Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps canada

It is unlikely that you and your companion share the Exact exact same life strategy, so figuring what things overlap and where you each are prepared to compromise should be a element of this conversation. best online dating sites in michigan In the sections that stick to, Lin gets granular on each and every of these high level actions, filling in tactical advice and drawing on stories from her own co founder search experiences. I liked him, I was extremely attracted and starving for focus and affection. asian melodies reddit Particularly if you re a reader, this is a super effective query.

how to post on mega personal

The WHO estimates much more than 1 billion men and women in the world are living with disabilities. chilliwack personals Give him lots of space and you will find out some of the traits that matter most to him. The answer to this question will say a lot about your date s priorities and their basic method to life. rubmaps visalia The adverts for Inner Circle look like promotions for Glyndebourne, featuring couples in black ties and cocktail dress.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 3:03:42 AM Why is it  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

so great to be in our 40's?

11/4/2007 5:17:37 AM Why is it  

reggiefoxxe
Phoenix, AZ

becuase i can do whatever i want.
i look and feel strong, which really looks good when you get my age, and my kids are adults, and
"did i already say that i do whatever the hell i want to do?"

11/4/2007 5:54:47 AM Why is it  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

i think 40s is a great age to be in...we have become the new 30s so im told...i don't know about anyone else in this group but i feel as a 40 something yr old i am more sexy in mind and spirit than i ever felt i was in my 20's or 30's..and i also love the wisdom that i have been able to obtain through my journey of my early yrs!

11/4/2007 6:16:08 AM Why is it  

explorerlenny
Black Canyon City, AZ

Bcause were done being young and dumb,done with the really stupid mistakes.We know ourselvs better and what we really want in life!

11/4/2007 8:05:43 AM Why is it  

stormy_nights
Weston, OR

I'm hoping my 40's will be better than my 30's. lol 40's started out really bad but are getting much better! And yes, it's great to finally be able to do what I want without the kids. I still have one that depends on me, but she is out with her friends alot which gives me more free time.

11/4/2007 1:05:26 PM Why is it  

a_keeper
Campbellsville, KY

I think I have learned a lot by making several mistake's. I hope that I won't repeat anymore of the bad ones-LOL. It's taken me some time to get use to being in 40's but my nest is empty as far as my two children. They are grown and that's hard to get use too. Now, it's my time to have some fun!!

11/4/2007 2:00:51 PM Why is it  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Lenny - exactly!!!!

11/5/2007 8:23:26 AM Why is it  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

Because we aren't in our fifties...that will come soon enough..I'm sure!!

Any way hi 40's group..how's it going? Lori

11/5/2007 12:05:27 PM Why is it  

yellowgold
Hersey, MI

Because we can now say been there done that, and hopefully have really learned along the way! I know I damn sure won't make the same mistakes I did when I was younger!

11/5/2007 1:38:38 PM Why is it  

striker29527
London, KY

because I can still do it all night, and not take all night to do it!!!!

hi lori! didn't know that they had islands in nebraska

[Edited 11/5/2007 1:39:53 PM]

11/5/2007 1:42:14 PM Why is it  

sweetlips40
Gainesville, GA

Been 40years old mean I can stay up and out as long as I want to LOL

11/5/2007 4:48:52 PM Why is it  

telula
Orangeburg, NY

40 and no one to answer to for anything !!

11/5/2007 5:14:45 PM Why is it  

midnightgypsy
Minneapolis, MN

I know myself soooo much better, what I want, what I don't want, and more wise all around.

11/5/2007 5:19:54 PM Why is it  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

Just when I was getting comfortable with the 40's they are almost over?

11/6/2007 9:52:41 AM Why is it  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

I am glad to be 40 because it means I have reached the halfway point in my life. Let's face it, I am not going to live to 100, probably 80-85. So it is a new beginning for me, a chance to change what I was to what I want to be. I feel born again and able to live my life all over.

Page: 1, 2, 3