Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

Right here are dating icebreaker questions for the initial date that are really hilarious to make your appreciate interest laugh. lesbian dating sites dallas tx Cecile met Frank a couple of weeks after joining and spent late nights messaging following the little ones had gone to bed. I learned long ago that it matters who you pick for that comparison. tinder plus lucky patcher You appear like you could use a small more help, positivity, and warmth ideal now.

datehookup reviews

Launched in London a year ago, The Intro is all about meeting IRL alternatively of weeks of pre date chit chat. austin mn dating But her and I hit it off, I ended up visiting her and then we travelled together to Shanghai. To finish points off properly, I sent him however yet another explanation, stating why I felt uncomfortable. usasexguide huntington wv Just about everyone makes use of them for casual meetups, but some girls I know claim that they are getting significant other individuals applying apps like Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 11:47:04 AM How many non-smokers.........  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

......don't have a problem with dating or living with a smoker. And please, I did not intend for this to be a smoke bashing room.

11/3/2007 12:01:35 PM How many non-smokers.........  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

im tryin to quit,so can i post here?lol. i need all the support i can get.been smokin since i was 12.

[Edited 11/3/2007 12:06:51 PM]

11/3/2007 12:09:31 PM How many non-smokers.........  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

i quit and start back damn it gets worse everytime i start back.

11/3/2007 12:13:05 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I tried to quit and never was able to. Real weak on the will power issue I have.

This is cool. Did this just start today?

11/3/2007 12:14:42 PM How many non-smokers.........  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

about 10 minuets ago

11/3/2007 12:23:57 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I love it. So rare to find a place we are welcome.

11/3/2007 12:26:36 PM How many non-smokers.........  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I stop and start at a drop of a pin!!

It's an expensive and nasty habit in which I honesty enjoy

11/3/2007 12:37:52 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I understand that Butterfly I guess that is why I can't quit. I enjoy it too much. I get the cheapest ones I can smoke. I really can't afford this habit, but dang it I have so many other things going on in my life I don't like so let me have one that I do like.
Bad attidute

11/3/2007 12:41:20 PM How many non-smokers.........  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

it is an expensive habit between cigs and gas hell i am going have to get a part time job just for the two

11/3/2007 12:47:54 PM How many non-smokers.........  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Yeah, I smoke the cheapies, too! I know someone who has a machine & rolls his own...... comes to about $6.50 a carton.......might have to try that!

11/3/2007 6:09:56 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

CA I think started the "no smoking" everywhere. I remember the days when we could smoke anywhere and no one complained. Change the laws and now all you hear is b*tching and moning bout our stinky smoke. And there is nothing worse than an ex smoker. They are the worst.
I don't think it is fair for others to treat us like 3rd class citizens. they should all stfu!! JMO

11/3/2007 6:24:03 PM How many non-smokers.........  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

That is one of the reasons I hate living in Cali!!! I miss going to the bar and lighting up while I am drinking, or sitting in the smoking section of a restaurant so that I can have my after dinner cigarette!

11/3/2007 6:59:50 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Makes it hard to party in CA I bet. At least so far in MO we can still smoke in bars. And Restraunts with few seats or if they have a closed off smokeing section. But it will probably change soon. It gets more and more like CA everyday here in MO except we have lakes instead of the ocean. LOL

11/3/2007 9:14:12 PM How many non-smokers.........  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

New York State has banned smoking in public places for quite a few years now. I'm a smoker who just went off the wagon again... only lasted a week and a half.

What I truly don't like anymore is the smell. On my clothes, in my hair, in my house, in my car. I think it is offensive to non-smokers and I try to be aware of their space. Don't smoke around my grandchildren ever and even quit when I carried my children... went right back though.

Has anyone watched the new show on AMC called the ADD MEN? It takes place in the late fifties early sixties. EVERYONE on the show smokes. Couldn't have a realistic show if they didn't. It's an excellent show... they're trying to come up with advertising for Lucky Strikes... (the 50+ will know this one)after the "reports" about smoking and lung cancer were first released... very interesting and well acted new drama.

After this last time trying to quit with Zyban...made me very sick... I'm reverting back to my theory that we should be able to check into a rehab. like other addictions... maybe on a ship... singles ship...?

11/3/2007 9:18:28 PM How many non-smokers.........  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I would love to go on a singles cruise but not with a bunch of people trying to quit smoking. We would all kill each other. I don't want to be shark bait.

Page: 1, 2, 3