Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Suitable off the bat, you ll show this person that you re confident and amusing at the very same time. nova scotia singles Wish to avail the possibility with your on the net date? You can also opt for from numerous distinctive characters via the a lot of characters we set. how to get laid quick online When filing weekly certifications, claimants will attest that they have completed and documented the expected work searches.

beach hookups

Officially launching the questions on the app on Jun ten, daters can pick to answer or skip just before moving on to the next query. dh hookup Mainly because your companion can not see you, or the signals you re sending, flirting also early in an on line exchange can be a enormous turn off. It gives both iPhone and Android apps. onlyfans banner size When I met her last April, she d been video dating a man from Portland, Ben Murphy, for 3 months.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2009 8:05:49 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

justjoanne
Beaufort, SC

Is it a pride thing? as in too proud to have failed? or is it fear of starting something new? or is it just plain stubbornness?

2/23/2009 8:12:37 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

awakeing
Over 1,000 Posts (1,201)
Walled Lake, MI

They just want what they can't have. If they had it they wouldn't
want it.

Talk about being ungrateful.

Just kidding! Stop throwing the tomato's guys!
You know we women luv ya.

2/23/2009 8:24:39 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

the only reason, i can think of...
would be.
the sex would have to be really, really good.
some guys have no shame, or just don't care

2/23/2009 8:32:32 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,319)
Reston, VA

2/23/2009 8:40:57 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

alex8822
Somerville, NJ

its got alot to do with sealf fulfillment lol i dont know if thats even a word.. but someone that kicked you to the curb would be a real challange to get back... while at the time they spent together he feels like a king and does evrything he wants without caring about what she feels. she gets fed up dumps him and in his head the thing that buggs him the most is that he had her pinned up against the bed post so many nights and now he cant have her.. its not a fear of commiting lol its more like wanting what you cant have for that only reason... we men just want what we cant have ... its a trophy or desireable object that makes us feel better at night when nobodys watching.

2/23/2009 9:17:05 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

ecsst9
Canonsburg, PA

im kind of having this problem right now. Me and my ex spent 3 miserable years together. I really only hung around because i admit it the sex was good. She ended it with me and I was alright with it but its been 2 months now and i cant get here outta my head, she has since moved on to someone else, just found this out yesterday. Now I miss her more than anything and Im not totally sure why. Every man is different but i know with me i can get attached even if things arent good.

2/23/2009 9:23:24 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

808_sm
Honolulu, HI

I am going to take an wild educated guess.

Maybe because he still like her?

I bet there is a lot more women taking back or still in love with guys who kicked them to the curb.

I could be wrong...But I think the answer pretty simple.

2/23/2009 10:47:33 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

crgzero
Tulsa, OK

Quote from justjoanne:
Is it a pride thing? as in too proud to have failed? or is it fear of starting something new? or is it just plain stubbornness?

Probably for the same reason women do this.

2/24/2009 12:44:39 AM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

exsquid48
Enid, OK

I do not have the awnser you are looking for, but I have been kicked to the curb so to speak my self. I just move on, it is not worth getting upset about.

The way I look at it now is "it is her loss not mine". There has to be some lady out there for me, if not, Oh well.

2/24/2009 1:40:00 AM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

sacredcascade
Allen Park, MI

I'm probably setting myself up but the first street wise girl I went
with I didn't care to much for until she called me a jerk off, at that
point I fell deeply and madly in love with her, after that she kicked
to the curb [ watch out for those south philly girls ]

2/24/2009 6:58:35 AM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

bbw46reader
Frederick, MD

Some don't really want her. They just want to get back in to become the dumper instead of the dumpee.

2/24/2009 12:47:32 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

tdub42
Brookville, OH

I've had to self evaluate before in this same situation and be honest with myself. funny ...what a few years of experience can do for you.

[Edited 2/24/2009 12:47:52 PM PST]

2/24/2009 12:50:20 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from bbw46reader:
Some don't really want her. They just want to get back in to become the dumper instead of the dumpee.
Makes the Hurt that was there feel a bit less when you can turn it around

2/24/2009 12:50:48 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

fishenguy
Santa Rosa, CA

Perhaps it reminds him of his childhood? Maybe he saw his mom treat his dad that way and he thinks that is the way it should be? Either way.....you don't need a guy like that.

2/24/2009 1:06:53 PM Why do some men only want that woman who kicked him to the curb?  

bry11ca
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,553)
Irving, TX

Not me.