Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best cougar hookup sites

And then at evening we ve been singing songs and telling stories, which is quite enjoyable. stamford dating She said by the time operate picked back up for her and issues started to open up, the two had currently definitely connected. But of course, Mary reached out to me a couple weeks later. adultlook mn To start out, if you re using a dating app, don t inform them.

megapersonal not working

I came across a guy with family members asking for wechat account. dubuque iowa singles Turns out he had a bit of an obsession with them and could pretty a lot tell me anything I could possibly will need to know despite not being aware of them personally. And once you have your answer, feel about regardless of whether it really is an answer you like. gay spy cam If some thing comes up, give as considerably notice and give an alternative day/time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 5:39:14 AM This is GREAT!  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

I can't believe these new groups! Wow... I have been missing for a few days and a lot has changed. I just tried posting in the "divorced" forums and it wouldn't let me! LOL I have completed 1 divorce. Just gotta finish the second, but I don't fit the "requirements" for posting over there. LMAO!!!!

So Ladies! What are y'all doing?

11/4/2007 7:11:50 AM This is GREAT!  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

Coffee and the Sunday paper...

11/4/2007 8:12:19 AM This is GREAT!  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Whooa,,,, HO, Hooooo.....

All right girls lets bring out our biggest guns,,, the sign says "NO MEN ALLOWED:
How long do you think that posting will keep them out? Be aware of anyone who types like a man ::

Let the gossip begin ladies,,,, u tell me all u know and I will tell u all I know.

11/4/2007 8:21:04 AM This is GREAT!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Yes if you're profile states you're single--you can't post in widow or divorced--don't they know some of us are versatile in these areas Oh well--I just wont spread my wisdom there!

Anybody having any luck in the "dating" department?

11/4/2007 9:12:25 AM This is GREAT!  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I think Ive got tourettes ......I keep coming back to the same site.....LOL

11/4/2007 10:58:21 AM This is GREAT!  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

Suzy.. unless the men actually create a profile saying they are women, they can't post. There is a filter set up now.

They can still read it though.

11/4/2007 1:25:25 PM This is GREAT!  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

I think this is great!!! Girls gotta talk!

11/4/2007 3:32:25 PM This is GREAT!  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

How wonderful!!! We can girl-talk all we like with no chauvanistic eyes?? Wow!
Ok, ladies, tell me if you think it will make any difference in my profile if I change my "status" from single to divorced?? Think it will help with getting a 'Good' man?
I just didn't see the need or recognize the difference until the new groups thing arose.
Any of you know where the single 'good' men are? Don't tell me church cause I've tried there already! Guess they are just few & far between!

11/4/2007 3:37:05 PM This is GREAT!  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

I have no idea where a "Good Man" would be, I guess if you are looking for the perfet man for you, you will know him when you see him.
Otherwise there is no perfect man.
I would probably vote no on the Good man thing too.

Does everyone feel like this

11/5/2007 7:42:58 AM This is GREAT!  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

pink & fab... nobody's perfect, like you said, but there are good men... and when you find the one for you, cherish him.

I think the purpose of the groups is to be with people of "like minds" ie. widows, divorced etc.. to talk about any issue, knowing the people there share something in common with you.

[Edited 11/5/2007 7:47:13 AM]

11/5/2007 10:46:19 AM This is GREAT!  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

bored looking for something to do..

11/5/2007 2:08:57 PM This is GREAT!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Women Chat

I have found that the type of man which women are looking for can be found at places of mutual interests. I enjoy sports so I attend and participate in sporting events, love to read -so once or twice a month I spend a Sunday afternoon at Barnes & Noble and their bookclub discussions, the theatre, and occasionally a sports bar to socialize. I have even met men bicycling at the local nearby park or walking the dog.

I have even met someone special on this site....we chat daily on the phone, and I am planning on visiting him and his family over the Thanksgiving holiday. We will see where it leads.........

11/5/2007 2:17:07 PM This is GREAT!  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Congratulaions, Vixen!! Best of luck!

11/5/2007 2:30:38 PM This is GREAT!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Thanks Fab, we are in the wooing stage right now. Difficult to do when there is distance involved, so we try to eat dinner at the same time "with each other". It is actually quite enjoyable discussing the day with someone over dinner, and even different time zones.

[Edited 11/5/2007 2:31:21 PM]

11/5/2007 3:40:24 PM This is GREAT!  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Sounds great law... all the best to you.

Page: 1, 2