Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

When it comes to housework, a HVM will recognise that it s almost impossible to split home operate evenly those who do are unicorns and will provide revenue to pay for a housekeeper to assistance you out. single ladies in birmingham al The users have precisely 24 hours to like or pass these bagels. Some apps have a reputation for being hookup apps other folks are created to connect customers of the very same religion or some other shared hobby or attribute. minx dating app Create your capabilities and expertise in these items and you will locate oneself creating extra time for them.

free hookups like craigslist

Make an effort to make the setting look presentable. speed dating aspen However, there are also people who say the precise opposite. Can be a bi weekly or heck a month to month date as nicely. locanto san diego california I didn t anticipate the circumstance with Tall Eric to be any distinct — and it wasn t.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
11/11/2007 10:55:43 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
libra75
Garfield, AR

Pit Bull

11/11/2007 3:04:17 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
shepherdgal4
Flint, MI

4 long coat German Shepherds!
I'm the pack leader finally...

11/12/2007 10:13:46 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

I have a long-haired chihuahua and a c*cker spaniel. The spaniel is about 7 years old and a few years ago he developed spontaneous gloucoma - first in one eye - then the other - both eyes had to be removed. It's a condition that affects c*cker spaniels more than any other breed. But the good news is he is totally adjusted - some people don't even notice and he will run like a lunatic in the back yard (just don't move the furniture)!....

11/12/2007 9:38:45 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
disabled1
Tarentum, PA

Visla/Lab mix and a Husky/shepard mix. Big dogs.

Tony

11/13/2007 9:58:11 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

Man in India Marries Dog in Attempt to Ward Off Curse After Mistreating Canines
(AP) 07:34:46 AM (ET), Tuesday, November 13, 2007 (NEW DELHI)
A man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony as an attempt to atone for stoning two other dogs to death _ an act he believes cursed him _ a newspaper reported Tuesday.

P. Selvakumar married the sari-draped former stray named Selvi, chosen by family members and then bathed and clothed for the ceremony Sunday at a Hindu temple in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, the Hindustan Times newspaper said.

Selvakumar, 33, told the paper he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and hung their bodies from a tree 15 years ago.

"After that my legs and hands got paralyzed and I lost hearing in one ear," he said in the report.

The paper said an astrologer had told Selvakumar the wedding was the only way he could cure the maladies. It did not say whether his situation had improved.

Deeply superstitious people in rural India sometimes organize weddings to dogs and other animals, believing it can ward off certain curses.

The paper showed a picture of Selvakumar sitting next to the dog, which was wearing an orange sari and a flower garland.

The paper said the groom and his family then had a feast, while the dog got a bun.

11/14/2007 9:23:21 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Half rott and half pitt, and living proof that all the lying steretypes and generalizations about the breeds are exactly that LIES. The state would even back me because he has even been approved to interact with small children, after PROVING himself, so there to all you wannabee pitt banners!

11/14/2007 11:03:46 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Mine is a chipoodle. Her mother the chiuaua belonged to my oldest grand daughter and she breed her so she could give me and her sister our babies. Mine is Bitsy Her picture is on my profile as is my trucking cat Missy. My cat was on the truck and went all over the country with me the last 4 years I drove.

11/14/2007 12:55:44 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

But that IS what they are doing with pitts. Only showing the few that go nuts, like the poodle in your example, and not all the many many others that are great friends and pets. Of the dogs I have known in this country, known more of those poodles and other small dogs that bite, 10 times more, than any larger dog. When I walk mine, I always see the smaller dog wanting to "jump" first. Was really weird watching two dogs smaller than mine want to jump at mine, but then calmly walk past two other even smaller dogs, who were wanting to jump at those two slightly larger ones. Was actually humorous to watch. The smaller the meaner LOL Much more aggressive by nature or nurture, however you want to see it. Mine just looks at them like "yeah right". I can almost see him yawn LOL

[Edited 11/14/2007 12:58:02 PM]

11/20/2007 8:56:08 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

I have to agree with the small dog thing they must think they have to be extra big because they are so small. I know I have one but she is all bark and no run up and try to bite dog. I also have two standard poodles and the are the best ever. And I have had labs, rottie's and shepherds. I have to say most Rottie's I have seen and the one I own are very much aggressive with people and animals. I guess you could say all in how they are bred and raised to what you come up with. I have met some really sweet pit bull but would never own one.

11/21/2007 10:29:44 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

woof woof!

11/21/2007 10:21:45 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
ringmaster85
Warrior, AL

I have 3 dogs all mixed breeds one is german shepard mixed with chow and something else the others don't have a clue

[Edited 11/21/2007 10:22:07 PM]

11/23/2007 12:25:30 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

saddlesoreshell
Saint Clair, PA

I have 2 pugs and a mini husky mix...and a cat to boot..and they all get along great..LOL

11/23/2007 5:59:40 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

bassnnnn
Tolono, IL

chesapeake bay retriever

11/23/2007 9:46:04 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

a GIANT golden retriever named mopar 4 years old and 104 pounds last vet visit. i think he's part dinosaur! he's healthy and smart which is all i really care about.

11/24/2007 8:02:57 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

We have a mutt - a tri-colored terrier mix we adopted from the SPCA when she was about 7 weeks old and only 4 pounds. That was nearly 8 years, and nearly 50 pounds ago. She was born with cataracts and can't see much (at least clearly) until she is about 1 foot away, but she does fine and gets around with no problem. The neighborhood cats, however, watch us as we walk by on our daily walks and she doesn't even see them, which is good because when they do get them into her field of vision, she goes psychotic. Its bizarre and funny. But I love her and she is very special to my daughter and me.

Adoption is the way to go!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13