Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Romance was by no means in her future, she was accomplished with that. panama city dating I nonetheless try to remember the butterflies and light up smile I exuded when I spoke to him. But yes, you might encounter some jerks EHarmony has the highest results price amongst all the senior dating web sites. bumble honey instagram I was absolutely stunned and had no thought what to say.

datehookup mobile site

On the way to the 1st date, Cecile was involved in a automobile accident. irvine hook up The thought with these queries is to get to know them and where they are in their walk with Christ. From hopeful singles to the recently broken up, nearly everyone was on it, at least in the metropolis. www doublelist These circumstances can be avoided by way of understanding devoid of a shadow of a doubt the intentions of a FYG just before receiving into a relationship with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 12:23:25 PM ill be brave and post first.  

readytodance
Walled Lake, MI

Sorry 9th - that is really sad...... You will be happy with someone again that won't be that way. Don't let that make you feel that all women are like that.
There are some good ones of us out there.

11/7/2007 12:33:56 PM ill be brave and post first.  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I've long gotten over that, and have experienced a whole new world. I was with one woman since I was 19, and made up for lost time in three years, now, that I have that out of my system I'm ready to settle down again.

11/7/2007 12:35:50 PM ill be brave and post first.  

readytodance
Walled Lake, MI

Good for you keep smilin'

11/7/2007 5:25:07 PM ill be brave and post first.  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Copter I disagree with you on ppl wanting to have children should be married. I still believe in marriage very much. And i would be willing to do it again if I fell madly in love with her. I still believe in that committment to each other. JMO.

And Heather, do you think a Wildcat could handle a Razorback?

[Edited 11/7/2007 5:26:13 PM]

11/8/2007 10:58:56 AM ill be brave and post first.  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

I've been divorced twice. I don't believe I'll ever want to marry again but I very much do want to find someone to live together with, as though we're married. It's not going to break my mind if I don't. I'm afraid it will break my mind if I do. I've been fairly content but once I quit work for retirement I think I'll have a lot of time on my hands. I've been hiding and running from such a partnership for years. Like some are brave enough to admit, I am terrified of having that sort of betrayal and devastation to my emotions again. I'll find someone I think is worth taking a risk for. Who did that "break my mind" song in the 60's? I haven't thought of it until the words came off the end of my fingers? Animals? I'm pretty damn sure I haven't heard it since then either. Well, some of these topics will really dredge up the past. Channa

11/10/2007 8:36:23 PM ill be brave and post first.  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Twice. First was 17 1/2 years, married to a wealthy man who didn't think women should work and was mean. One day I took the kids and stayed in a shelter. Since then he's realized what he missed, time has passed and we now get along ok. Three great kids from that union!

Second marriage was 7 years, and never should have happened. He was a widower who never got over the death of his wife and constantly compared me to her. She got a dozen roses for her birthday, anniversary, etc and her former husband visited her at the cemetery all the time. At first I felt sorry for him, later I got fed up since he didn't pay attention to the one that was alive.

Would I marry again? If I even think of it, shoot me.

[Edited 11/10/2007 8:37:21 PM]

11/11/2007 1:02:18 PM ill be brave and post first.  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Once, fall of 1978 to fathers day 1984 then a divorce in juveinal court in Omaha from then till febuary [i think] 1986 Then till 1995 I was totaly devoted to fiinding and allso saveing my two daughters lives, in 1995 I got that opertunity [it was a challange] but I was totaly sucessfull. Today still I feel 10 years are totaly missing out of my life. It cost me my fortune that would be nice to have today but I am Totaly Happy with my life and proud of my acomplisments as a father and as a man. No one could have done better!!!!!!

11/11/2007 2:59:00 PM ill be brave and post first.  

comadiana
Walla Walla, WA

so i want to know if you took her on the vacation??

I've been divorced for 14 and was married for 20 ?? and to those who say they will never get married again .. NEVER SAY NEVER, BETTER WORDS ARE I DONT ANTICIPATE GETTING MARRIED becaue before you now it you will be saying I DO.

11/11/2007 3:05:19 PM ill be brave and post first.  

comadiana
Walla Walla, WA

very good Waytogo, I always say never say never. I think everyone has a soul mate out there somewhere. You might not have married them the first or second time around for some even more, but if your patient enough there pop up when least expected.

11/23/2007 12:01:31 AM ill be brave and post first.  

spydrmn51
Hillsboro, IL

Well, only did it twice but It was the journey that made it worth while. First in 77, ex gave birth to my first set of twins in 80,she left in late 80, met second in 86,had second set of twins87 and gained her 31/2 yr old as mine,88 had my third set of twins, we decided it was time to divorce the first one in 93 so we could get married that same yr.,then she left in 2001,I kept the kids this time,oh and the first set came to live with me in 95 when their mother sent them to me after 15 yrs.Divorce, Some things are worth the all the other shit you have to go thru.

11/24/2007 5:37:12 PM ill be brave and post first.  

nhdiana301
Concord, NH

Being new to this whole site, let alone this group, I'll put myself out there. I'm twice divorced after being married for about 3 years in each marriage. I had a son out of each marriage and wouldn't trade that for anything. However, I have been able to raise my sons without unnecessary or detrimental interference and with the vision I had for them. With one well on his way to a fruitful adulthood, the other is just a matter of years away from the same. With that, I hope I'm not intruding, but looking to find new friendships here.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Oh, and don't put any Ls on your forehead unless you honestly feel you deserve it!

11/25/2007 11:22:14 AM ill be brave and post first.  

goodman33
Las Vegas, NV

Twice divorced, 1st time was for a family at 17yrs young, had two sons, divorced 2yrs Second was 11days after I met her, had a one year engagement and we have a 6yr old, then year after that it was over.2yrs of marriage it was hell for the next 4yrs, Im currently in divorce court. She wants alimony

11/25/2007 11:51:02 AM ill be brave and post first.  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Divorced once for me since 05...him 5x. Was married 17 yrs. He took me to the cleaners...I'm strong and landed on my feet. Can't keep a good woman down

12/3/2007 7:43:59 PM ill be brave and post first.  

craig9707
Spirit Lake, IA

Well, 3 time loser and not afraid to admit it. The first on was when I was 20 and lasted a year and a half. The second was when I was 30 and lasted for less than 6 months before we seperated. After the divorce I met a women who I stayed with for over 20 years. Those are the basics. If you want to know more then let me know. I hope that I have learned what doesn't work in a relationship. Perhaps I have a chance to be a good partner in a relationship. Or not, as Dr. Phil says, "the best predictor of furture behavior is past behavior." I believe I have changed in my outlook on life and relationships, but only time will tell. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Wait a minute, that applies to something else, I think. If you want to chat about it send me an email.

12/7/2007 10:07:03 AM ill be brave and post first.  

blissman9083
Bliss, NY

3 years for me. she had the best lawyer my money could buy i got screwed . don't think i'll ever do it again

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4