Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight dating

No, we are not acquiring further paranoid. asian dating bay area Please don t ruin your personal thread with petty in fighting. We all have specific characteristics in thoughts when we re seeking for a date. craigslist phone sex m4m Right here you can get guidance from authorities and other members on the dating social expertise you have to have to have to win your date over and the unspoken expectations in courtship.

san antonio hookup bars

Apart from, there s no such thing as a negative audience in my opinion. elgin il classifieds Megan stated that due to the lockdowns and getting stuck at household all day, virtual dating abruptly became an option — the only alternative. It encourages your match to tell you who you remind them of. dishwasher hookup kit best buy You especially do not have to respond if the message is offensive or rude.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 9:26:38 AM ill be brave and post first.  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

See waytogo... you should marry a wildcat... they hang around longer...

11/4/2007 11:48:34 AM ill be brave and post first.  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I guess I'm new here...divorced in July...Wooooo Hooooooooo

11/4/2007 4:33:35 PM ill be brave and post first.  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

Don't feel bad for being divorced
I don't think its a bad thing to get divorced, did it 3 times.
Rather be single then abused or terribly unhappy.

11/4/2007 9:39:35 PM ill be brave and post first.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

My last effort was in '81 haven't tried it since of course my first was over when I was 17.

11/5/2007 8:30:29 AM ill be brave and post first.  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I just don't get the serial marriage thing... I believe if I ever find a true love again I doubt marriage woud be considered... I could be wrong... usually am... but marriage should be for people that are having kids together. Yes and I had to change my profile to comment on this thread...

now I'm going back and changing it so I can be annoying the 20 somethings... hehehe

11/5/2007 9:22:46 AM ill be brave and post first.  

patama5
Bois des Filion, QC

I am a divorced one also, the thing that is opstting sometimes is that people who get a divorce are judged more severily than those who were shacking up together for years but then one of them leaves the other i find that people are less judgemental of them.

[Edited 11/5/2007 9:23:51 AM]

11/5/2007 2:14:07 PM ill be brave and post first.  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

at Copter!!
Yeah, I had to change my profile, also. I never recognized there would ever be a need to choose between divorced & single...guess it does matter to some.
One time for me.

11/5/2007 6:41:59 PM ill be brave and post first.  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I was divorced by the good graces of "Family Court" (I got a problem with that name)

... now I'm single again... hehe

Hey you are suppose to be in the crush thread with woodturner... lol

11/6/2007 4:58:43 PM ill be brave and post first.  

bookshort
Marion, IL

Only married once and divorced once on our 40th wedding anniversary. He had a bad case of amnesia. Couldn't remember that he was married and had a family.

11/6/2007 6:17:32 PM ill be brave and post first.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

Ah yes divorce, from the latin word meaning to rip a mans genitals out through his wallet. lol.

11/6/2007 6:44:56 PM ill be brave and post first.  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i think it was Marty Robins who sang the song..

here i am in court today, rose just took the stand

even johnny carson got a better deal than i!!

great song, i need to look that one back up and memorize it.

11/6/2007 6:48:43 PM ill be brave and post first.  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I had to change my marital status, also, to be allowed to post in here. I am single, but no big deal.......

11/7/2007 11:07:47 AM ill be brave and post first.  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Guess the 'powers-that-be' just have to place us in peg holes...oh, well what can you do?

Copter, you're an instigator!!
You know darn well I wouldn't intrude on Sheza's territory!!

11/7/2007 12:11:41 PM ill be brave and post first.  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I am divorced once, three years ago. Can't beat the numbers, so I will go with quality; My ex told me she wanted a divorce on Valantine's Day, after I presented her with a gift of a week's vacation together, for our 20th wedding aniversary, and 25 years in a relationship. The vacation was going to be at the location where we wanted to go on our honey moon, but couldn't afford when we were married.

11/7/2007 12:20:56 PM ill be brave and post first.  

readytodance
Walled Lake, MI

divorced here too - after 29 years of marriage, got in too young and stayed way too long, lost half my life except I did get 5 wonderful kids out of the deal but I was the one who got messed with throughout the divorce (which took 3 years to get him to sign the papers)and no support child or other........ I am proud of myself for standing up and making it on my own though. I have my house, kids, job, etc.... he has no job, doesn't see his kids (his choice), and sponges off his relatives and girlfriend. I guess what goes around comes around and you should think before you treat people in bad ways. Life does get much better, even though we have our tough times.
Good luck to you all.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4