothing or little in common and will usually send a no thanks email in return for an email

11/2/2007 6:24:28 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

Does it upset you if a person (male) reviews your profile many times, but never sends a wink, or email?

I always respond immediately to any wink or email ( I say email even though I have been critisized for saying that) to end it right away rather than keep the person on "hold" so to speak. I sometimes cannot bring myself to be nasty, impolite, or hurt a nice lady simply because of my personal wants, likes, preferences......

I'm a softy at heart and feel badly if I hurt or offend someone.

11/2/2007 6:27:50 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

moxie...I was like that too..for a minute.

Now, I don't want winks...talk to me if your interestd. If you know me, then it's fun.

No pic, not gonna talk to you

11/2/2007 6:31:48 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

I answer winks (only had one) and all e-mails in a polite manner. I do make it clear in a very tactful way that my purpose for being on DH is not to look for somebody and that I am loyal to my wife. I state that my purpose is to enjoy some social contact cyber style, sometimes ask advice of others, and when asked and I feel capable offer advice. I also treat an e-mail or a wink as a private communication.

11/2/2007 6:32:11 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

Stellablue,

Agree, absolutely, but I am a softy at heart and feel badly if I think that I have offended someone who might be a really nice person, but lonely, and in need of, if for no other reason, to speak to someone and comfort them......

I truly dislike being nasty to anyone, which I'm sure, there are a few people on here who think, quite the contrary about me......

11/2/2007 6:54:46 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I have send winks and e-mail just to get to be friends,Then I read delete and at first it hurt ,But I just say there lost because I am a nice person

11/2/2007 7:11:27 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

I consider a wink to be a form of flattery, and an email to be more of a deeper relationship, that of, we are beyond the intial stages of this game....

Personally, if you wink at me....I'd pee in my pants. If you email me......(I will not be so brash as to comment) LOL.....I am appreciative either way, and am flattered to say the least.

11/2/2007 7:13:48 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

It doesn't bother me at all to see someone has viewed my profile more than once.. sometimes am flattered

Wow cmed just one wink?

[Edited 11/2/2007 7:15:14 PM]

11/2/2007 7:15:05 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I wouldn't take the "delete" personal--I delete emails every night after I read them so I don't get too many on there. Sometimes I respond to a wink but not often. I have to send an e-mail in which I try to always answer in some way.

11/2/2007 7:16:18 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

How do you know they deleted ur email or wink?

11/2/2007 7:16:21 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Moxie here is your wink''e-mail may be comeing.

11/2/2007 7:18:54 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

were you see your sent mail,just delete and no wink or message back.

11/2/2007 7:19:55 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

Goldangel,

If the devil were a female and winked at me.....at this point in time....I'd sell my very soul.....

11/2/2007 7:20:05 PM Honesty/Truthfulness versus Hurting Someone  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Tru---on your sent messages--it shows that it been read or deleted

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4