Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Her dad came to the rescue by driving her to meet Frank. online dating jacksonville fl We have been meeting for a drink just before going to see a band that he had recommended. Immediately after exchanging a lot of letters, she finally made the journey to not only check out him but marry him. dating in estonia tallinn I was set up by a mutual friend and went on two dates with this guy.

hookup finder free

The app publishes blogs on strategies for new users to start out their relationships & even about their initially conversation. single ladies in traverse city mi Have to be 18 to view this web site and appreciate study our Terms of Service. Jay sent me a long pagro text of how his feelings and efforts are not reciprocated and blocked me everywhere. cityxguide girls If you happen to be searching for a long term relationship, stick with the regular on the web dating internet sites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
11/4/2007 12:12:31 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

hienz 57.lab,boxer and retriever.

11/4/2007 1:15:17 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
ugafan1980
Ridgeville, SC

my german shepard isn't she beautiful

11/4/2007 1:42:55 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

Super ~~ an Akita is a dog that will almost never bark but they can be big dogs over 100 lbs if bred in the US, if you want something like an Akita there is a smaller version called a Sheba Inu, about 30 lbs. You have to watch these dogs as they were both bred in the orient to be pit fighting dogs and can be very ferocious. Good luck with getting a new one.

11/5/2007 1:50:40 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
superscreename
Suffolk, VA

I think I might just go adopt a puppy at the pound this weekend. Gonna go down there and see if I fall in love or not. hehe

11/5/2007 9:45:59 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

most all the dogs ive ever owned were pound puppy's,can find really good dogs there and the price is right, not to mention your saveing them from a death sentence.

11/5/2007 12:50:16 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

thepkk
Everton, MO

I have had some great Mutt's before. Only reason I have a chichahua now is I told a friend I needed a small dog due to living in Apt. and she helped me get Jose.

11/5/2007 1:45:32 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

striker29527
London, KY

super, I'd suggest you get a great dane. they are about the ultimate couch potaoes!!

great personalities and can scare the hell out of the pizza delivery guy. but you need to get a loveseat just for the dog though!

11/5/2007 1:54:54 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

striker29527
London, KY

not really. both of the danes that I had only went through 50 lbs. of pedigree every10 to 14 days.

both of them weighed in around 90 to 120 lbs each.

the draw back to danes are that they only live to 10 - 12 years

both of mine had the soft ears. I wished that I'd had the tails docked though

they can clear the coffee table quick and make a man bow down even quicker if you know what I mean

11/6/2007 3:23:26 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
superscreename
Suffolk, VA

Great danes are really cool dogs but a bit too big for me. I don't want a dog that eats more than I do.lol Plus, I don't think one could ride in my toyota with me.

Oh yeah, pkk, I am not a fan of the little dogs so much, but Jose is supercute.

[Edited 11/6/2007 2:59:39 PM]

11/6/2007 9:18:19 AM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

ok, ya knew i'd have to put my 2 cents in.....
I have shelties and collies - many....

just a suggestion super - akitas and shibas are both very stubborn and hard to train... that's all i will say there.

The other 2 cents is to all: PLEASE whenever you are getting a dog, if it is a new one, find a reputable breeder.(contact local kennel club or akc.org) If it is a rescue, good for you. Please don't buy from pet stores as this enables those nasty puppymills. I won't even start on designer dogs......

jmho

some pics of my dogs are on my profile.

xoDaz

[Edited 11/6/2007 9:20:22 AM]

11/7/2007 5:33:51 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

I HAVE a akc sable female german shepherd..... she is 28 months....local breeder...she is very slim and fast....

very smart..... the only thing is they need alot of room to run....she is out 30 min in the morning an late afternoon...... she is too hyper when she is on a leash/

the vet claims she needs to run more.... if you have a small lot...

any advice..........??

11/8/2007 12:07:36 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  
copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

too funny....

11/9/2007 5:22:24 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

kai67
Newport, MI

I have a Pitt Bull Dalmation mix. she is 8 but thinks she is still 1. She is my spoiled kid. If only my children behaved as well as she does

11/10/2007 7:27:13 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

photo, you have an adorable dog!!

11/10/2007 10:22:11 PM What kind of dog or dogs do you have?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

Every pet has his or her own personality. That is why we love them so much.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13